wrongtown moments inna rave

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
same o
peteybear™

Re: wrongtown moments inna rave

Post by same o »

mrj wrote:yeh fuck i can't imagine acid and freely available guns would have been the best move.
would have been like those american anti weed adds
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

nice story GK and that picture is fricken rad, that would be well cool on acid...
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
obliveus

Post by obliveus »

2 words, 1 year: Burning Man (1999)

Synopsis: Neon-dancing kangaroos, metallic testicles swinging, piercings and punctures where you shouldn't have them, full-scale 20-foot tall fighting robots, the playa (pronounced pl-I-ya), John Holmes campsite, hippy kids, hippy parents, hippies everywhere, drug dealers, sex camps, devil incarnate, margharitas, smuggled party favours through air conditioning unit in rented caravan, large penis couches, dwarves, Mad Max vibe, 2km walk into the darkness chasing the light to find it was but the half-way point to Braindrops, fuzzy glow worms snuggled onto your face, ecstatic feelings dashed when kicked in the head by homosexuals fully in the "act", some dude named Paul Okenfield, stilt walking clowns, bad bands, nitrous oxide, nakedness, dirt, cops, ambulances, armed forces, fireworks, chemical balancing, broomsticks, chopsticks, kick flips, scooters, drums, chanting, FIRE and a very large wickaman burned in effigy during the "Where The Wild Things Are" grand finale tribal dance.

Never been to anything remotely close since nor would I ever go back. Good memory.

Funny thread.

:D
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

see - THIS is why i need to go to burning man - at least once.
eN

Post by eN »

Best thread ever.
ghetto kitty wrote:but the worst was two girls wearing tiny silky dresses (i think this was around melbourne cup time)
getting fisted by two guys in the booth near the pinball machine. Now, the fisting was pretty out there, as these girls were pretty consensual and clearly too drunk to ponder otherwise, & these guys were nearly up to their elbows in skank pussy.
I watched for a moment, wondering when I should get security, but when i looked over a second later, there was half a footy team of beefcake dudes standing around CHEERING them on, the girls obliveous. It was totally a primal wrongtown moment, at that point i moved and got them all kicked out. eurgh.
Feel sorry for the bussy who had to wipe down the booth..
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

bussy's at Lounge have to wipe down way worse shit than female fisting juices.

:lol: