33&1/3 Good Friday - 14th April - line up announced!!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Who took all those photos? I've just looked at the first 66, and so far it's either A) The same side view of Tony Coleman, or B) Steve taken from the same fucking position.

And no CD decks?
mecka

Post by mecka »

If you look back up the page, miss milkybar took em. She was on stage for most of the night taking snaps with a lil camera.
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

ive got some. just about to upload.

was a tad sideways so some bluryness gwarn.
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

here ya go, just a few.

clicky
www.dubstep.com.au
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

here is a 3 minute crappy camera vid of me walking to the front of the room.

clicky
www.dubstep.com.au
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

gnat wrote:Fucking big ups to Agent Mad for yet another cracker of party

Was disappointed didn't get to see LmB and Guyno tear it up but was still a lot o fun :D

Highlight for me was defo Uberzone- they fucking killed it! :twisted:

BLIM rocked it too- nice to hear some new sounds in there. In the end it was just nice he was playing after being chucked out at the start of the day- shonk!

Respectos to the Booth Crew- mad funny convos and much laughter. Soooo flogged.

Nice to meet ya Sash :D

Oh dear, had a mad boogie but if you could have converted the energy that was coming out of GM, we'd be able to run our country on it :lol:

BrB, LmB, ADD_Boy, mrj, C.I.A, Guyno, LilStormer, PanNik, GM, LC V 2.0 and lurkers- I love your guts! What a mad day...

Now, red wine and horizontal..........
:scr1pt:

I'd like to say big ups to Elysium; great meeting you. Also, Dust: quality conversation, lady. More to follow :D

Wot a night. The Booth Massive in full effect: thanks for the awesome positive energy.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
MilkyBar

Post by MilkyBar »

Hardy wrote:Who took all those photos? I've just looked at the first 66, and so far it's either A) The same side view of Tony Coleman, or B) Steve taken from the same fucking position.

And no CD decks?
There were no cd decks - they're were disconnected and on the floor - didn't think anyone would want shots of his toes. :P

Eye apologize for the one-sided shots. I did cross the stage once or twice trying my best to take some fretty shots (i'm still learning how to take snazzy night shots) but some bloke kept hurling ice-cubes at me so I just crouched in the corner and took whatever I could. :oops:

I don't much of you from here save for the boys from elementz, operatives and fickuss - so I apologize for the lack of shots of the regulars.

Eitherway, Bo! :twisted: crazy night.
MilkyBar

Post by MilkyBar »

nhd wrote:nice photos milkybar!!

thank yoooo :wink:
MilkyBar

Post by MilkyBar »

ac23 wrote:MilkyBar ... Were you the only with the little H :smt049 spital top?
Yar.. ittiesmie!

for some reason, some happy guy was asking me if i was giving them out for free. te he he.
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

Had a wicked day. Uberzone was my favourite... gutted I couldn't get in amongst it but was worried about people stomping on my very sore toe... the booth was a lifesaver... had some great random conversations and a bit of good dancing on the stairs.

Other faves were A Skillz, Dust and Keenie :lol: but hey it was all good.

thanks to all those who made it a great fun day :smt041

I'll post some booth shots later...
Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
keenie

Post by keenie »

OMG i still cant believe the rumours were true!
DJ Air Chicken DID play and he farkin rocked it!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Sounds like 33 have done it again.
drew

Post by drew »

ac23 wrote:
Hardy wrote:Image

LOL!!!

BTW, did he play Cyantific - Ghetto Blaster Sparfunk RMX? Was it good? Really wanna hear it.
No...I wouldve looked like this wouldn't I :lol:

dont worry man...i look like a douche in these photos as well :teef:
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

MilkyBar wrote:
Hardy wrote:Who took all those photos? I've just looked at the first 66, and so far it's either A) The same side view of Tony Coleman, or B) Steve taken from the same fucking position.

And no CD decks?
There were no cd decks - they're were disconnected and on the floor - didn't think anyone would want shots of his toes. :P
You obviously don't know me very well :teef:

Nice photos considering you were under fire from enemy ice cube projectiles!
MilkyBar

Post by MilkyBar »

Hardy wrote:
MilkyBar wrote:

And no CD decks?
You obviously don't know me very well :teef:

Nice photos considering you were under fire from enemy ice cube projectiles!
i don't know most people here.... not a melburnian... would love to though - then i could hopefully answer your question propa :P and take more meaningful fotatoes.

I was trying to see who the enemy force(S) were... but couldn't see the source.. heh heh. immahave beat dem up. *flings karate moves around the room*

xx
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

MilkyBar wrote:
I was trying to see who the enemy force(S) were... but couldn't see the source.. heh heh. immahave beat dem up. *flings karate moves around the room*

xx
I know your pain, random people throw stuff at me too.
nhd

Post by nhd »

i swear i got hit on the head with a bottle early on in the night, but it was probably a large drop of moisture that hit me right on the sweet spot of my head
marcus

Post by marcus »

nhd wrote:i swear i got hit on the head with a bottle early on in the night, but it was probably a large drop of moisture that hit me right on the sweet spot of my head
That was probably BLIM....

:lol:
Stylus Radio :: Every 2nd Sunday :: 6-8pm AEST :: http://www.nsbradio.co.uk
mrj

Post by mrj »

Had a great day.

Really really enjoyed A-Skillz and had much fun dancing to BLIM as well. I always say I like DJ's who have a stage presence, and it was obvious to all and sundry that he wwas really enjoying himself and you can't help but be effected by that.

Big-ups to the booth crew and all the kids I had a chance to chat with during the day. System - nice to meet you man, hopefully next time we can chat somewhere where we can hear each other :wink:

boothcore in effect.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
almax

Post by almax »

Couldn't make it to this event due to finacial constraints, one question though...Anyone see Space Djz??? curious how they were
Carlz

Post by Carlz »

oh god those pics are bad!! :lol: the downfall of spending the whole time front & centre lol. Was a mad night!!!!!!!!! One of the best I've had in ages. I wish I could do it all again, zinc and tony coleman were even better than I could've imagined.. Big up to the locals too, everyone did such a great job! catch ya next time!!! =)
alcohol may not be the answer.. but at least I can't remember the question!
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Carlz wrote:oh god those pics are bad!! :lol: the downfall of spending the whole time front & centre lol. Was a mad night!!!!!!!!! One of the best I've had in ages. I wish I could do it all again, zinc and tony coleman were even better than I could've imagined.. Big up to the locals too, everyone did such a great job! catch ya next time!!! =)
Which one are you in dem photos?
Carlz

Post by Carlz »

in da blue top at the front of most of em lol :) all sweaty from dancin, always a good look! haha
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Carlz wrote:in da blue top at the front of most of em lol :) all sweaty from dancin, always a good look! haha
My name's Tom and I'm a Gemini :wink:

:teef:
Carlz

Post by Carlz »

FliP

Post by FliP »

almax wrote:Anyone see Space Djz??? curious how they were
i was very fuckin disappointed.. i love their techno stuff and thought theyd do something decent.. and most of the time it was one guy..!?
imho it sucked ass as a closer..

but such a cracker day nothin could ruin it.. (not even losing my car keys and mobile)
will upload some photos when i recover.. :D
mecka

Post by mecka »

Hardy wrote:
Carlz wrote:in da blue top at the front of most of em lol :) all sweaty from dancin, always a good look! haha
Don't forget you're also a serial killer, sexual predator and you enjoy bathing small fluffy dogs because they're just oh-so-cute.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

mecka wrote:
Hardy wrote:
Don't forget you're also a serial killer, sexual predator and you enjoy bathing small fluffy dogs because they're just oh-so-cute.
Dammit Ollie, I'm trying to score here. Just let me get my mack on.
gnat

Post by gnat »

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
gnat

Post by gnat »

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mecka

Post by mecka »

gnat wrote: Image
It just really says everything there is to say about petey dont it.
FliP

Post by FliP »

Googs

Post by Googs »

Three words....How was Uberzone?
elysium

Post by elysium »

Very enjoyable night.

Great to see so many of your freindly faces down there.

I had the wanders and so caught little bits and peices of various sets.
I probably enjoyed BLIM's set the most.

C.I.A - lovely to meet you :D
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
dust

Post by dust »

What a wicked day/night. I have been feeling the pain ever since.

I thought LE and Wrec were absolutely wicked, played so many tunes that I liked and contrary to popular opinion, I really liked Zinc. The mixing was so/so, but he played good tunes and really kicked into gear at the end of the set.

And I thought Verse was wicked on the mike.

Sean. Better than most internationals i've seen. I clearly remember AO telling me he'd like to marry him. :lol:

Miss CIA - :smt060 you're ACE, best chat i've had in ages, good to bump into you. I've got your number and i intend to use it!!

Good to meet you miss milkybar and thanks to Agent Mad for a fantastic party.
MJ

Post by MJ »

Was a great party, from the limited time spent there. Rocked up at about 6:15pm so I could check out 86 for a little bit before A-skillz, only to find out about the reconfigumaration of the lineup, which was a bit disappointing.... But Im sure for the best in the end considering...

A Skillz was farken insane. So many cheeky bootlegs, classics, and some familiar mixes from various releases he has done, plus the energy behind the decks... Awesome! Set took in so many styles and nothing seemed out of place... True party rocking...

Wandered into Gershwin Room to check it out, and Im pretty sure I saw LC tearing it a new one... I am not a DnB fan, so dont know if it was even them, just going by set times... They had a pretty tight MC and were playing really bouncy, funky DnB shit. For the 10 mins I was in there, I liked.

