Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
nic

Re: Gripe thread

Post by nic »

Direkt wrote:GOTD: smackies on the train to work popping pimples on their face.... at 8am.
Direkt loves smackiesImage
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

:lol:
Kaiproject

Post by Kaiproject »

Gotd:
sitevisit cancelled so dont get to take DSLR shots for photomontages
+
working with audocad/civil3d....hate hate hate
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Hardy wrote:
Which reminds me: I am a qualified* dentist, and am offering my services in root canalary. My clinic is conveniently located behind the skips in the carpark behind KFC on Sydney Road.
So you're my local dentist. Fucking SICK CUNTSSSSSS
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Direkt wrote:GOTD: smackies on the train to work popping pimples on their face.... at 8am.
fucking EEWWWWW

:puke:

GOTD

SHITHOUSE mood. Just wanna :boxing:

But is friday! should be in a good mood motherfucker :bs:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

TGIF!
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Kapow - welcome to Freitag!
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Kapow Scotty!
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Kaptain Kapow!

Deets sent for 30th smellabrations for next week Sammy - you and Glennos in attendance?

KAPOW!
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Feigan wrote:Kaptain Kapow!

Deets sent for 30th smellabrations for next week Sammy - you and Glennos in attendance?

KAPOW!
Cant see why not mate... havnt seen em to be TOTALLY sure, but given I have nothing else on :wink: cept for pants.

you only just 30??? :shock: that explains the baby face :P
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

OI!

I have a beard now.

good work on wearing trousers. I always knew you where a smart kookie!

;-)
deviant

Post by deviant »

gripe - gmail not working :(

holy shit, my whole life and business is on there.... silly silly me
retzie

Post by retzie »

GOTD: Skype fucking cunts trying to extort money out of half their usership :x

Payments that fail because credit cards have expired* can't be reattempted with a new card - you can only resubscribe with a new card, which conveniently stings you with the new (much higher) rates.

* The system saying the card has expired seems to bear no relation to whether it, in fact, has. My card hasn't even remotely expired and the motherfuckers are trying to cancel my service :evil:

Anyone got any recommendations for another VOIP provider? Needs to be able to call/be called from normal landlines in Oz (at least).
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Most of the people i work with are Cunts!

I just checked my email and i have an email from one of the new managers telling me that i "seriously have to watch my attitude"

Fuck you, you fucking arrogant snappy little fucking cunt! Me disagreeing with you on things and suggesting alternatives isn't an attitude problem it is an expression of opinion. You are not always right, either am I, that is the purpose of constructive dialogue. I would be so much happier if i never had to see you again fuckface!
GO CATS! GO CATS!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

deviant wrote:gripe - gmail not working :(

holy shit, my whole life and business is on there.... silly silly me
yes but did it get hacked by a nigerian gang that is holding you hostage, and did they spam everyone you have ever known or worked with?

gripers, there is ALWAYS worse.

and im only saying that cos im meh and grumpy and ronery today.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

kronz wrote:Most of the people i work with are Cunts!

I just checked my email and i have an email from one of the new managers telling me that i "seriously have to watch my attitude"

Fuck you, you fucking arrogant snappy little fucking cunt! Me disagreeing with you on things and suggesting alternatives isn't an attitude problem it is an expression of opinion. You are not always right, either am I, that is the purpose of constructive dialogue. I would be so much happier if i never had to see you again fuckface!
Good Lord Chris! What a wanker this person is. I'd respond in kind with an email suggesting that constructive discussion is only considered attitude when ego is involved. The end result is what's important isn't it?

What a toss pot :roll:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
deviant

Post by deviant »

kronz wrote:"seriously have to watch my attitude"
agree
kronz

Post by kronz »

deviant wrote:
kronz wrote:"seriously have to watch my attitude"
agree
Fuck off :teef:
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mixtress wrote:
kronz wrote:Most of the people i work with are Cunts!

Good Lord Chris! What a wanker this person is. I'd respond in kind with an email suggesting that constructive discussion is only considered attitude when ego is involved. The end result is what's important isn't it?

What a toss pot :roll:

what an arse. i work with someone similar - she is never wrong, cuts you off if she doesn't like what you are saying and is out right rude in front of people to you. she has a rep around the firm as being a bitch and she has no idea, she actually thinks she is great. she thinks i am the problem, i don't pay her enough respect apparently. bitch please...
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

self perceived entitlement is an ugly trait imo

GOTD: I feel an ear infection coming on and now my throat hurties because of it. Glands are swelling. I've got 7 appointments this week alone, I'm praying it doesn't develop :(

I've also been waiting for almost 2 weeks for an Ebay item to arrive...I wants in NOW!!!
nic

Post by nic »

gog u get sick alot :(
moar bi-carb imo.
tee193

Post by tee193 »

needs moar healfy pingzars imo
nic

Post by nic »

its a state of mind, positive outlook ftw
(i want to bash mah head off)
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I get 'almost' sick a lot. Bi-carb isn't the fix this time, that's more for viruses and not bacterial infections. Unfortunately.

I'm just being a grumpy pants
Kaiproject

Post by Kaiproject »

tee193 wrote:needs moar healfy pingzars imo
in truth there does seem to be a shortage. GFCrisis ftl?
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

we all need some heavenly pings in our life
Kaiproject

Post by Kaiproject »

if there was more quality around there'd be less (bad state of mind) acid heads like ppl i may kno that reportedly stole multiple $1000 bottles of wine from a yacht in a marina on the weekend.

i mean, f the rich and all that so respect, but no respect..yakno wha i mea
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mixtress wrote:self perceived entitlement is an ugly trait imo

GOTD: I feel an ear infection coming on and now my throat hurties because of it. Glands are swelling. I've got 7 appointments this week alone, I'm praying it doesn't develop :(

I've also been waiting for almost 2 weeks for an Ebay item to arrive...I wants in NOW!!!

too true Mixxy. i decided when i came to this new job that i was no longer going to bow down to Partners or senior management, because they are just people. everyone's lives are different and you don't know what someone has gone through

hope you get better mixxy, and i hear ya on the ear front (pardon the pun lol). i need to make an appointment with my ear doctor asap, my right ear is getting WAY worse. fuck it! crossing fingers to not get a hearing aid just yet like they predicted :(
click here fo fotos
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Did you have surgery to prevent such occurrences or was that for migraines? I know it was an ear foldy backy surgery. Meaning to talk to you about that actually, get the name of your quanlity doctor friend. This feeling I have is not normal...I'm leaning to the right in hope a loose 5c piece will fall out and I'll hear better than 20/20 and such.

What the hell is with the channel stations tonight? Where's my Boston Legal and 30 darn tootn Rock? I'm getting all up old lady wan'n me darn televisuals gwarn back da waaa it weerz yarrrgh :? I'm gonna look like the hunchback of notre dame at my meetin's timmora, leanin right and shakin' me head to the dirt screaming "get out of me head youse bastard childrens o hell".

I don't see many sales opportunities coming from this situational.
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

mixtress wrote:What the hell is with the channel stations tonight? Where's my Boston Legal and 30 darn tootn Rock? I'm getting all up old lady wan'n me darn televisuals gwarn back da waaa it weerz yarrrgh :? I'm gonna look like the hunchback of notre dame at my meetin's timmora, leanin right and shakin' me head to the dirt screaming "get out of me head youse bastard childrens o hell".

:smt017 :smt102
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
kronz

Post by kronz »

tax exam
GO CATS! GO CATS!
enak

Post by enak »

pro tools 301 exam.

'Begin by disconnecting the mouse....'

AAARGH!

I can feel an epic wave of failness wash over me....
"I've never been a fan of virtuoso/performance displays of skill, to be honest; wanky guitar-solos get on my tits. I want music that moves me, not that impresses me."
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I've got a fever. That might explain last nights post :(
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

kronz wrote:tax exam
good luck fuckma!

:recklesstuesday:
nic

Post by nic »

mixtress wrote:Did you have surgery to prevent such occurrences or was that for migraines? I know it was an ear foldy backy surgery. Meaning to talk to you about that actually, get the name of your quanlity doctor friend. This feeling I have is not normal...I'm leaning to the right in hope a loose 5c piece will fall out and I'll hear better than 20/20 and such.

What the hell is with the channel stations tonight? Where's my Boston Legal and 30 darn tootn Rock? I'm getting all up old lady wan'n me darn televisuals gwarn back da waaa it weerz yarrrgh :? I'm gonna look like the hunchback of notre dame at my meetin's timmora, leanin right and shakin' me head to the dirt screaming "get out of me head youse bastard childrens o hell".

LOL
Brain

Post by Brain »

mixtress wrote:I've got a fever.
The only prescription is more cowbell.
Fents

Post by Fents »

got my teeth done last night nic. 2.5 hours in the chair, 13 needles, plus a laser that smelt of burning gums. fun times.
deviant

Post by deviant »

I'm getting a filling next week :(
nic

Post by nic »

Fents wrote:got my teeth done last night nic. 2.5 hours in the chair, 13 needles, plus a laser that smelt of burning gums. fun times.
wtf? daammmnn.
i had one needle and 1 root canal so far. was uncomfortable, weird, claustrophobic (the old baloon they strap over your mouth to stop chemicals falling down throat....) but wasnt as scary as i was told (death to those who wound me up :teef:) i was smashed on xans though so that may be why it wasnt scarier.

going back mondy for round 2.

but again...

13 needles????? :shock:
Fents

Post by Fents »

yea 13...new record. i had two canals done tho and another filling. was all good after the first two needles tho cause i couldnt feel anymore after that. the retractor is classic (ballon thing), i was getting jaw lock from holding my jaw open so much then he put that thing in and i didnt even have to think about holding it open, was grouse.

where do i find xans? i could only buy dolased over the counter... :(

did you get the laser? burns gum away...he goes oh this might smell a bit...mmmm burning gums.
mrj

Post by mrj »

lol xans = prescription = way difficult to get
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
mrj

Post by mrj »

oh yeah and my gripe

40 y/old belly and 15 year old grease monkey skin. feeling and looking disgusting.
nic

Post by nic »

lol +1
NO MORE 10hr + PER DAY DESK JOB PLS JESUS.

xans-thailand otc. :teef:

that lazor is filthy filthy, imagine that lazor at a rave :shock:
mrj

Post by mrj »

at least everyone would walk out of teh rave with nice teef.
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

Xanax are not as good as Valium or Tamazapam.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mixtress wrote:Did you have surgery to prevent such occurrences or was that for migraines? I know it was an ear foldy backy surgery. Meaning to talk to you about that actually, get the name of your quanlity doctor friend. This feeling I have is not normal...I'm leaning to the right in hope a loose 5c piece will fall out and I'll hear better than 20/20 and such.
nah the migraines was a separate problem. i was deaf at about age 3 (was sick a lot as a kid and constantly got ear infections) and they didn't realise until i failed first grade cos i couldn't hear anything. my ma and sister just thought it was cute that i turned their heads to watch their mouths, i was actually lip reading. 5 operations on my right ear and 3 on my left ear. my left ear is much better, but my right ear has never recovered properly. the doc is Dr Robert Briggs, you'll need a referral from your regular doctor. even going to the doc should help though, they will at least be able to see what is going on, or the Eye and Ear hospital are great, been there a few times and had my last operation there, very helpful bunch they are.

good luck with it Mixxy :D
click here fo fotos
quick

Post by quick »

youthful_implants wrote:Xanax are not as good as Valium or Tamazapam.
depends what for, xanax are nicer to stay up on and feel good, and tamazapam are better for sleep and valium is better to calm you down and not get too out of it.

I like all 3 at once :teef:

and it aint too difficult to get from doc, just say you're going on a big overseas holiday and get real anxious of flying heaps and hoping for something to help you relax... worked for me, but I was going on a big os trip, but wasn't anxious, just excited :smt003
plus you should do it when you go to the doc for something else (i.e. medical cert/antibiotics etc...), and just bring it up as if you just remembered it, cos your dad had something to help him fly and he suggested you ask your doc... :tard:
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
calstro

Post by calstro »

My son threw up :smt078 in the back seat of my car on Sunday...

I've been trying everything to get the fckn smell out....

:smt078

In my last car... strawberry milk was spilt (pretty much same smell as :smt078 )... and now this!!!

I almost want to take up smoking :smt033 just to mask the smell a bit.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

reminds me of the smelly car episode if sienfeld.
calstro

Post by calstro »

LOL

I contemplated trying to sell it. But will prob have the same luck as Jerry.

The smell is permeating everything now... I keep smelling it when I'm not even in the car!!!