Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
retzie

Re: Gripe thread

Post by retzie »

Urgh, also has snot, hacking cough and drag queen voice, all nice and ready for my talk on Wed. Everything can get fucked tbh.
retzie wrote:Ah well, it would have been the most spastically amazing stroke of blind luck if it had come through (landing a job out of the blue in the city of the boy of my choice), so I shouldn't be surprised.
I should point out, this was | | this close to actually happening. Of all the fucking places I applied, that was the one shortlist I made, absolutely cold. I never ever would have ever hoped for such a thing, but it randomly appeared... then disappeared... Fucken cocktease. Hopes: overrated :(
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

My leg hurts :( over being a cripple, over the pain... gripe gripe
Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
nic

Post by nic »

LOTS OF HAPPY PANTS IN HERE TODAY!

GOTD

everything, lol.
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

gnat wrote:boo to putting down doggies. horrible but necessary exercise

lol bashings nic. the bash is outdated. melbourne likes teh stabbings these days

gripe: herniated disc. knew there was something very wrong. pain is part of all day every day. walking like a old man/ chewing down nurofen. not good as i also like alcohol. will prob get ulcer now too. osteo rap1ng my bank account. just shoot me. BANG

Ouchy natty :( we're down over the weekend if you're around, i can get Dr Josh to give ya a once over maybe?? Poor chicken. xxx
These are the days of our lolz
gnat

Post by gnat »

thanks lady. should catch up for a drink over weekend. not too far to hobble preferable

haven't seen you kids in ages x
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mrj

Post by mrj »

headache and grumpy
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

ate brekky too early now im ever so hungry
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

foot still sore, and no shoes are comfy. I wanna dance dammit.
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Sore guts, maybe due to impending loss of hair.
Dunno. Feels weird.
nic

Post by nic »

pre hairy shards
have some 'grate' smalltalks?
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

post cutters shards
no cutters
just shards
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

Blaxter wrote:Sore guts, maybe due to impending loss of hair.
Dunno. Feels weird.
just watch out for anyone with a sword. they might stab your eyes out and before you know it you'll be grinding grain.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
nic

Post by nic »

do some cutting of yourself before hairy imo.
when she lifts up length of long mane it can reveal a bloody slice, for lols - dont worry hairydress lady its a jok not even real just sauce? lol.
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Fucken lol nic, hairydress lady flipping out over the bleedorz and its okay I'm an Emocuntorz.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Gripe - fucking babying people. get your shit together cunts. GRRR.
nic

Post by nic »

cut them?
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

ghetto kitty wrote:Gripe - fucking babying people. get your shit together cunts. GRRR.
:scr1pt:

FARKEN douchebag aquatic ecologist model boy has screwed up again. Asked him to review aquatic macrophytes in a wetland of international importance and he cuts and pastes from wikipedia and doesn't even bother to format the text :tard: :tard: :tard:

Some fucking scientist you turned out to be, pretty boy. I want to stab you, you arrogant cuntass with shitforbrains.

:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

totally cia, thats not doing the job cuntfase!!!

I feel like a parrot sometimes. A really organised parrot who understands the bigger picture and must lead the flock to the blindingly obvious. Who answers 240 emails a day at rapid pace, yes waits for the other parrots to work out how to switch the fucker on.

sheesh.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

:lol: Kitty.

So true. Feel better for venting... one of the grads just told me that douchebag got sent to work at an interstate office and they sent him back after a week and were all 'don't ever come back here you lazy, arrogant, dumb piece of shit' (he is really quite mindbogglingly dumb... a Himbo in the true sense of the word... that shit is all good if you are a male model, but doesn't really cut it in the world of consulting).

So glad it isn't just me who has issues with him. Turns out he was hired because daddy is a bigwig in the hydrogeochemical scene and daddy is good mates with the head of the water group. Nepotism is all well and good but you have to stand on your own two feet at some point... this boy is still sitting on daddy's shoulders and he has a loooooong way to fall.

:insert evil laughter here:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

I wish I could send mine back to whence they came.

:lol:
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Lolz.

Mine crawled off the set of "The Biggest Dumbarse".
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

i'm all coldy.
don't want to spend long weekend in bed.
rave will probs kill me. :(
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Did you make it alright Witty?

