wrongtown moments inna rave

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Feigan

Re: wrongtown moments inna rave

Post by Feigan »

fooishbar wrote:i don't think 'caught an std from the wu-tang clan' really uniquely identifies anyone :teef:
very good point.

I gave said person a high five and said well done.

wonder how many people ended up with the Wu Flu!
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

i once had a pill and was sitting next to scholtzy, spewed in my hand through it over the back of the couch poored some drink to wash my hands and kept chatting.

was at f4 at a pretty simple i think

hahahha
Last edited by same o on Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Talking about recoveries that get out of hand. Never forget the one that the fishes disappeared.

Uncle Cid was present of course. Room full of hysterical junglists, full of laughing fits – one of those ripper mornings. JMS – the class clown was performing for us all, randomness in full effect. The more we egg him on, the more out of control his antics. For the finale of his act he reaches into the fish tank and produces a fish in his hand. Everyone is just out of control laughing, the reality of the moment is totally lost. And bang he drops it into his mouth and down his throat. We all loose it – people are crying with laughter. So again he goes and again, swallows a second fish. It is just too much. Goes for the third, and as he is holding it above his mouth the room mate who has been asleep upstairs walks in the room.

They are her fish. And she loves them. And she just walked into a room of 6 or more people pissing themselves as someone eats her fish.

Never seen the mood in a room turn so quickly as the reality check swept over the room like a bad storm.

Pretty sure JMS was sick too.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

oh jeesus.

thats a good story that one!
almax

Post by almax »

This thread is making me smile so big, great stories everyone, makes me wanna get me rave on again.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:lol: yeah same...... almost.
gnat

Post by gnat »

almax wrote:This thread is making me smile so big, great stories everyone, makes me wanna get me rave on again.
:scr1pt:

LMAO at these stories. where's BrB in all this? namely one early morning post messy revs stealing a massive plastic santa sack of pides from the cafe next door. we were walking to the shop and he saw them sitting out the front having just been delivered

GC:'i'm getting them on the way back'
me: 'why- wtf are we gonna do with 100 bread rolls?'
GC: 'becoz they're wankers- they waste water and they wake me up'

so he did take them and we spent the next hour rolling around laughing thinking about people ordering breakfast and them saying 'sorry- someone highjacked our pide order'
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

My first doof and first time meeting Uncle Cid was when i was bout 17 and this guy i met told me he had a treat for me cos my surname was Hoffman. I went back to his car and he ripped off about a 2cm square piece of unperforated lsd from this big sheet and tells me to pop it under my tongue and enjoy! I end up playing with fairies under tree ferns, telling people that my arms are transparent and i can see blue electricity going thru them, trying to drink out of a creek which is actually just power chords going from the generator to the back of the stage in a little gully, getting stuck in quick sand on the way to the toilet block, thinking my mate is made of lego and watching his face fall apart onto the floor and trying to pick up the bits and put them all back on his neck and then to finish the night/day off i end up vomiting out the door of a car and bopping my head to the amazing psytrance sounds of my vomit hitting the concrete and telling everyone how amazing it sounds.
Took me 2 and a half days to straighten up. Was some fucking crazy hoffman 2000!!
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

oh man this is sooo making me wanna get out there again....almost

i'll just stick to my half baked memory lol
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
RGLZ

Post by RGLZ »

Once walking home, I stole a massive tube that was, I suppose, going to be put into the ground the next day.. the thing was probably 30m long so I dragged it from top of King St home which would have been a 2 or so km walk. I start dragging it up the stairs at about 6.30 am on a sunday (I used to live on 4th level), not sure why but as I get to the top the whole thing got caught at the bottom and was spiralled around the entire stair case and wouldn't budge.. I started panicking then all the neighbours that lived below me came out and asked what I was doing - 'it's for a garden irrigation project I have planning' I think were my exact words even though I had not 1 piece of grass nor soil within 50m of my place.. After trying to explain myself even though I didn't know what I was doing I run into my place get a knife and start cutting it at every stair landing.. after about 45minutes job was complete, whoops..!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

bwahahahaha. I can imagine you doing that too.
Anyone else getting flashback feelings talking about this stuff.

