Spam is pretty lol

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Hardy

Re: Spam is pretty lol

Post by Hardy »

andy_hoffman wrote:Got two funny spam emails this week. Thought i'd share them with you..

SUBJECT: gay walk of fameDIANA LOVES INTAN SOnude in yhe parking lot

confidence in him," Katerina directory under: #designer #celebrity #fashion
form. I am certain that in summer he at work mad chillin completed a song "Goin Hamm" yea i gets busy
http://aroundbargainsmating.com governor's wife, and thirdly because StephenJMcCann Will you hurry up and finish work so we can go and buy lactose free ice cream and make MILKSHAKES
damn dangerous. He has a guilty its almost naked time again

SUBJECT: see quantitative infoultimate sex song

just had a huge shit now the toilet wont flush fuck sake hurriedly, encouraged by his
kimkardashian ebay: could you PLEASE put the length of your dresses and bottoms on ebay commandoes, with some of the
http://searchtoolsexr.com people really should get up on their religous history the long cherry-wood pipe which was wont

FUCKING LOL!!!
WHAT THE FUCK!?! :lol:
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Dear TradingPost.com.au Member,
This is your official notification from TradingPost. Your online has expired. If you want to continue using our service you have to renew your online.
If not, your online will be limited
MY ONLINE IS EXPIRE! ONLINE WILL BE LIMITED!!

I MUST RENEW ONLINE!
Don't hate me for house
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

DEAR!DEAR!DEAR! member.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Thread started but stopped by SPAM filter on here named Flowers was the second Tow-haired Cicerone
floristmanss wrote: Flowers was the assistant Pet Teach published. The leading hardcover printing of Flowers was the light unsophisticated hardcover issue with #491 on the spine. Copyright 1950 past Simon & Schuster, Inc. and Artists and Writers Guild, Inc Printed in the U.S.A. sooner than Western Printing and Lithographing Company. The publication itself has yellow best decorated boards and a graphic cover. The dustjacket and privilege used of an adult bellboy phase 134 Paintings In Stuffed Color. Back of jacket states that the series now includes Birds and Flowers and whim later file books on Insects, Trees, and Mammals. No printing history can be found anywhere on this edition. Appraisal listed on the inside panic of the DJ is $1.00. Simon & Schuster seems to bear incorrectly numbered this edition. The Birds HC issue and all consequent after hardcover editions had the company starting with a 5 and the softcover printing starting with a 4. They corrected this when they did the next hardcover edition, which has a dark new cover.

I have another rendering of Flowers with a pictorial cover and no decorated endpapers. As contrasted with the bud decorated endpapers start on send for four. The list still states 134 Paintings In Occupied Color. I don't have a dustjacket towards this book. No enumerate on the spine. And no printing biography can be found. I entertain no idea whether this print run was published before or after the prior variety mentioned.

The Permaseal hardcover edition of Flowers again has a mob that is not consistent with their numbering system. On the spike is #491. This is also a light leafy edition. This version is virtuous like the opening regulations, with the cream decorated boards located on the privileged covers. Printing lex non scripta 'common law on my photocopy is B100100 located on the middle guise cover.

wedding flower pictures
floral pima cotton fabric

The next hardcover printing of Flowers has the changeless bedclothes art, but with a tenebrous unseasoned cover. The bevy on the DJ spike changed to 591. No passage on move in reverse be enough of the engage, but lid port side corner has De Luxe Goldencraft The religious ministry Binding in glowering letters. Corresponding DJ has back covering text followed nigh list of eleven titles. Inside of DJ printed with B&W pictures and focus descriptions of those unmodified eleven books [including 112 Birds]. My copy has an E on the imprisoned get hot under the collar of the DJ with a fee of $1.95. Published by way of Simon & Schuster. Same decorated ‚lite endpapers.

A hardcover printing of Flowers was published by Auspicious Press. On the inside oscillate of the DJ is a valuation of $2.50. My transcribe has the correspondence literature S on the last page of the index. Multitude on the barb of DJ and lyrics is 591. Endpapers were changed to the animal reciprocal endpapers. But the flower endpapers were moved 3 pages in. And the records servant left side intact.

what flowers for valentines day
Don't hate me for house
deviant

Post by deviant »

I would have posted in that thread
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

I really wanted to let it though.
Don't hate me for house
flippo

Post by flippo »

If you fancy a bit of star-spotting there’s no better discount ugg place to start than by staying at celebrity-owned hotel. We pick out the top 10 hot hotels where you could rub shoulders with the rich and famous.
1.The Greenwich Hotel, New York, USA
Owned by: Robert De Niro
Located in the TriBeCa neighbourhood of Lower Manhattan ugg classic tall boots, De Niro’s stylish hotel boasts 88 luxury bedrooms, a Parisian-inspired courtyard, and a lantern-lit indoor pool. Stop by the drawing room for coffee, and you may bump into ugg sandals stars such as Mel Gibson, who have been spotted doing the same. Nearby, you can take a walk around Battery Park, board a ferry to the Statue of Liberty or catch the subway to Times Square.
2. The Big Sleep, Cheltenham, England
Co-owned by: John Malkovich
It may seem an unlikely partnership – Hollywood star and budget hotel ugg classic cardy boots chain – but that’s what makes The Big Sleep so appealing. Malkovich’s involvement is down to Cosmo Fry, an old friend of the actor and the man behind the ugg adirondack boots project. The chain also includes properties in Eastbourne and Cardiff, offering modern hotel rooms with WiFi and flat screen TVs. Cheltenham’s Big Sleep is located in the centre of town, where you’ll find the Pittville Pump Room, the largest and only surviving of the town’s spas, and the pretty Montpellier District
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Robert de Niro in Ugg boots. And that's fashion.
Don't hate me for house
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

love this one for its blatant cheek, especially the signature:
UNITED NATIONS / WORLD BANK COMPENSATION UNIT.

Attention: Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATION. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS IN Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 500,000.00.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you,this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr Jim Ovia of our paying center in Africa,as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$500,000.00. This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose OK? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore,you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Person to Contact: Mr Jim Ovia
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +234-8053020295

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.
http://www.un.org/sg/
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Armadillos sleep for 17 several hours each day, but perpetrators beware: the UGGadillo sleeps with a single eye open!

My super-glue tongue can swab an insect nest bone dry. That is suitable, the UGGadillo can slurp up 40,000 ants in a person sitting.

So view out phony UGG dealers. Mess with all the UGGadillo and I will lick you like you were the last lollipop on the earth!

But even even worse than synthetic UGG sellers are phony UGG buyers who KNOWINGLY pay for phony UGG goods. Shame unto you and your procreants!

The UGGadillo keeps a copy of Let My Men and women Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard about the back of my loo. It is a wonderful examine that describes the business values of Patagonia, an outdoor company synonymous with quality, much like UGG Australia.

Patagonia believes that all customers are not designed equal. Chouinard began the firm as a “dirt bag” climber living out of the sleeping bag, and he believes that dirt bags are some with the very best people. Like a dirt-burrowing tiny buckaroo myself, the UGGadillo may be saying this forever.

Dirt bags and other conscious people invest the added dollar for making certain that purchases previous. They would in no way acquire a phony UGG to conserve a few bucks. They realize that just about every invest in is an purchase, and simply because cash is always tight, they do not just throw cash into investments that happen to be gonna fall apart the way a artificial UGG disintegrates immediately after just a few wears.

Due to the fact the factors they acquire last, they have an opportunity to bond with their prized possessions and start to really like them. Just like when you wear your trusty UGG boots above the trials and joys of years, you cherish them like a faithful basset hound constantly snuggling at your feet.

Paying for artificial UGG boots is as shallow as a a person night stand. You receive the empty rewards of speedy comfort and effortless status (”OH look at those new UGG boots and that fine piece of meat on her arm!”) without investing any of your respective time or funds.

However the alarm clock goes off and your snuggle bunny is gone and there’s a strange itching sensation exactly where no 1 wishes to itch. Oh effectively, you slip on those once-snuggly fake UGG boots, only to locate that the glue used to attach the phony shearling is flaking off, giving you foot dandruff. You sigh. Uncomplicated appear, uncomplicated go. Lesson discovered: Don’t be a phony particular person. Do not enter artificial relationships and do not purchase phony UGG goods.

Reside.

Adore.

UGG.
Don't hate me for house
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Ex-MPs to argue expenses decision Blagojevich asks judge to nullify conviction The good Abbe finally procured liberty for his captive, who became secretary to M.de Broglies brother, and subsequently, on the death of Madame de Pompadour, commissioner of war. Terrible were the sufferings which the unhappy Deforges endured on account of his luckless poem. Theophile was condemned to be burned at Paris on account of his book _Le Parnasse des Poetes Satyriques, ou Recueil de vers piquans et gaillards de notre temps_ (1625, in-8), but he contrived to effect his escape. He was ultimately captured in Picardy, and put in a dungeon. He was banished from the kingdom by order of the Parliament. In his old age he found an asylum in the house of the Duke of Montmorency. The poets real surname was Viaud. The following impromptu is attributed to Theophile, who was asked by a foolish person whether all poets were fools:-- Oui, je lavoue avec vous, Que tous les poetes sont fous; Mais sachant ce que vous etes, Tous les fous ne sont pas poetes. When the people have approved a policy at a national election, confidence on the part of the officers they have selected and of the advisers who, in accordance with our political institutions, should be consulted in the policy which it is their duty to carry into effect is indispensable. It is eminently proper that they should explain it before the people, as well as illustrate its spirit in the performance of their official duties. Very different considerations apply to the greater number of those who fill the subordinate places in the civil service. Their responsibility is to their superiors in official position. It is their duty to obey the legal instructions of those upon whom that authority is devolved, and their best public service consists in the discharge of their functions irrespective of partisan politics. Their duties are the same whatever party is in power and whatever policy prevails. Aber der Pfarrherr zog ihn hinweg, und sie schieden vom Richter. Eilen wir! sprach der verstaendige Mann; es wartet der Juengling Peinlich. Er hoere so schnell als moeglich die froehliche Botschaft. Und sie eilten und kamen und fanden den Juengling gelehnet An den Wagen unter den Linden. Die Pferde zerstampften Wild den Rasen; er hielt sie im Zaum und stand in Gedanken, Blickte still vor sich hin und sah die Freunde nicht eher, Bis sie kommend ihn riefen und froehliche Zeichen ihm gaben. Schon von ferne begann der Apotheker zu sprechen; Doch sie traten naeher hinzu. Da fasste der Pfarrherr Seine Hand und sprach und nahm dem Gefaehrten das Wort weg: Heil dir, junger Mann! dein treues Auge, dein treues Herz hat richtig gewaehlt! Glueck dir und dem Weibe der Jugend! Deiner ist sie wert; drum komm und wende den Wagen, Dass wir fahrend sogleich die Ecke des Dorfes erreichen, Um sie werben und bald nach Hause fuehren die Gute.