Rainbow Serpent 2010

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
deviant

Re: Rainbow Serpent 2010

Post by deviant »

what's with everyone hurting their feet/ankles... My housemate borke her foot 2 years ago and thinks shen might have broken the other one this year :?
quick wrote:
deviant wrote:nice justification for going back on your word prickface
you said u were gonna get me something, you apologised for not having got me anything on my bday, you went back on your word first... anyway, get over it, how long ago was it and you're still crapping on about it... wah wah wah, just buy a fucking ticket and go next year fag
who's going on about it??? last word much.... well done
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

oh FUCK, I forgot Opiuo's set.

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

dan - feet/ankles - um....city folk on acid on uneven ground sheep paddock in pretty inappropriate footwear...seems pretty logical to me!
eN

Post by eN »

Amazing festival! So well organised and run. The visuals were killer. I was also amazed that the best coffee I've had in months was at a festival in the middle of nowhere. I would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if I hadn't gotten so lost most of the time.
Kaiproject

Post by Kaiproject »

eN wrote:I was also amazed that the best coffee I've had in months was at a festival in the middle of nowhere..
yeah i got one on the monday and thought the same! from holy cow i think it was
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

The food in general was amazing! my vegan girlfriend was very well catered for as well.

There seemed to be a rash of munted people ordering food/coffee and then wandering away never to be seen again. Would explain why the girl at the Info desk called it "Munter Monday"
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

we call it 'more fucked up monday' in my crew....

i have been known to ride a kids trike with a giant jar of mushrooms on it onto monday dancefloor with a sign on the front that says just that

;)
quick

Post by quick »

deviant wrote:who's going on about it???
deviant wrote:correction...

STEVE PROMISED to buy me a ticket for my birthday LAST YEAR.... which he never did... what a khunt
:angel13:
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
Fents

Post by Fents »

more acid stories pls.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

acid stories

stuff vs things - which wins?
everyone thinking the mountain was replaced with a 2d wall of maze, and trying to climb up it (and failing)
nangs with the fish balloon - watch him smile!
morrocan crack den became the morrocan ketamine den, and we were glad there was no camels
the dress made of lemon bags, so sexy, and so itchy!
'happy rainbow' which lots of hippies say to each other, however at our camp it became 'happy raiiiiinbow :teef:" whenver something dumb or stupid happened.....or some hippy talked shit at us about the need to love the trees. and also, after more acid it became 'happy rape night' which did not go down too well with the hippies.
also - hippy points. we all try to deny we are hippies, but you inevitable do things at rainbow that earn you hippy points, and then you must do really un hippy things to balance out. like running hippies over etc.

for visual references you can check out my FB photos...

also - drug cops tested me, 5 minutes after a lot of green was smoked. i came up negative. BOOYAH!
eN

Post by eN »

:tard:
Last edited by eN on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

there was a dude up a tree in the market area who was protesting about how the loudness of the music was upsetting said tree.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

lilstormer wrote:Had a ball, despite "twisting" my ankle walking into a tree stump Friday night. Tipper was good fun, viewed from my banana lounge by the market stage. Mad prof was great. Infusion were awful I thought. That guys voice was off! Took lots of good pics which will post later.

Only bumped into Illupa & his lovely missus which was fun.

Finally decided had to get ankle checked on Monday, turned out to be fractured oops. Can testify to painkilling qualities of acid, lots of laughs.

Defo back for next year :)
lol good work you hardcore.

my missus twisted hers, apparently loads of rabbit holes in the ground people fell down in the dark - you weren't alone.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

I couldn't even believe that Infusion was on the main stage! They were so bad!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

oh one more...

on the really windy night a dude freaked out on acid and decided the best place for him was to climb up the inside of the bigtop tent and hide right up in the peak of it during the storm...

no amount of coaxing would get him out, so after much discussion on the radios of the fact that they had a 'koala'
the fire dudes went in and got him down.

poor little koala.

:lol:
Kaiproject

Post by Kaiproject »

huge wrote:there was a dude up a tree in the market area who was protesting about how the loudness of the music was upsetting said tree.
Lol yeah I saw that was off his head! First night too. Acc to itmers he got asked to leave the fest