New book taking submissions now - "Rave Tales" - stories from the far side.
Please send stories to dezion(@)dezion.com.au
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space'
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

good fred. Fents story is fucking hilarious.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
nic

Post by nic »

:retzielikes:
moar pls :smt007

will be back later with some rug induced lols
aroes

Post by aroes »

OK so this didn't involve a rave, and is a lot more innocent than some of the debaucherous stories here, but in keeping with the 'wasted on the way home' vibe....

About 5 years ago I was working at a pub in town. It was one of the girls' bdays and a few peeps were headed out on a bar crawl. I knocked off just before midnight and had to be back at the pub the next day to start at 3 in the arvo. I had plenty of time to make the last train home, but after having my arm well and truly twisted, decided to go out drinking with the crew and catch the first train home. This'd give me enough time to get a few hours kip in before I had to rise for my shift. Foolproof plan

Things got messy. Very messy. Somehow I managed to still be standing, albeit shakily, at about 6am which was when my train home departed. As I approached Melb Central station, I noticed a sign on an a-frame at the top of the escalators. I didn't give a fuck what it said, I just had to have it, so I plonked it proudly under my arm. "Mission accomplished" I thought........I'd successfully gotten absolutely fuck eyed, stolen myself a sign AND managed to board a train which would allow me to get my beauty sleep before the painful day at work ahead

Fast forward>>>>>I fell asleep on the train. I was woken by the sound of the announcement "the next station is Dandenong". "Fuck yeah" I thought, "awesome timing"

As I dragged myself up from the seat with a pounding headache, I realised that the train was going the WRONG WAY. It was about 2.45pm. I had been sprawled out on that seat for the best part of 8 hours, running loops up and down the dandy line. The sign was on top of me. It said OUT OF ORDER, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
menace

Post by menace »

mods sticky plz ta :retzielikes:
elysium

Post by elysium »

RGLZ wrote: 'it's for a garden irrigation project I have planning'
:lol: quick thinking and creativity, a winning combination :smt023
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
gnat

Post by gnat »

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at stolen tube and out of order sign. pure gold

funniest thread in ages

i was remembering mrj leaving the espy once mid NYD rave for a power nap. i was looking for him everywhere, texting, calling. randomly happened to be sitting in someone's car out the front drinking lukewarm sav blanc from a plastic cup when i saw him cruising back towards the front door

i ran up and was like WTF have oyu beedn?!

him: i wasn't feeling the rave so i went and had a kip.

he booked into a youth hostel, slept for 3 hours and then used some dude's hair product to fix up, racked up and came back powering on all cylinders lollllllll
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
deviant

Post by deviant »

someone (who was there) needs to tell the "cardboard box incident" story.....

:lol:
youthful_implants

I used to go to a lot of warehouse parties in London, which you had to ring a hotline to find or would happen to stumble into people traipsing off to them at 4am.

Throughout the 90s these kinds of parties became harder to find, the crews younger and more fucked up. I started going to the earliest Spiral Tribe parties (SP23 anyone?) in 1992 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Tribe

Anyway in my 3rd year at Uni I lived above an old punk pub called the Trolley Stop in Dalston (which is Hackney for those that know London at all). I shared the accommodation with about 8 Russian and Polish guys who shared 2 rooms and a Palestinian drug dealer who'd only been out of Belmarsh prison for attempted murder for 8 months.

Despite him being pretty crazy, he kind of watched my back because the Polish guys would routinely steal my food and he'd always kick off at them on my behalf. He would also evaporate water cooler bottles full of liquid ketamine in his room, and buy a new car with cash every 3rd week to avoid police detection.

