ULTIMATE BREAKFASTS

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
youthful_implants

Re: ULTIMATE BREAKFASTS

Post by youthful_implants »

I miss english breakfasts (see pictured). Most cafes I have been to in Oz, as far as cooked goes, only have variations on eggs on toast with hollandaise and I cant think of anything that is more likely to make me ill first thing than hollandaise sauce. Black pudding and bubble and squeak are definitely on my ultimate breakfast list, served in a greasy spoon.

Baked beans are also standard breakfast fare, and not home-made please - got to be Heinz.

Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
quick

Post by quick »

youthful_implants wrote:Baked beans are also standard breakfast fare, and not home-made please - got to be Heinz.

fucking SCRIPTIES!!!!

i had a great english brekkie here in London yesterday... minus black pudding, could NOT for that crap
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

i'm going to have an instant coffee and a banana
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

i can never go past black pudding, but baked beans are crap! sorry alex, lee, etc.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
djgrl

Post by djgrl »

fooishbar wrote:beans are crap!
blasphemy!
gnat

Post by gnat »

Q11 at south melbs still does the best brekky in melbs imo

i like home cooked brekkies too but anything you don't have to cook yourself tastes better. plus i can't make cappucino at home. home machine fail. jgal makes the only good home made coffee i have ever had (despite grumping at having to make it tbh :-P)
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
spiral

Post by spiral »

youthful_implants wrote:I miss english breakfasts (see pictured). Most cafes I have been to in Oz, as far as cooked goes, only have variations on eggs on toast with hollandaise and I cant think of anything that is more likely to make me ill first thing than hollandaise sauce. Black pudding and bubble and squeak are definitely on my ultimate breakfast list, served in a greasy spoon.

Baked beans are also standard breakfast fare, and not home-made please - got to be Heinz.

double sausage, double eggs and chips -beans too and big mug o tea