Side notes: I liked the amount of people there, easier to move around... Alot less dickheads than some of parties Ive been to of late aswell (although I did encounter one or two). Getting so wasted you are falling over yourself is not fucking cool, especially when you invade my space!!

Anyways, big ups Agant Mad for delivering the goods once again, and a huge thanks to Melle and Lucie for the hospitality for myself and crew.. Love ya work!
MJ

Post by MJ »

Double post.
lynt

Post by lynt »

Awesome day, mad props to Agent Mad for another top quality production. The sound in the front room was amazing. Uberzone were shit hot yet again, and the sound for their set was second to none. "Fuego" never sounded so BIG!

Big ups the MB.C crew, plenty of heads in the place, had some mad catch ups!

33 is rad. :thumbup:
Friday

Post by Friday »

Glad to see so many of you enjoyed the gig!

The closing of the Public Bar was a real shame, and was truely a very hard decision to make, but I still believe it was really the best move for the event. There was a great vibe in the remaining 3 areas.

Have to agree with Karl on the sound - big ups our production team - best sound I've ever heard in the Espy frontbar, EVER.

I think all the internationals did well- wasn't dissapointed with anyone's performance. Uberzone live blew me away. And BLIM with great southern land - sooooooo good! ;) :D

Yes - it was me BLIM hit with the bottle leading to the security pouncing on him - it only hit my foot - bad shot! I had to argue with the security for 5 minutes about why he should be let back in. Naughty boy! :P Hilarious moment that I don't think he'll ever live down... ;)

Looking forward to NYD 2007!! :D :wink: 8)
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

Norty BLIM. That should learn him not to mess with you Friday! :P
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

I expected a hell of a lot more from the space djs but was that blurrey by then that i thought it was just me. had a wicked day otherwise. awesome. good to see so many faces that i haven't seen in such a long time. excellent fun skinning up in the booth and getting everyone ripped.
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

cuznmatt wrote:I expected a hell of a lot more from the space djs but was that blurrey by then that i thought it was just me. had a wicked day otherwise. awesome. good to see so many faces that i haven't seen in such a long time. excellent fun skinning up in the booth and getting everyone ripped.
:lol: agreed... you shoulda Ransom'ed instead :bom:

good hangin with you at the end there cuzn... blurry doubles were everywhere!
http://www.myspace.com/got_funk

Feb 15 (07)::FK5 vs THUNDERBALL
Nov 24 (07)::REPHRASE

27 DEC :: MBBB returns!!!
MAR 2010 :: WMC USA :D

ides :smt055 parov stelar
mrj

Post by mrj »

Ides-GotFunk? wrote:
cuznmatt wrote:I expected a hell of a lot more from the space djs but was that blurrey by then that i thought it was just me. had a wicked day otherwise. awesome. good to see so many faces that i haven't seen in such a long time. excellent fun skinning up in the booth and getting everyone ripped.

blurry doubles? sorta like Noah all boozed up!
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

wow what a day.. fucken had such a good time..
and i was sober the whole day..
for me the set of the day goes to karl.. crooked over his tune, then crooked then voices nuff said. A-Skills was fucken sick, as was uberzone and blim.. gotta say though the one d'n'b set that i did see which was seans was fucken also fucken sick..
beatski

Post by beatski »

NICE PARTY!
nice sound, vibin crowd, well done AgentMad! :D
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

mrj wrote:
Ides-GotFunk? wrote:

blurry doubles? sorta like Noah all boozed up!
God said to Noah, there's gonna be a floody-floody. Rain came down, it started to get muddy, muddy. Get those animals, out of the arky-arky...

;)

i too enjoyed BLIM... world in action Carter tune made my nite!
http://www.myspace.com/got_funk

Feb 15 (07)::FK5 vs THUNDERBALL
Nov 24 (07)::REPHRASE

27 DEC :: MBBB returns!!!
MAR 2010 :: WMC USA :D

ides :smt055 parov stelar
quiet roar

Post by quiet roar »

Great day!

No public bar was disappointing in that I missed seeing Cecille and Toups but on the bright side, I didn't have to worry about clashes.

Highlights:
London Electricity: it's been ages since I went nuts to some dnb and these fellas reminded me why I love it. Bit cheesy in parts but some wicked, wicked tunes.

Lynt, as with the new years day set, was awesome: deep & twisted breaks at it's best.

Crew: so much fun getting messy with y'all, can't wait to do it all again.
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well
abstar

Post by abstar »

WOW!!

That was a fun filled day!
awsome set Lyntos, good tunes all round. :D
lynt

Post by lynt »

Thanks guys! :love: :D :D
stable

Post by stable »

I really liked KO live... I think you boys might need to get a limiter on tghe bass line but other than that it was mad....