TOO MUCH!//FREE PARTY//FT. LUNICE (CAN)//OCT 21ST//@ LAUNDRY

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Too Much!

TOO MUCH!//FREE PARTY//FT. LUNICE (CAN)//OCT 21ST//@ LAUNDRY

Post by Too Much! »

It’s been awhile between drinks and we are proud to say that we are back at our new home The Laundry Bar. This time however we are not monthly and we are not sticking to any set formula of when we will be doing shows. What we can guarantee is that we will continue to bring you some of the most talented and progressive artists around the world and our first show back is really a representation of this. For the first time ever in Australia Too Much! Is proud to host none other than Lunice who in recent times has captured the attention of the global bass scene and released on labels such as Lucky Me, Mad Decent, XL Recordings and Young Turks to name a few.

If Lunice wasn’t enough to convince you that this is going to be one hell of a party we have Melbourne’s own Galapagoose who really has to be seen to be believed. The vibe he creates and the look of shock on peoples faces going “he is doing that all in front of my eyes” is spectacular and he is sure to have half the dance floor with their jaws dropped and the other half jumping up n down like crazed lunatics.

Also on supports we have two people who have been pretty instrumental in the Melbourne beat scene head honcho and boss man of The Operatives JPS alongside longtime friend and fellow operative Nam. To round things off we have Too Much! Resident Naise doing a live set (last time she did one of them she absolutely leveled the Mercat basement!) as well as Same O & David Bass who will be pulling out a heap of old school hip hop, funk, disco and reggae for this one!

Too top it all off this one is FREE! That’s right! FREE! There will be drink specials early so get down to take advantage of that and to make sure you get in as this one will be rammed!

It all goes down October 21st @ The Laundry Bar (Upstairs) 50 Johnston St Fitzroy.
Affiks

Re: TOO MUCH!//FREE PARTY//FT. LUNICE (CAN)//OCT 21ST//@ LAU

Post by Affiks »

I've been practicing my bboy moves for this.
OperativeNam

Post by OperativeNam »

Graeme I'll see you the dancefloor. I'm going to serve you starting with your beard.
dust

Post by dust »

Everybody, do not miss this! Saw him play twice recently in Chicago and it was honestly one of the coolest shows i've seen in a looooooooooong time. Man is a born performer.
gonzalez

Post by gonzalez »

for freeal!? thats awesome.