Anyone going to Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas in June?

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
bobby bob bob
Location: Bob Fossil's Funpark, near the black & white Chinese people that eat sticks

Anyone going to Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas in June?

Post by bobby bob bob »

Got a mate's wedding in Vegas (yes, he wants to be married by an Elvis) and stumbled on Electric Daisy Festival being held over 3 days in the days before he gets hitched..

Last yrs was a two day event, this yrs a 3 day. Whoop Whoop!

I was gonna go to Sun and Bass later in the year, but this looks fun..

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

Anyone else going?
It's mainly electro and trance, but there is a nice little D+B area by the looks of it.

Last yrs lineup was
FRIDAY, JUNE 25
Kinetic Field: Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia (Axwell, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso), Kaskade, Dirty South, Chuckie, Oscar G, Joaquin Bamaca. Circuit Grounds: Moby (DJ set), Basement Jaxx (DJ set), Infected Mushroom (live), BT (live), Z-Trip, Afrojack, Savoy. Cosmic Meadow (presented by Dim Mak): Armand Van Helden, Travis x A-Trak, Jack Beats, Steve Aoki, Bart B More, Dada Life, Spank Rock, Congorock, Autoerotique, Breakdown, Hyphy Crunk. Neon Garden: Claude VonStroke, Avicii, The Japanese Popstars, Felguk featuring Sporty-O, Vive La Bunny, Manufactured Superstars. Bass Pond (presented by Bassrush): Shy FX, Dieselboy, Excision, Marcus Intalex vs Calibre, Evol Intent (live), Xample, Circuit, special guest 12th Planet, MC’s Armanni, Messinian, Dino, Questionmark.

SATURDAY, JUNE 26
Kinetic Field: Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Benny Benassi, will.i.am, Laidback Luke, Afrojack, Bart B More, Dada Life, Joaquin Bamaca. Circuit Grounds: Groove Armada (DJ set), Sasha, Fedde Le Grand, Roger Sanchez, James Zabiela, Chuckie, Avicii, special guest Boys Noize. Cosmic Meadow: MSTRKRFT, Duck Sauce, Wolfgang Gartner, LA Riots, Harvard Bass, Felix Cartal, Sound of Stereo, Huoratron, Two Fresh, Them Jeans. Neon Garden: Christopher Lawrence, Gareth Emery, John “00” Fleming, Aly & Fila, Simon Patterson, Sean Tyas. Bass Pond (presented by Bassrush): Andy C, Friction, DJ Marky, LTJ Bukem, Dirtyphonics (live), Logistics, Fury, Subflo, MC’s GQ, Dynamite MC, Conrad, Dino, Questionmark.

They still haven't announced this yrs lineup.. talking about leaving it late..
sPeCtRuM

Re: Anyone going to Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas in June

Post by sPeCtRuM »

uber tacky rave. damn those yanks look like their stuck in the 90's

Sun and Bass on the other hand. that would be quality. real headz
bobby bob bob
Location: Bob Fossil's Funpark, near the black & white Chinese people that eat sticks

Re: Anyone going to Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas in June

Post by bobby bob bob »

sPeCtRuM wrote:Sun and Bass on the other hand. that would be quality. real headz
Werd.

But as I am over in Vegas at exactly that time, I thought it could be fun.

Would be stoked to go to sun and bass, but the coin is a little rich I think. Check out these sun and bass clips below; Kemo trying to bust a move on a chick whilst he is mc ing in a swimming pool, and then one of the stages for the festival.

Gold.

LOLZ