Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Stray

Re: Gripe thread

Post by Stray »

retzie wrote:Was there talk here of people picking their noses in public? Can has a new example - one of my students PICKS HIS NOSE IN CLASS WHILE I'M LOOKING STRAIGHT AT HIM! Faaaaaaaaaaken hell dude :angry7:

This is the smallest of my small gripes at the moment, but fuck listing my woes. Let's just say I wish I were in another place at another time and were preferably another person :(
Was it deviant?
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

FUCKING UNIT PRICING CALCULATIONS TO FUCKING HUNG OVER FOR IT..

MATHS FUCKING CUNT FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I HATE DOING THESE CALCULATIONS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Stupid bridge design engineer who sat next to me sniffing, biting his fingernails and clearing phlegm from his throat every 8 seconds during a major meeting today. Note to bridge design engineers... you all suck and you have small penises. Your Bolte bridge goalpost pylons are OVERCOMPENSATING FAIL and all the chicks in your department snigger at you behind your back cos they know that you get a hard-on when you drive piles into the ground.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Hallowfuckingween :roll:

Are you joking??

Some idiots in here have actually dressed up.

Cutting up cabbage tonight in the event of some little rug rat wanting lollies from me, get fucked, have a fart instread.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Hallowfuckingween :roll:

Are you joking??

Some idiots in here have actually dressed up.

Cutting up cabbage tonight in the event of some little rug rat wanting lollies from me, get fucked, have a fart instread.

lol lmb we have a Halloween themed drink night here, but i is going to a Halloween party.

i know we ain't American, but who cares???? Its a good reason to get dressed up and be stupid and get smashed hat, yes
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Yeah yeah, I know, I just hate it, hate it hate it.

C

Your not wearing mickey mouse ears are you?? :lol:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

no why?

i am wearing my peter alexander pj pants though. I found a reason to wear em out side the house Sammy-girl lol
click here fo fotos
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:lol: nah, just having a dig at a chick I cant stand in here. Go the Pj's!

im just being a bitch. :lol: a self admitted one tho! :wink:
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

:lol: LmB.

I'm sitting here trying to work out the ecological risk of elevated levels of benzo(a)pyrene discharging to the yarra and I'm wearing a 'ghost' costume (sheet with two holes for eyes FA1L)

I bought in some plastic vampire teeth, but 3/4 of the office are from the USA and just the teeth didn't cut it. They dragged me to the office library and made me choose a costume.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
deviant

Post by deviant »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Yeah yeah, I know, I just hate it, hate it hate it.
me too... Though, I hate christmasv too...
mrj

Post by mrj »

how can you hate christmas. its when easter bunny and jesus got married!
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

aw cmon guys!

halloween HAS to be one of the better holidays for us to take on yesno?

its about spooks and dressing up and candy, and THATS IT!

not valentines where half the population wants to slit their wrists and everyone frets over the size of the roses they are given, not xmas which is a RELIGIOUS holiday and not means buy more shit, more shit, more shit, and hang out with your family and get drunk even tho you all hate each other.
its not easter, the dumb queens birthday, labour day (when we aussies have a ,wait for it, DAY OFF!)
boxing day (an actual day for taking back the presents you were bought that you hate)

nope, sorry, ive been waiting for halloween to take off here since i tried trick or treating in adelaide and bogans said 'well, what do you want? ' and threw cash at me through the letter slot.

get your fucking ghoul on i say. before it becomes hallmarkified like every fuckin thing else.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

These are valid points GK, I ALMOST will embrace. :lol: almost.

You enjoy tho and no further bitcharse comments will come forth from my neg self!
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

I can handle Helloween imagry in heavy metal and movies but I can't endorse sending little kids down the road to ask for candy from strangers.
deviant

Post by deviant »

you're leaving yourself wide open there GK :lol:

my gripe....

had a fairly substantial dissagreement with my manager today...

turns out she is a total bitch

I was as honest as I could be and she used it against me!

I said "As a staff member that has worked this position for two years I feel what you are asking of me is inappropriate" She says "why?"

