Technics 1200 Servicing?

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
FliP

Technics 1200 Servicing?

Post by FliP »

hey..

my decks are old and need some love.

They're just too tempremental with timecoding now, and need some rewiring methinks.

anyone here do it? or know where to send them/who to contact..

much <3

FLIP
x

PS> I know there were old threads about this but they were very old so I thought I'd do a fresh one.
system
let the hustlers play

Re: Technics 1200 Servicing?

Post by system »

as per previous threads on this topic, contact samurai via his website: http://www.samuraiav.com.au/.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
FliP

Post by FliP »

JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Dude is awesome! You should def use him!
Don't hate me for house
mensch

Post by mensch »

If you use serato or plan on using serato make sure to tell them not to take the earth wires off, Samurai did this with mine and it means that when wired through the serato box and you play vinyl it causes feedback. really annoying.
DMCRecords

Post by DMCRecords »

DMC Records in South Yarra offer repairs and servicing on all the main brands, especially Technics decks. We also sell the full range of Technics and Pioneer spares and have done for 20 years. All parts are on sale on our eBay store.
First of all call us and describe the fault, often the issue can be sorted over the phone without the need for a repair. If your equipment needs work, drop it in to our store at 211 Commercial Road (near Circus nightclub) for an assessment and quote.
Shop hours are 10 til 7 midweek, 10 til 6 Saturday and 12 til 4 on Sunday
Tel: 03 9824 1211