None of this is really relevant to the story but I guess its come kind of context... soo.. one night him and I are hanging in his room with a couple of Columbian girls hoofing yeo and drinking vodka. He tells me there's a Malfaiteirs party going on down the road. He actually sponsors but also runs some protection racket on behalf of the the soundsystem and reckons there's some cats down there that owe him money so we decide to go down and check it out (me thinking I just wanna get more wasted)

After raving there for couple hours, and its a pretty good party, I see some dishevelled hippy staggering about (there's a lot of dishevelled hippies staggering about so thats not remarkable in itself). He looks really wasted and then out of the blue 4 youths (about 15 yrs old) come up behind him with a big plank of wood and bash him round the head with it several times. He falls to the floor, convulsing and pissing blood out of his head.

I'm pretty smashed so I'm not going anywhere near him but a couple of people come to his aid and an ambulance is called. I ask my Palestinian mate why they bashed him and apparently it was because he spiked a 16 year old 8 month pregnant girl at the party with acid and she freaked out badly.

After that I heard that she went into labour a month early, and there were complications and she lost the baby. The guy who got his head smashed in disappeared shortly afterwards never to be seen again.
Last edited by youthful_implants on Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strontium Music

Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

way to kill a funny thread YI, that is terrible :(
click here fo fotos
deviant

Post by deviant »

yes terrible... but, certainly a "wrongtown moment inna rave"
youthful_implants

deviant wrote:yes terrible... but, certainly a "wrongtown moment inna rave"
:lol: yeah.

I do have a good ketamine/shit/vomit story too!!... :)
Strontium Music

DBoy

Post by DBoy »

:lol: :lol: Oh wait. Not funny. Hell of a story though YI.

London raves are pretty messed up. I saw a guy passed out on the dancefloor at a party at the Camden Palace. He had pissed his pants. Didn't stop a chav going through his pockets to steal his shit though. I got mugged that night too.
youthful_implants

DBoy wrote::lol: :lol: Oh wait. Not funny. Hell of a story though YI.

London raves are pretty messed up. I saw a guy passed out on the dancefloor at a party at the Camden Palace. He had pissed his pants. Didn't stop a chav going through his pockets to steal his shit though. I got mugged that night too.
hahahaha fuck thats not really awesome but quite typical.

when was that?
Strontium Music

gnat

Post by gnat »

deviant wrote:someone (who was there) needs to tell the "cardboard box incident" story.....

shifty i guess. he came to us post and regaled us with the details. lmao. idiot
youthful_implants

In 1995 I went to Glastonbury unplanned with a couple of mates who smuggled me into the festival inside their Ice Cream van. Back then workers would often help their mates get into the festy if they couldn't afford tickets.

Also up until 2000 the security at Glastonbury was often pretty lacking and the fences were easy to knock down. Every man and his dog - every Pikey, Chav, Barrow Boy and Rude Boy from Edinburgh to Brighton would rock up to Glastonbury on the friday or saturday night, smash down a fence or charge like-minded fuckwits 10 quid to give them a leg over the 5 metre high barrier.

In 1995 Glastonbury had sold something like 80,000 tickets but it was estimated on the Saturday night there were 165,000 people at the festival the majority of which hadn't bought a ticket. This is why they now only sell a certain number of tickets per person via lottery and require passport ID.

Anyway I got in no worries with about 15 quid to my name, a packet of cigs and 5 pills. Not prepared. No sleeping bag, no tent, no change of clothes. Fuck all.

After a really chilled few hours on saturday round a camp fire doing little bits of acid and speed waiting for the night to properly kick in I decide to go for a wander to find a toilet. Pretty buzzing already and starting to hallucinate I couldn't for the life of me read any of the signs! Had suddenly, inexplicably become totally dyslexic. (Ah acid)

I eventually, after panicking more than a little, found a tree to crap behind and when I come out from there I have no idea where I am. None. No mates, no cellphone, no clue. Realising that this is quite normal for a festival I look around for some music to lose myself in and wander into the nearest field. Bands playing, its alright but its not techno. Time passes no idea how long. I look up and I'm crammed into the field with another 10,000 odd people. I can't move, in fact I can hardly breathe.

Fireworks go off which look good so I take the last of my pills to rush on them. A band walks on the stage, everyone goes spastic crazy and I glance at my watch and its 1am. Prime time! I'm in the main field at Glastonbury buzzing off my tits saturday night this is great. Except that the band is the FUCKING MANIC STREET PREACHERS??!! who I cant fucking stand. I mean they make my ears hurt, I hate them and I'm stuck there, with no mates, unable to move listening to the direst, most urbane and insipid band in the world. I had one of the worst trips of my life after I finally escaped the field and went home the next day. I didn't take acid again for another 6 years.
Strontium Music

Amick

Post by Amick »

should be renamed to trashbag thread.

:brohugs:
manofunreal

Post by manofunreal »

Please gimme more! Funniest thread I've read in a long time... Unfortunately can't think of any stories of my own that even come close though! :|
FliP

Post by FliP »

this thread is :lol:
I know I've got heaps of stories somewhere in there, but the same nights responsible have made it hard for me to drag out the memories..

one story I do remember (and I wish it was at someone elses expense) was being at a hardware party at Kryal, and taking a break from nighttime techno as dusk approached, to run out to the carpark and refuel for sunny morning beats. I can't remember exactly what happened, there might have been a few nangs involved, but I had I lost conciousness momentarily. Only for a very short while, a few minutes, tops. Got up, shook it off, and went back inside and danced for the remaining 4-5 hours. I noticed on the dancefloor, people were not as friendly and loved up as before, and I just put it down to morning gakness. Left the dancefloor, left the party, back to balarat to accomodation with the crew.
Went into the bathroom to freshen up, and noticed a big "COCK" (or "DICK" or "TWAT") written on my forehead with big fat posca marker.

So I'd been busting out for hours and trying to talk shit to randoms with a big cock tagged on my face totally unaware.

cheers boys :angry3:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

:lol: that is pretty funny Flip
click here fo fotos
gnat

Post by gnat »

thread delivers
youthful_implants

This is from the first Prodigy gig I ever went to at the age of 16.

My mate Tom had brought this chick with him to the rave which was at Brixton Academy who was "just a friend" and I had a couple of Yellow Callys which were some super dooper strong ecstasy from back in the day.

We did these pills and came up like a bitch, instantly cunted, eyes rolling back in our heads, telling each other how much we loved each other, proper rushing our tits off etc etc. This was in the very early stages of my ecstasy honeymoon so it was all pretty new and exciting. So we're sitting with our backs to the speaker stack right at the front of the venue body gurning and kind of writhing around a bit. This chick is giving me the eye and I'm so out of it I just start kissing her. We kiss for what feels like a very long time, and the next thing I know I'm fondling her breasts and slipping a hand down her skirt and into her knickers.

At which I point I discover my mate Tom's hand in her knickers already!! Being as fucked as we were and without too much fuss or consternation the three of us kind of get on with it and Tom and I both bring this girl off. Except we did it in front of the whole of Brixton Academy, well the front row anyway and when I surface from this ecstasy-fuelled delirium I realise a lot of people are looking at us really shocked!! We'd been getting it on for about an hour and a half haha
Strontium Music

Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Pics or STFU
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

definite trash bag thread. hilarious read. moar plz.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Vote 1 for Alex, most and best trashbag stories. Is this something to do with being english or just you?

;)
Brain

Post by Brain »

maybe it should be changed to the fisting thread.
RGLZ

Post by RGLZ »

I've thought of a few just gotta decide whether they are good enough to post.
youthful_implants

ghetto kitty wrote:Vote 1 for Alex, most and best trashbag stories. Is this something to do with being english or just you?

;)
no its just being a trashbag.

my stories so aren't the best though – Fent's one about the couple smearing shit all over the lounge on acid wins hands down. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

I have a similar one involving a small fully enclosed toilet cubicle and vomit but I'm working up to it.... :tard: :puke:
Strontium Music

andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

Brain wrote:maybe it should be changed to the fisting thread.
A whole thread of fisting stories sounds awesome! :D
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

youthful_implants wrote:
my stories so aren't the best though – Fent's one about the couple smearing shit all over the lounge on acid wins hands down. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
totally agree, that was the best one, mainly because there was so many people involved in the debarcle, not just one!

Andy - um - no thanks dude, plenty of forums out there for you to indulge your fisting story fantasies.
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

OMG i just remembered one..

Ok so me and three mates decided it would be a good idea to brew up 160 mushrooms in a tea and then drink it.
We brewed em up, made it taste real nice then divided by three. Any ways after about 15 minutes I started to trip hard, everything was made out of cubes and i thought i was sinking in a couch ie it was made of water. Any ways some one grabbed my hand then handed me a crack pipe, i put my mouth to it and then went OMG gotta spew ran to the toilet and put the pipe down next to the toilet and spewed for about 5 minutes (i was not in a good way). After I spewed I was convinced I dropped the pipe in the toilet, so i just went in looking for it tripping out hard not knowing what was going on, eventually i looked to the side and was like ohhhhh there it is. I then had a shower.
The other dude that was there was walking around in circles and my other mate had fallen asleep in a praying position (well i think that was happening), I then went fuck this, this is to weird and then walked home from richmond to brunswick (this took me 6 hours in total and i honestly couldn't tell u what happened on the way.

the end
RGLZ

Post by RGLZ »

Not too long ago me and 2 good chick mates were drinking at mine before going out. They were drinking a bucket cocktail whatever you call them and 1 was hammering it down. We leave mine and the chugger was smashed, kept pulling her skirt down and walking around with ass out etc etc.. Anyway, ffw a couple of hours - me and her go to maccas, I lend her $20 then we go back in and go our separate ways. A few minutes later I get a msg from her asking if she's had any drugs coz she couldn't remember so being a smart ass I write back something like 'dont know but don't forget i lent you that 20'... I'm then talking to someone and out of the blue she runs out of nowhere pushes me then starts throwing punches at me like a crazy women, I think she probably connects a good 3 and apparently she hit 2 other people after I walked off. I leave the club and meet her down near the markets to her immediately running and trying to lay into me.. I jog off as that was all I could do then look back she's punching the shop windows, throwing crates just going absolutely mental and screaming fuckk youuu fuckkk youuuu for as long as I could still hear hahahaha. Anyway, I go back to the club when the coast is clear and get on with my night. Turns out she broke 2 fingers and had to get surgery to get them fixed which cost a whole heap.. Still best mates with her mmmmmmm
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

jeesus RGLZ, sounds like a nutter at the best of times!

i got a mushie one too.

so in Arizona they dont grow naturally cos its the desert, so they grow them in controlled environments like litle greenhouses.
I went out to the forest with a bunch of 16-20 year olds (i was 25 at the time) with a truck full of alcohol which I had to buy for them as they were all underage, a trunk full of weapons, as in ,handguns and semi automatics, and loads of these powdery looknig mushrooms which I am very dubious if they will actually do anything.
We go do some target practice (which im really good at apprently) and then i DEMAND that before we take these shrooms the guns are locked away and I am given the key.
Me and the boy i was seeing take this guy who was a catholic and had never had any hallucinogens into the forest and eat these powdery mushrooms....well fuck me.
In twenty minutes I am tripping harder than I ever have before, and so is catholic guy. He is rolling around on the dirt screaming and laughing and asking if this is what it feel like, when will it end, omg etc etc, yelling and screaming, begging us for a drink of water while clutching a bottle of water, frothing at the mouth and generally LOSING it.
So what do we do?
Well the only thing we can do - laugh uncontrollably at him.
This goes one for a good hour or two, trying to walk through the forest, there had been a cyclone nearby and the clouds were MIND BLOWING. I was taking photos and thinking, they only look so amazing cos i'm tripping so hard (not true, the photos are still incredible) and trying to keep this guy under control.
So we run into someone else from the camp and beg him to take this guy off our hands...
He does and we spend some great time together walking, laughing, tripping etc.
We get back to camp hours later and this guy has gone on a rampage, trashing trees, ripping up tents, and asking where the hell the guns are cos something/someone is chasing him.
The rest of camp is both freaked out and laughing at him, unsure as to what to do.
We had to tie him up to a tree with weed and water in reach so we could relax.
So we lie around, ten people in a 3 man tent, and i start having all these really wierd thoughts about things I could do to freak these kids out, like fucking trees, etc etc, and as these thoughts get more and more depraved, all i can do is giggle harder and harder at them.
The next morning we find him curled up next to the tree, where he denies ever having any drugs and wants to have some to see what he missed out on yesterday. We say NO WAY - lets go shoot guns instead.

