Pro Juice on Koldcat.tv

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Smile on Impact

Pro Juice on Koldcat.tv

Post by Smile on Impact »

Hey Cats,
please excuse me for being a bit absent of late. Pretty busy at work of late. But I've got something cool here you might be interested.
I make a show with my best mate about film and music production. It's just ideas and tips and chat.
An online TV channel in the US called Koldcast.tv have picked it up and are broadcasting the episodes.
Two episodes have gone up online and there's 4 more coming.

http://www.koldcast.tv/#/show:pro_juice

If you've got time to check it out, let us know what you think.

Lots of Love.

Arlo.
Kaiproject

Re: Pro Juice on Koldcat.tv

Post by Kaiproject »

congrats mate!
checked out the first ep the other day. nicework on the spoonbill clip, glad you looked into it :)
love that character parenting animation technique in aftereffects: ive seen even more crazy good stuff too. wanna give it a go when i find time on a personal project.

will watch more eps when i can.

are you still pushing for a freetoair tv release btw? i really can't see why it wouldn't fly on abc or something...i guess its who ya know as with everything though
Smile on Impact

Post by Smile on Impact »

yeah well the koldcast thing is non-exclusive, so we can still get it on other channels.
we're expecting an offer from abc iView shortly.
if that gets up and it's popular, they might take another look at doing in on digital free to air.

but we'll see.

it's all groovy.
deviant

Post by deviant »

massive bigups arlo :)