I on the other hand sat at home thinking "12am, I'd be rocking some drinks and listening to some junglez about now"..."2am, would be tightly toasted and thrashing the dancefloor about now"...

hate missing gigs I really wanna go to :(
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

GOTD fairweather and 2 faced friends. the one's who say nice things to your face and then say bad things behind your back.

I hear about it!! :lol:
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

that blows YI, did you give em a slice of your mind?

I fucked up tonight and I'm gonna suffer the consequences for days to come.
It was worth it though.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

I hate that too Alex. bigtime!

Gripe - receiving multiple texts from 6am all day today from a disgruntled individual who is telling me that 'email is for losers' and 'hip hop and women dont mix' amongst other really fucked up things. six messages now, and i havetn responded to one of them. Happy easter fuckwit!

You do have to laugh when someone gets no response and just tries harder, hence digging themselves a bigger gaping hole..

mixtress

Post by mixtress »

dig up stupid! People are funny. Is he saying hip hop is for the gheys?
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

He actually said 'the fifth element of hip hop - there isnt one unless you mean homosexuality' !!!!!
aroes

Post by aroes »

GOTD having to cancel post-work fun times due to being crook as a dog
Amick

Post by Amick »

GOTD: I hate things that don't work.
nic

Post by nic »

GOTD:

again totes
youthful_implants

GOTD within less than 24 hours of me posting a new remix I'd done on Soundcloud, pikey Russian bastards had ripped it and were giving it away on an extremely dodgy "music" forum.

I reported the forum post to a moderator, and asked the user in the thread to delete the file as it was an illegal rip. Neither have responded. Several more people have responded independently in the thread thanking the poster for my song.

Wankers. In retrospect hosting the whole song on Soundcloud, even at a piss poor 128kbps, is probably not doing me any favours.
Strontium Music

deviant

Post by deviant »

you should do voice overlays or something..... :?

or do a small clip only, with fade-in/fade-out

meh, khunts tbh
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Sif voice overlays will stop people.

People were cutting Andy C dubs with Rider talking over a few years ago!
Don't hate me for house
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

JAMESSSS wrote:Sif voice overlays will stop people.

People were cutting Andy C dubs with Rider talking over a few years ago!
Madonna posted some tracks that went a little bit viral years ago where she cuts in after 20-30 seconds and scorns the listener for illegally downloafing her track. Was lols hearing her getting all uptight and self righteous. Needs more Madonna vs Metallica mashups IMO.
Enter Vogue Man FTW.
But that don't help you much YI
youthful_implants

If I was a good hacker I'd put a deadly virus into the timecode of the songs before they were released.
Strontium Music

nic

Post by nic »

infect your fans ftw lol
as soon as they listen to music other than yours:
dead
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Alex's Anti-Everything-Else Mutating Rampant Zombrerbro Pathogen = Awesome plot for a movie that wouldn't suck.

James Cameron, are you taking notes?

No, actually, James Cameron could fuck up an episode of Sesame Street. Let's leave him out of this project.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Jeff Noon has already written stuff with those concepts...music viruses etc etc.....

his books would make awesome movies, but im sure Cameron would get the tender, and then fuck it up.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

:lol: GK

Right... so instead of virus, we'll have a pack of wolves, and instead of the YI character we'll have Kevin Bacon... no, wait, Kevin Kostner, and instead of music piracy we'll have a postal route through the wild wild west, and it can all be set on a BIG SINKING BOAT. Or something.
youthful_implants

C.I.A. wrote:Alex's Anti-Everything-Else Mutating Rampant Zombrerbro Pathogen = Awesome plot for a movie that wouldn't suck.

James Cameron, are you taking notes?

No, actually, James Cameron could fuck up an episode of Sesame Street. Let's leave him out of this project.
haha yes he would fark it up royally.

he'd probably make big bird come out and tell everyone he was gay which would ruin his mystique and upset the Sesame purists.

talking of sinking boats I think Nic's neat precis of the current state of brayks would be an equally suitable candidate for JC.
Nic wrote:....the extreme closed mindedness of the 'brakes scene' was also cited as a major problem. back in the early 2002's it was acceptable as a breaks dj to play music that had any kind of breakbeat in it (breakstep,garage, hiphop, breaks etc) - this quickly changed towards the end of the 2000's where it became mandatory to only play beatport branded BOOM SMASH BOOM BOOM SMASH tunes, most with 7 minute long arrangements with 3 minute wooshy intros and loads of 'sick drops, bro' the age of rolling subby breakbeat was well dead.

some cunts had the also decided to try and fuse psytrance with breaks (LOL) then some even stupider cunts tried to rebrand funky breaks into 'nufunk' (LOL - see rennie pilgrems newest EP for proof). These total rubbish subgenres were met with disdain and bare hate by everyone exept for some cunts (who refused to even look at what 'nufunk' should be aka dam funk going gfunk) nah mate thats not brakes r0ng t3mp0 i cant play that. They managed to get the worst bits of breaks and fuse them with james brown samples, thats it - no more to it.

At the same time many of these cunts were also whinging about everything. oh my god no one buys breaks, but hey its good its back underground though bro they would tell each other. that means it can start to 'take over' again. mate that tune is 'filth' its a bang3r for suR3, just n33ds some moar sawtooth bass, and please turn down that sub its stoppping my snare being FUCKEN HUGE on the 2 and 4 was often heard in seedy pubs in places far away from everything.

the militant tranced out forumla only lived in inside the 'pure breaks' scene - these people were blinded to anything not tagged 'breaks' in beatport and would for the next 5 sad years would overlook loads of quality 'breaks' releases thet existed outside of teh 'brakes scene, bro' citing such excuses as 'im american, i know brakes when i hear it' ' i used to run a label, then we went broke' (lol) 'i run a internet label, therefore iam'.

at this very same time producers from many genres were rediscovering the breakbeat b2b w/ moar percussion. producers as big as skream had reinroduced proper breakbeats into some songs, this had filtered down to his beserk rave friends rusko and clipz who were also starting to use lots of breaks in their new productions. even ramadanman came down for dinner and bought some subby breaks along to share. down bristol way there was an epic jerk chikcen tropical percussion broken beat party happening, and none of the pure breaks crew were invited, even in saaf laandann teh funky was dragging snares all over teh grid, revisting teh bashy in places.

this sound quickly became popular creating a largely disparate yet connected group of producers making a wide range of music to be played at the same raves. it had contrast which is what people liked - bruk house next to jungle remake - brock out, bingo beats b2b w/ wiley instrumentals, yeh bro ok ok, 5 zomby tunes triple dr0pped backwards with the entire swamp 81 back cat...etc unlike the endless end to end mixing and dull beige thud and 'filth' second drop synth of brakes. breaks no longer had djs as such, they were all ghey producers. where was teh oneman of brakes? arrghhh he doesnt exist becausde breaks is ghey chanted the people.

so somewhat paradoxically, bros. breaks had been reborn again under the nose of the pure breaks crew . just has a different name.

that is the quick story of why brakes is now totally fucking circus ghey.

if you disagree you are wrong, your problems most likely stem from considering any new 'tuna' to be instantly 'dope, bro' and beyond critcal reproach, bro.
Strontium Music

ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

C.I.A. wrote::lol: GK

Right... so instead of virus, we'll have a pack of wolves, and instead of the YI character we'll have Kevin Bacon... no, wait, Kevin Kostner, and instead of music piracy we'll have a postal route through the wild wild west, and it can all be set on a BIG SINKING BOAT. Or something.
yeah with like, some KILLER SNAKES that infect the wolves and make Kevin's face swell up ala elephant man, then Bruce comes in and saves the day with his brooding bald head and some NEWZOMG technoology. There can also be some pirate wenches on the boat who fuck his large face. and they fuck the snakes too. the wolves watch.
deviant

Post by deviant »

C.I.A. wrote:BIG SINKING BOAT. .
like this one>>>>> www.70000tons.com

:?:
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

ghetto kitty wrote:

There can also be some pirate wenches on the boat who fuck his large face. and they fuck the snakes too. the wolves watch.
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
youthful_implants

ghetto kitty wrote:

yeah with like, some KILLER SNAKES that infect the wolves and make Kevin's face swell up ala elephant man, then Bruce comes in and saves the day with his brooding bald head and some NEWZOMG technoology. There can also be some pirate wenches on the boat who fuck his large face. and they fuck the snakes too. the wolves watch.

like this?

Strontium Music

system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

bad business decisions :|
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

people saying they "heart" things! GRRRR!!!
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

I heart you Andy.
nic

Post by nic »

:scr1pt:

I TOTES HEART U ALL 4 EVA