I said "I don't have as strong a logical argument for it, I just do not feel at all comfortable with this".....

she fucking turned around and says.... "that's right you don't, so do it my way! If it stuffs up you can blame me"

what the absolute fuck!!???

from someone who's been here 3 years to someone who's been here 3 months (I know she's a manager and should be treated as such) I would expect some respect. So I spoke to her manager and had the process put back the way it should have been all along... I feel bad going over her head, but I had to, as what she was asking was a recipie for disaster.. Fair enough to say blame her, but we gotta deal with it and the dept would have to deal with it.

anyway..... rant over.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Blaxter wrote:I can handle Helloween imagry in heavy metal and movies but I can't endorse sending little kids down the road to ask for candy from strangers.
Dude, if it weren't for trick or treaters, I would still be a virgin.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

lol hardy

deviant wrote:you're leaving yourself wide open there GK :lol:
why is that dan?

:roll:
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

sounds like the right approach dan. pity you had to do it
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Hardy wrote:
Blaxter wrote:I can handle Helloween imagry in heavy metal and movies but I can't endorse sending little kids down the road to ask for candy from strangers.
Dude, if it weren't for trick or treaters, I would still be a virgin.

you better be dressing up tonight tiger. ohhh maybe you should come as a tiger! so then i can call you Tiger all night. works for me.
click here fo fotos
gnat

Post by gnat »

gripe: people. too many are khunts.

firstly to all the wankers on the tram this a.m who neglected to offer their seat to an 80yr old man who nearly fell over everytime the tram braked. pretending to be looking at your ipods or your Mx's. tossers. nice manners

secondly dipshits in my street who have defaced all the council planted trees by breaking off huge fronds and tossing them onto the road. what a mad laugh that must have been. anti nature fa1L. awesome display of rebellion and cool

and lastly rude khunts at work. take your passive aggressive bullshit elsewhere. miserable fuckers. all fat and ugly and dumb. no wonder i guess. but i still hate you. could arsenic your international roast at any moment

blah rant over
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
nhd

Post by nhd »

Hero Print
& Australian Air Express

but really just Hero Print.
Would not recommend.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

shit shit shit

Have to hide from office manager for the rest of the day.

Pulled rank and called him on something he knows nothing about... made him look foolish.

Eeeepp.
deviant

Post by deviant »

^^^^ see my post above.... same deal :?
menace

Post by menace »

Halloween is sooo ghey lord and soo big here dont get it :? and dressing up meh ... megaheylord
nic

Post by nic »

ken oaf its totally indie
hallowwwen is 4 kids, not indie cunts dressed in clockwork orange batmans joker uniforms
teh irony is teh pains
leys rhave
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

halloween is fun you massive homogheys.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

My margarine has been stolen from the fridge at work. In my own container too. WITH my name on it. :shock:

I cant deal, who in the fuck does that?!?!?!? :angry4: Some fat fuck thats probably eated marg for lunch with some bread on the side.

Serioulsy, I dont understand the world and its contents. :roll: :bs:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

menace wrote:Halloween is sooo ghey lord and soo big here dont get it :? and dressing up meh ... megaheylord
Too. Cool. For. School.

my gripe is housemates! I need two new ones, and all these good ones keep saying almost yes and then no.

:(
Stray

Post by Stray »

menace wrote:Halloween is sooo ghey lord and soo big here dont get it :? and dressing up meh ... megaheylord
lol someone didn't get invited to a halloween party
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:My margarine has been stolen from the fridge at work. In my own container too. WITH my name on it. :shock:

I cant deal, who in the fuck does that?!?!?!? :angry4: Some fat fuck thats probably eated marg for lunch with some bread on the side.

Serioulsy, I dont understand the world and its contents. :roll: :bs:
That's ridiculous Sam. People are fucked. I bought a $22 tea cup from T2, with the strainer built in and a lovely little lid. Not my finest purchase but whatevs. When I returned to work after some time off I found the cup, but no lid and no strainer. WTF? Who needs a strainer that fits only that particular cup? And where's the fucking lid? Who does that???
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Pfff, and apparently these are corporate people. :shock: What crap Mixxy, big smelly crap, thats what it is.