Ill never have mushrooms with a young catholic boy again.

heres the clouds

enigneyratorelknaw

Post by enigneyratorelknaw »

ghetto kitty wrote:jeesus RGLZ, sounds like a nutter at the best of times!

i got a mushie one too.

so in Arizona they dont grow naturally cos its the desert, so they grow them in controlled environments like litle greenhouses.
I went out to the forest with a bunch of 16-20 year olds (i was 25 at the time) with a truck full of alcohol which I had to buy for them as they were all underage, a trunk full of weapons, as in ,handguns and semi automatics, and loads of these powdery looknig mushrooms which I am very dubious if they will actually do anything.
We go do some target practice (which im really good at apprently) and then i DEMAND that before we take these shrooms the guns are locked away and I am given the key.
Me and the boy i was seeing take this guy who was a catholic and had never had any hallucinogens into the forest and eat these powdery mushrooms....well fuck me.
In twenty minutes I am tripping harder than I ever have before, and so is catholic guy. He is rolling around on the dirt screaming and laughing and asking if this is what it feel like, when will it end, omg etc etc, yelling and screaming, begging us for a drink of water while clutching a bottle of water, frothing at the mouth and generally LOSING it.
So what do we do?
Well the only thing we can do - laugh uncontrollably at him.
This goes one for a good hour or two, trying to walk through the forest, there had been a cyclone nearby and the clouds were MIND BLOWING. I was taking photos and thinking, they only look so amazing cos i'm tripping so hard (not true, the photos are still incredible) and trying to keep this guy under control.
So we run into someone else from the camp and beg him to take this guy off our hands...
He does and we spend some great time together walking, laughing, tripping etc.
We get back to camp hours later and this guy has gone on a rampage, trashing trees, ripping up tents, and asking where the hell the guns are cos something/someone is chasing him.
The rest of camp is both freaked out and laughing at him, unsure as to what to do.
We had to tie him up to a tree with weed and water in reach so we could relax.
So we lie around, ten people in a 3 man tent, and i start having all these really wierd thoughts about things I could do to freak these kids out, like fucking trees, etc etc, and as these thoughts get more and more depraved, all i can do is giggle harder and harder at them.
The next morning we find him curled up next to the tree, where he denies ever having any drugs and wants to have some to see what he missed out on yesterday. We say NO WAY - lets go shoot guns instead.

Ill never have mushrooms with a young catholic boy again.

heres the clouds

hahahah funny as, nice choice to lock dem guns up. Never trust a catholic :smt004
almax

Post by almax »

ghetto kitty wrote: i DEMAND that before we take these shrooms the guns are locked away and I am given the key.
Good move!
mrj

Post by mrj »

yeh fuck i can't imagine acid and freely available guns would have been the best move.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

freaked me the hell out.

but - WHEN IN ROME :lol:
Amick

Post by Amick »

Apparently, my son was on something called "Acid," and was shooting a bow and arrow into a crowd.
:wink: