Chicks thread - no boys allowed

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
witty_pseudonym

Re: Chicks thread - no boys allowed

Post by witty_pseudonym »

urgh the staring at the breasticles here is out of control. have taken to wearing long loose cotton tops and am just having to deal with people talking to my chest. i get it at home, but nowhere near to the extent here.

would definitely be a tough decision charlie, but ultimately if you will feel better about yourself then i'd go for it. i love your boobies, so please don't do it before i get home. i want more cuddles with them pups before they disappear. :P
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

ugh tashma, i can imagine.

of all the places in the world Ive been, the worst place for men treating you as an object was in Nepal, by Indians tbh.
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

witty_pseudonym wrote:urgh the staring at the breasticles here is out of control. have taken to wearing long loose cotton tops and am just having to deal with people talking to my chest. i get it at home, but nowhere near to the extent here.

would definitely be a tough decision charlie, but ultimately if you will feel better about yourself then i'd go for it. i love your boobies, so please don't do it before i get home. i want more cuddles with them pups before they disappear. :P
I have to say that is a MASSIVE factor in me not have gone to India yet, i just could NOT deal with it, i would loose ma cool, and that aint cool...

It ia hard enough out here, even when i lived in Bangkok the local bar girls would always come up for a feel and a squeeze like i was some Farang Freak... *Sigh*

You will get more cuddles in prior my lovely, I would love my boobies on someone else, but not on me.. LOL if i didn;t have such a teeny waist etc and they were not so out of proportion with the rest of me i would be OK, but they no matchy....
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

have you had a lot of back problems where you have actually gone to the doctors etc for it? my cousin actually got her breasts reduced for free because they impacted her life so much. could be something to investigate!
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

hhm yeah had issues with neck and back for ages, but never discussed with the Dr. I have lower back issues, hmmm

worth a try to ask him, he has commented on the size before, and he was the one that said i need to be wearing a sports bra just to ride my bike around, i mean WTF! that is a step away from sayin gyou need to be in a sports bra all the time... and that just makes me sad :(
Sociopathic

Post by Sociopathic »

I know a few people who have had it done and medicare paid for it because of back problems caused.
One girl I know has a perm compressed disc, another one had VISIBLE bruising on her back cause of the strain. Both were up around the "f cup" mark though.

If they are causing you ANYy sorts of problems I'd def say look into it.
Working in private health insurance I get women calling up all the time to get coverage for it, their doc has already approved it to being medically nessisary but they wanted to pick the doctor doing it etc etc.
I dunno what the wait time in public system is for it though if medicare are gonna cover it.

As for cosmestic, I'd def do alot of shopping around researching online etc etc before you commit to paying for the entire procedure yourself. But still if no doc is willing to say it's medically nessisary (which from the sounds of it it won't be hard to convince them) then research is gonna be your best friend.

The people I know who had it done also got a full lift as well, didn't have to wears bra's because of how pert they sat said it was awesome being able to wear anything they wanted and not having to deal with constant pain and crappy looking bra's.
The fridge is angry, the cheese told me so.

Watch out for the penguins, they are comming
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

Sociopathic wrote:I know a few people who have had it done and medicare paid for it because of back problems caused.
One girl I know has a perm compressed disc, another one had VISIBLE bruising on her back cause of the strain. Both were up around the "f cup" mark though.

If they are causing you ANYy sorts of problems I'd def say look into it.
Working in private health insurance I get women calling up all the time to get coverage for it, their doc has already approved it to being medically nessisary but they wanted to pick the doctor doing it etc etc.
I dunno what the wait time in public system is for it though if medicare are gonna cover it.

As for cosmestic, I'd def do alot of shopping around researching online etc etc before you commit to paying for the entire procedure yourself. But still if no doc is willing to say it's medically nessisary (which from the sounds of it it won't be hard to convince them) then research is gonna be your best friend.

The people I know who had it done also got a full lift as well, didn't have to wears bra's because of how pert they sat said it was awesome being able to wear anything they wanted and not having to deal with constant pain and crappy looking bra's.

Oh i am def up in the "F" region... On a good day i can get down to an "E" - that is if i come across an awesome bra that has good sizing to make me feel smaller.. LOL
Yeah i will speak to my Dr and see what he says...
retzie

Post by retzie »

Charlie - definitely look into the practicalities, talk to docs, etc. Really, you can't make a final decision until you've done all that anyway, so do it and see how it makes you feel about the process.
Charlie73 wrote:rarely finding dress' that fit, of never getting a work shirt that fits
If you don't go with surgery, or delay it, fix this by going custom! It makes sooooo much difference having stuff that fits and natural-fitting clothes deflect the gawp factor a bit. I have a mate in fashion who has done dresses and it currently doing a shirt for me. Might be pricey, but it's a lot less than the surgery!
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

retzie wrote:Charlie - definitely look into the practicalities, talk to docs, etc. Really, you can't make a final decision until you've done all that anyway, so do it and see how it makes you feel about the process.
Charlie73 wrote:rarely finding dress' that fit, of never getting a work shirt that fits
If you don't go with surgery, or delay it, fix this by going custom! It makes sooooo much difference having stuff that fits and natural-fitting clothes deflect the gawp factor a bit. I have a mate in fashion who has done dresses and it currently doing a shirt for me. Might be pricey, but it's a lot less than the surgery!
Custom is way to expensive, i am getting a few custom shirts for big meetings etc, but to get 3 has cost me WAY more than i would ever have liked to spend on shirts...
I am cheaps when it comes to clothes babe, 80% of my wardrobe is recyled/2nd hand i am a cheap ass when it comes to clothes, learning to sew to be even cheaper, at least that way i will make most of my summer clothes LOL
gnat

Post by gnat »

do it charlie. had a friend who had it done and never looked back. her straps used to actually cut into her back from the weight. fark me

and liz- yes, try the simple face wash- it's ace. just bought another tube yesterday- 8 bux at chem warehouse. zomg BARGAIN
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Gnatty - will do, thanks for the tip!

Charlie girl this story is for you - yesterday i went to the osteopath cos i have a bump where my neck flows to my back (if that makes sense). The osteo said it’s a “computer bump” and she would be able to get it out over a few sessions. So she worked my neck, shoulders and back and I was in quite a bit of pain by the end of it. I asked how it happened and what has happened, she goes the muscle has stretched and pulled and is now really tender and I have no strength in my upper back/neck area, and the spine has protruded as the muscle is not holding it where it should be. She said it comes from leaning funny while at your computer for long periods of time, but most people wouldn’t get this bump just tense muscles or knots. Usually to get a bump it’s because you have too much weight on your chest pulling you forward….sooo thanks to my puppies, I have a fricken protruding bump on my upper back/neck area.

Bah! Couldn’t believe it when she said it, especially after reading all your woes. Jeebus!
click here fo fotos
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

@ Gnat - Yeah i am seriously looking into it, it is pretty $$$ but hey if it will make me happier and more comphy.... THe fellas is a little worried about it being such a serious op... YEah i have permma marks over my shoulders from my straps, and halterneck bikini the weight puts so much strain on my muscles it aches...

@ Liz - HOLY SHIT! OMG babe that is terrible, bloody damn puppies! Nothing but trouble i tells ya! They nothing but trouble! So it will go via non-invasive measures??

THis place looks OK they are at the top end but included in the cost is 12 months aftercare now that can't be a bad thing surely
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

nah i am going to go with getting it fixed by the osteo, already an improvement showing. Although my whole back still hurts from the work she did on it.
click here fo fotos
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

hey girls, had these books delivered today - I can feel my ovaries growing already

retzie

Post by retzie »

I would just like to take a moment to contemplate how absolutely fucking stupid evening bags are. I have finally admitted that a schmancy outfit may possibly be let down by an everyday bag, but fuck me if this is not a carnival of hideous, impractical tat. I WOULD LIKE TO BRING MY WALLET AS WELL AS MY LIP GLOSS, BUT NOT A BAGFUL OF PET GUINEA PIGS. Death :retzienolike:

Although I caved on the lady-shoes*, I'm pretty sure this particular allergy is a keeper.

*The Lacroixes have recently been joined by Costume Nationals. Fuck fuck fuck.
Sociopathic

Post by Sociopathic »

I have a nice smallish bag that was a gift from uly actually, it's my going out back, managed to fit id money and basic makeup touch up essentials when I get prettied up. I can't fit my puse in it but I have a pretty big purse so I tend to just dump money id card into it but it's small enough that I can find stuff without having to empty my entire bag out like my normal every day bag.

More of a gripe than anything but JESUS CHRIST MY FACE HAS EXPLODED!!!! IT'S LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING VOLCANO well lots of fucking little ones all along my jaw line, well just under it actually almost on my neck and only on the right hand side.

Decided my normal face wash wasn't working so have changed that. I am using a wonderfully edible smelling facemask though orange bergamont mud mask. Smells yummy, is scaring the shit outa my puppy though.

nic

Post by nic »

this is a great sized bag IMO
nice a simple and really practical - gold as well, incase you didnt see.

nic

Post by nic »

hmm maybe its a clutch rather than a 'bag'
retzie

Post by retzie »

That what you carry these days, nic-san? Good size, not gold enough tbh.

I ended up solving the lady-bag issue via Etsy. Unfortunately, now I can't un-see all the fucken knitted handbags. K.n.i.t.t.e.d. :tard:. Socio, I'm working on the bloke end of the handbag spectrum - gotta fit wallet (man-size) phone (not.fucken.iphone) and keys. Maximum one pet guinea pig. The one I got is black and pretty classic-looking, so hopefully I will never have to venture into this sector ever again.

The whole lady-outfit gets a run this weekend, complete with captive audience. Wonder how I'll stand up to the NYC fashion crowd??

(Giving a maths talk at a fashion party :lol:)
elysium

Post by elysium »

retzie wrote: (Giving a maths talk at a fashion party :lol:)
I want to hear more on this retzie!
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
retzie

Post by retzie »

elysium wrote:
retzie wrote: (Giving a maths talk at a fashion party :lol:)
I want to hear more on this retzie!
Hehehe, it went well. NFI if anyone cared, but I like dressing up and having a captive audience, so it worked for me :smt003. Unfortunately, lazy fashion people are lazy and the photos STILL aren't up.

I'll PM the explanation ;)
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Were you recycling ex-models into mathematicians?

Recycling is HOTT right now.
Don't hate me for house
retzie

Post by retzie »

Nah, 'twas more the other way around ;)
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

who was using the bare minerals make-up? still good? feeling like i need a change
click here fo fotos
Sociopathic

Post by Sociopathic »

SOOO>>>

I'm kinda over being purple haired now.
Was fun, miss being red, purples a pain in the arse, makes dressing and makeup harder work is harder upkeep.
Problem 1:
Parts of it are stained on my hair, like will not dissapear. Iam already using a good anti-dandruff shampoo which because of the cleansing properties of it are very very good at fading colour quicker, however I am now eyeing off hair colour removers.
Problem 2:
THERES FUCKING TONS OUT THERE!! So far brands I've found are colour opps by lorel, MYHD solfine and a few more.

Does anyone have any experience with these. I was planning on just grabbing a known brand from like priceline or some shit but they didn't have any. and internets research has left me going I JUST WANT THIS SHIT OUT AND WANT TO GO BACK TO RED NOW!!

Mind you I have to wait anyway cause I haven't bought my red yet.

Youtube has been somewhat helpful with colour oops but nothing else really and I so far can only find colour oops on US websites and note 100% sure if i bought it it would get to me.

nic

Post by nic »

im going grey lol - bare silver hairs appeared after getting hair short
halp
Sociopathic

Post by Sociopathic »

HA I been going grey since I was 18, well not even grey actually cause going grey can be fixed with just a perm hair dye. I go white (yay for my mother and leaving that to me) so normal perm hair dyes don't work for white hair. Semi perms in very bright colours however do.
Nic just shave it (ps I have no idea what you actually look liek so I have no idea if shaving it is actually a good option for you)

witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

i found my first grey hair the other day.
i blame india.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

nic wrote:im going grey lol - bare silver hairs appeared after getting hair short
halp
blue rinse i reckon.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
Sociopathic

Post by Sociopathic »

huge wrote:
nic wrote:im going grey lol - bare silver hairs appeared after getting hair short
halp
blue rinse i reckon.
HAHA that's one of the problems I'm having with the purple is that it's fading to an almost blue rinse colour if i don't re-dye every 4-6 weeks.

ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

witty_pseudonym wrote:i found my first grey hair the other day.
i blame india.
I am so grey its ridiculous. I'm gonna be silver by the time I'm 38.
I blame my crazy life too.
Hello permanent blue black until that point.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

all you dark haird types all going grey.

do gingers go grey?
mrj

Post by mrj »

i blame india.
wait until you find a grey pube, that'll really freak you out.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

so ladies, what's your favourite sandwich filling to make for your man?
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

errrr...oh dear
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

kiss & tell wrote:so ladies, what's your favourite sandwich filling to make for your man?
vaginamite?
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

ghetto kitty wrote:
kiss & tell wrote:so ladies, what's your favourite sandwich filling to make for your man?
vaginamite?
that reminds me, my tuna sushi is ready...
deviant

Post by deviant »

mrj wrote:
i blame india.
have already found :shock:
mrj

Post by mrj »

deviant wrote:
mrj wrote:
i blame india.
have already found :shock:
ditto, and not recently either. we gettin old homie.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
deviant

Post by deviant »

I might start plucking them out and keeping them in a jar
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

just veet your balls and you wont ever see them
aroes

Post by aroes »

the chick thread

:joy: :joy:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

it is best thread ever...balls
click here fo fotos
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

2 balls and a mouth full of icecubes.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

pretty interesting sensation
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

ghetto kitty wrote:2 balls and a mouth full of icecubes.
:smt007
deviant

Post by deviant »

aroes wrote:the chick thread
....needz moar balls