This happens ALL the time, over and over in this office bullshits. I would so LOVE to catch someone red handed in the act of being a wanker. Would make my day!!! Id tell EVERYONE in the building, maybe even send out an email. No end to the humiliation I would create. :oops: :oops:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I sort of caught some peeps out at work once. It was the Queen's Bday and there were only 6 people in the office, 4 in sales and 2 in accounts. I had bought a cheese roll from the bakery and had it on the kitchen table downstairs, ready for morning tea. Went down to eat some and it was gone. My sales team didn't do it, I was with them all morning. I asked accounts and they both looked at me blankly and said they didn't know. So I went downstairs to double check...maybe I left it in the fridge or something. Lo and behold, in the rubbish bin is my Baker's Delight packaging and a freshly dirty dish in the sink with oily stuff on it. Went back upstairs with the packaging and placed it on the accounts desk and went about my day. That was that. I didn't want to make a scene over a cheese roll but I had to let them know I was onto their lies. Kept everything locked up after that.

Except my fucking cup :roll:
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:lol: good one.
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

Housemate just came home to find someone smashing in our front window. Luckily she interrupted them before they got into the house.

Ripper. It is only 4-5 weeks since our last break in.

*sigh*
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

shit PC :shock:
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

yes, it is SHIT, Mixy. And I wish the cops would hurry up and get here too....
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Fucking birds in the nests along the side of our building. Their churping is driving me nuts!
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

stovequeen wrote:Fucking birds in the nests along the side of our building. Their churping is driving me nuts!
kill dem
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

shit PC that is fuckin terrible. what area do you live in?

LMB - this is why i don't put ANYTHING in the fridge at work. one of my admin buddies totally lost it one day after someone threw out her yoggurt (our fridge is constantly smelling of off food and someone thought it might be off cos the used by date was a day over). Anyways, she completely blew a gasket and starts swearing her head off and yelling "who the FUCK would throw out someone else's FUCKIN yoggurt. It was quite a fricken freaky scene to watch at 9am in the morning

Another chick came over to one of our junior lawyers and snapped at her for using her bowl. we thought it was pretty lame, but it constantly happens and people are losing it more and more.

i keep all my stuff in my draw - bowl, spoon and porridge.
click here fo fotos
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

^ North carlton Lizkins. It took until 8:20pm for the cops to come. Robbery was around 1:40pm. If they don't actually get in your house and steal your shit, then it seems the cops don't give a shit. Even if it was your 2nd robbery in a month. In fact when we called the first time they said they'd send someone around. I call 3.5 hrs later to say "where are you" and get told, "no record of your call".

thanks cops.

oh well. this time the robbers didnt get in, but I reckon they were different ones, so we'll see if the others come back looking for the NOT replaced items they flogged last time :S *sigh*
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Grow some serious cactus under and around your window...if they get in at least you'll know they've suffered.
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

hahah! I like that idea. Scheduling a trip to the nursery this Saturday :P
gnat

Post by gnat »

farken hellz PC- what do they want from you?

have you been leaving bose boxes out for the bin man?!

terrible!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

I got burged twice in two weeks about 4 years ago

1st time they took mobile's, playstation, dvd's, just little stuff they could fit in a backpack and trade for a hit

2nd time they came ready, they took my decks and mixer , 2 UDJ record bags full, atleast another 30 records, amp and speakers and my kaos pad

I nearly lost it and it took me over 3 months to get everything back from insurance
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

I now have a big nasty dog that loves the taste of robbers ha ha ha :twisted:
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

I am stuck on a fucking shit project!!!!!

I've been stuck on it for the past two months and i'm going to be stuck on it till after christmas.

FUCK YOU FUCKING CRAP CUNT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CATS! GO CATS!
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Sitting on trains for 2 hours can go FUCK itself too!
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Trains suck donkey balls.

was it packed with Oaks day messiness?
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

:lol:

Complete chaos on Oaks day, Feigs... check out The Age for scathing summary of scandal that involved drunk punters having to walk 'from station to station'.

Oh the Horror :lolz:

Shouldn't be such a smartarse or the Karma Train will break down tomorrow while I am trying to escape Flemington. Why couldn't my client pay for tickets to Stantons or Plumps plus free bag instead of posh marquee at Flemington??? Not fun being at place with free alcymohol and with clients cos can't barf into had or onto shoes :FA1L:... and that, ladies and gents, is my GOTD.

Oh, and having to head up my first million dollar tender. Bit stressed about that one.
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

Clients busting my chops at 8.30 on a friday morning over issues I have nothing to do with and no controll over........

They are wasting their time barking at me cause I couldnt care less about your little problems