TEN YEARS OF NOTHING - not one fucking thing!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

morning y'all
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Fuking Windows VISTA: trying to set up programs for new girl in the office. Impossible. Can not even get her onto the network let alone capatible with industry specific programs.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

why are you using vista?
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
Friday

Post by Friday »

i like vista. it's been all good for me so far... got it about 2 months ago and not a single problem yet...
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

a friend got his laptop stolen, got it replaced with one running vista.

none of his music programs would work, were compatible with the glitches in vista.

could not get help from vista, the web geeks or any of his programmer friends.

wanted to throw the new laptop out window.

spent five days tearing hishair out, then somehow got winodws and vista installed on top of each other. now, wont tell anynoe how!

hehehehehhehe
lynt

Post by lynt »

The Mixtress wrote:I REALLY like that pic Lynt...did you do that???

It's very confronting considering how peaceful the lady looks, how relaxed she is next to (what looks like) a barking toothy dog.

The pup's probably yawning, but it looks like it's screaming at her (a'la Come To Daddy filmclip).

The white contrasting with her auburn hair is pretty neat too.

noice.

Nah, found it on Flickr. :D
mrj

Post by mrj »

Rhonda Dean wrote: there ain't no 'vista', there ain't no "view", and there certainly ain't no vista of no view
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mrj wrote:
Rhonda Dean wrote: there ain't no 'vista', there ain't no "view", and there certainly ain't no vista of no view

i love that movie

and yeah, i hear Vista ain't all that okay
flippo

Post by flippo »

MASSIVE BIGGUPS to whoever it is in my office that has nothing but a file called "ANAL DELUX ANTHOCLOGY" in their iTunes sharing folder for all to see. LOL!
almax

Post by almax »

bring back teh revive drum and bass thread

:teef:

i just wanted to be in before the lock :(
almax

Post by almax »

flippo wrote:MASSIVE BIGGUPS to whoever it is in my office that has nothing but a file called "ANAL DELUX ANTHOCLOGY" in their iTunes sharing folder for all to see. LOL!
Bwahaha

that must sound like shit :teef:
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

ghetto kitty wrote:a friend got his laptop stolen, got it replaced with one running vista.

none of his music programs would work, were compatible with the glitches in vista.

could not get help from vista, the web geeks or any of his programmer friends.

wanted to throw the new laptop out window.

spent five days tearing hishair out, then somehow got winodws and vista installed on top of each other. now, wont tell anynoe how!

hehehehehhehe
lol... users.
nic

Post by nic »

lol xp and make it look like 2000 in before a lock
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

I ain't using it. But the girl who is replacing me got a new laptop (Which i guess means I am going to get to keep mine - BIGUPS) and the one they bought her has vista.

nightmare so far. My tech does not even have a sniff how to get it on the network, espiaclly wireless. May have to retrun to a network cable. pft.

wasting my time here.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

:smt006 TTAN!!!!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

DBoy wrote:I ain't using it. But the girl who is replacing me got a new laptop (Which i guess means I am going to get to keep mine - BIGUPS) and the one they bought her has vista.

nightmare so far. My tech does not even have a sniff how to get it on the network, espiaclly wireless. May have to retrun to a network cable. pft.

wasting my time here.
it's a piece of piss!

i charge $100 an hour
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

My thought of the day

When all else fails go to the accounting standards....there you will find the answer.

And i did.

Big Ups to AASB 1031 you have solved my problem
GO CATS! GO CATS!
quick

Post by quick »

huge wrote:
DBoy wrote:I ain't using it. But the girl who is replacing me got a new laptop (Which i guess means I am going to get to keep mine - BIGUPS) and the one they bought her has vista.

wasting my time here.
it's a piece of piss!

i charge $100 an hour
I charge $50 an hour... but it takes me twice as long :teef:
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

done. First time the tech had worked with it. done now. but i'll keep you in mind lads. ;)
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

except for the printers, still not done there.
almax

Post by almax »

Lessons in Management
Lesson 3

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story: The asshole is usually in charge!!
calstro

Post by calstro »

^^^ thats very William Burroughs....
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

quick wrote:
huge wrote:

wasting my time here.
it's a piece of piss!

i charge $100 an hour
I charge $50 an hour... but it takes me twice as long :teef:
does that mean it onlytakes Huge 1 minute, hehehe, I mean huhuhuh
deviant

Post by deviant »

OMG, there's someone that works here call Daniel Johns
flippo

Post by flippo »

flippo wrote:MASSIVE BIGGUPS to whoever it is in my office that has nothing but a file called "ANAL DELUX ANTHOCLOGY" in their iTunes sharing folder for all to see. LOL!
process of elimination as peeps left the office, it was a chick. LOLage
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Holy truck.

Installing groundwater monitoring wells near a landfill site. There would have been about 4-5000 seagulls just flying around, eating some trash and flying around some more. At one point about 400 crows joined in. Dead birds were lying everythere and rats were running all over them.

I need to carry my camera more often. That shit was so Hitchcock it wasn't funny.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
almax

Post by almax »

C.I.A. wrote:Holy truck.

Installing groundwater monitoring wells near a landfill site. There would have been about 4-5000 seagulls just flying around, eating some trash and flying around some more. At one point about 400 crows joined in. Dead birds were lying everythere and rats were running all over them.

I need to carry my camera more often. That shit was so Hitchcock it wasn't funny.
damned wigned rats them seagulls, crows on the other hand, as devious as they are, have personality and character, did they end up having a fight with the seagulls? 4k of seagulls vs 400 Crows, would be cool to watch
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

almax wrote:
C.I.A. wrote:Holy truck.

damned wigned rats them seagulls, crows on the other hand, as devious as they are, have personality and character, did they end up having a fight with the seagulls? 4k of seagulls vs 400 Crows, would be cool to watch
Fuck yeah. Crows are so smart. You seen that stuff where the crows drop the walnuts under the car tyres, wait for red lights and stroll up to the crushed walnuts?? Corvidae will inherit the skies.
Corvids contain the largest brain, relative to their body size, of any bird. Based on a brain-to-body ratio, the corvid brain equals that of a chimpanzee, is roughly the same as a dolphin, and is only slightly lower than a human [16]. Their intelligence is evident due to the long developmental period of the young. By remaining with the parents, the young have more opportunities to learn necessary skills.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
almax

Post by almax »

no i haven't, but it sounds nuts! :teef:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I saw that on telly once CIA...fucking amazing stuff. I think it was in Japan or Thailand or something. Seeing them wait for the pedestrian lights before collecting their booty blew my mind :shock:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

My second thought of the day....when all else fail look at the auditing standards.

Big Ups ASA 320
GO CATS! GO CATS!
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

My thought for the day:

Fart Pockets

Why is it that you get pockets of fart in Officeworks?? Do people save up their farts and release them stealth-bomber style in the stapler aisle because they have some sort of fart-fetish?? Fair enough with the fart pockets in Minotaur. Geeks can't help having no social skills and subsisting on a diet of warm coke and corn chips, but Officeworks?? WTF??

And while I am on the subject of fart pockets, does anyone else get embarrassed when they find one in the back of a store and run out of it quickly not only because the air stinks like tramp anus, but also because they don't want to be labeled as a fart pocketer??

I was bored on the tram this am.
Last edited by C.I.A. on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
spiral

Post by spiral »

morning ppl..
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Good morning CIA, good morning Spiral.

CIA, it's the empty aisle scenario...it feels safe from prying noses. Empty passages allow the freedom to empty passages.

I run from pockets too. I can't imagine anyone would walk through a pocket and stop to appreciate.
lynt

Post by lynt »

hi hi hi :D
kronz

Post by kronz »

Morning all you fart pocketers!

Personally farting is one of my favorite past times.

I hate4 getting up early to finish off work, it sucks, bed was so nice this morning, you know when you just have those moments when you think that you could just stay there forever. I should shut up coz I'm tempted just to go and crawl back in.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

The Anna-Nicole Smith doll

:roll:
mrj

Post by mrj »

morning ladies and gents
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
gnat

Post by gnat »

morning! :smt039

lol cia- we've been here before- myer city basement is one huge fart pocket

mad pub dinner last night- empress ftw or fugettaboutit. sticks pinot next to fire is nais

cruisy day ahead after slaying meetings and presentation

and bench is now officially in melbs karlos!- already got myself a hoodie

o/s trip coming together nicely

1 V 100 thing tonight which'll be a laugh at least and black cat gins and fine tunes post

life is good

:D :D :D
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Good luck tonight Gnat...
lynt

Post by lynt »

Nice re: bench gnatwa! :D

Just walked to the city from Elgin St, counted 16 trams down Swanston thanks to a broken down heap of shit at Queensberry St. Naff.
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

lynt wrote:Nice re: bench gnatwa! :D

Just walked to the city from Elgin St, counted 16 trams down Swanston thanks to a broken down heap of shit at Queensberry St. Naff.
:scr1pt: had to bloody walk to work. i was late :(
mecka

Post by mecka »

C.I.A. wrote:My thought for the day:

Fart Pockets

Why is it that you get pockets of fart in Officeworks?? Do people save up their farts and release them stealth-bomber style in the stapler aisle because they have some sort of fart-fetish?? Fair enough with the fart pockets in Minotaur. Geeks can't help having no social skills and subsisting on a diet of warm coke and corn chips, but Officeworks?? WTF??

And while I am on the subject of fart pockets, does anyone else get embarrassed when they find one in the back of a store and run out of it quickly not only because the air stinks like tramp anus, but also because they don't want to be labeled as a fart pocketer??

I was bored on the tram this am.
lol. at officeworks eh?
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

morning gang...

gnatwa > yay for everything!

im a bit the same atm.

wooooooooot.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

morning y'all
...and basically that's the situation
Friday

Post by Friday »

morning all.

my kittens have found a new favourite place to sleep - on the clothes to be washed in the laundry basket on top of the washing machine. :P silly boys!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Morning all

CIA - lol at fart pockets.

Go Gnatty for tonight. i might come to Black Cat and celebrate with youse lot. Been too long
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

gnat wrote:and bench is now officially in melbs karlos!- already got myself a hoodie
ssshhhH!!!!
gnat

Post by gnat »

haha- BENCH!!

already got myself on the glue contacts list for the fresh stock 8)

thanx for good tidings kids- it's only the audition but sif they wouldn't take us- we're interesting people. i'm so not wearing a pvc nurse's uniform though- as was suggested by someone. maybe we just wear white- and look like branch dividians

yes lizkins- come to BC- hopefully be there between 9 and 10.

:bombay:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Just heard a weird tidbit.

If Myspace was a country, it would be the 11th most populated country in the world.

:shock: