I admitt:

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Little Evil wrote:
stovequeen wrote:i am an alcoholic :?
That's cool. I'm a fuckaholic, and also a Breaksaholic.

There's nuthin to be ashamed about being a 'holic' of some kind. We all go there at some time or another. :D

Fanx Drew.. i feel better now {reaches for another vino} :wink:
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

Lizkins wrote:
Mellogs wrote:
Lizkins wrote: hahaha ditto on that one. and ya know the pain you get from wisdom teeth only lasts a couple of days a year which is fine by me :shock: :D
I had six wisdom teeth out!!
I was on the mercyndols for over 3 weeks before the pain began to subside. :cry:

I think it was after the first week that I realised that the surgeon had sewn my gum to the inside of my cheek. I now get the most painful toothaches from my teeth slowly moving. I think I would have prefered if the little fuckers were left where they were in the first place!
Jesus that is pretty bad! Sorry to hear that happened to you lovey. Were the other two teeth the ones that were surrounding your wisdom teeth? cos my boy has to have the same thing done to him. Very crappy!

btw - got the dvds and thank you a billion! :D
The other 2 teeth were actually real wisdom teeth. The surgeon explained to me it was some freak of nature, but also something to do with the drinking water in Hungary which was overpolluted with iodine?? or something to that effect.

The worst part was my mum taking photos when i was passed out on drugs because she thought it was funny that my face was the size of an AFL football :twisted:

I was meant to get braces in yr 9, but luckily i went to boarding school and now my fangs are fine!! The only downer being that I have to wear a mouthguard to bed most nights to stop me grinding my teeth. (My dentist actually asked me if I had been doing any "hardcore partying" as I seem to have grinded my teeth quite a bit.) :oops:

Good to hear you got the dvds, I hope they're all ok???
Last edited by Mellogs on Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

Lord knows I was fucked off my head on drugs for a good year or more there. I was a 'holic' of every kind.
And didn't everyone around me pay.

I'm sorted now tho Fi, and you'll sort things out too. Of that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever. :D
almax

Post by almax »

Fents wrote:

I had a FLAT-TOP haircut in grade 2.... :lol: and i used to wear skivvys!

:P
i bet my flat top was bigger than yours! my mum got mad at me cause she would catch me riding my bike with no helmet so my flat top would stay fresh!
i will admit that in primary school, my mum would dress me then id leave to go to school, as soon as i was around the corner id untuck my shirt, spike my hair and tuck my pants into my converse socks, gotta love the 80's
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Little Evil wrote:I'm sorted now tho Fi, and you'll sort things out too. Of that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever. :D
i not need to sort, i like drink, i feel happy :D
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

stovequeen wrote:
Little Evil wrote:I'm sorted now tho Fi, and you'll sort things out too. Of that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever. :D
i not need to sort, i like drink, i feel happy :D
happy ending - huzzah!
Don't hate me for house
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Mellogs wrote:
Lizkins wrote:
Mellogs wrote: I had six wisdom teeth out!!
I was on the mercyndols for over 3 weeks before the pain began to subside. :cry:

I think it was after the first week that I realised that the surgeon had sewn my gum to the inside of my cheek. I now get the most painful toothaches from my teeth slowly moving. I think I would have prefered if the little fuckers were left where they were in the first place!
Jesus that is pretty bad! Sorry to hear that happened to you lovey. Were the other two teeth the ones that were surrounding your wisdom teeth? cos my boy has to have the same thing done to him. Very crappy!

btw - got the dvds and thank you a billion! :D
The other 2 teeth were actually real wisdom teeth. The surgeon explained to me it was some freak of nature, but also something to do with the drinking water in Hungary which was overpolluted with iodine?? or something to that effect.

The worst part was my mum taking photos when i was passed out on drugs because she thought it was funny that my face was the size of an AFL football :twisted:

I was meant to get braces in yr 9, but luckily i went to boarding school and now my fangs are fine!! The only downer being that I have to wear a mouthguard to bed most nights to stop me grinding my teeth. (My dentist actually asked me if I had been doing any "hardcore partying" as I seem to have grinded my teeth quite a bit.) :oops:

Good to hear you got the dvds, I hope they're all ok???
man that is a major bummer! :(

yep the dvds are fine, i think. haven't watched em yet cos Stevey wanted to watch Up in Smoke last night. But man am i excited that i now have em in my hot little hands :D
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

i admit i have done 0 work today.

8)
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:i admit i have done 0 work today.

8)
same.

kinda sucks.
Don't hate me for house
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

i might have a nap in the storeroom.
lynt

Post by lynt »

has your storeroom got IP?
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

.... I dj'd at an 80's party b4 christmas and it was fun....
Charlie don't surf!!
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

lynt wrote:has your storeroom got IP?
sure does!
lynt

Post by lynt »

ph33r
lynt

Post by lynt »

I admit I get on eBay, go to the computer section, set it to list by auctions ending soonest and hit refresh.... because its exciting.
calstro

Post by calstro »

Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:
lynt wrote:has your storeroom got IP?
sure does!
Well my storeroom has lappy... and I've written a new choon since taking lunch.... BOH!

And yes.... no actual work has been done here today either....
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

killeye wrote:
Trailer_trash wrote:I live in a caravan :?

..and, this is a big one...

I was in a band and we played on TV on Channel 9's 'Pot of Gold'

We came second to a little 9 yr old kid who sang the Lion King song and Kamal was our judge....we split up after that....
I know where that tape is.......*Evil Laugh* (oh yeh, you forgot to mention what you guys were called..maybe I will keep that up my sleeve)
....u say anymore and I will blab about the Nintendo thing...
Charlie don't surf!!
lynt

Post by lynt »

bring it on!!$@!%@!%!@%!%@!%@
Amick

Post by Amick »

I admit that anything Schizo posts on this thread has nothing to do with me... 8)
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

lynt wrote:I admit I get on eBay, go to the computer section, set it to list by auctions ending soonest and hit refresh.... because its exciting.
No shit! I thought I was the only one...

I had 4 wisdom and 2 extra's taken out (stupidly) on Dec 15th 2001. Christmas was spent looking like Popeye cause my lower jaw and surrounding tissue was swollen to shit. I got a glimpse of what I would look like if I was fat. I was so drugged out that everytime I looked in the mirror I'd laugh til it hurt. :smt082 :smt089

I admit I had braces for 3 years.

I admit dental appointments scare me to death thanks to all of the above. :smt022

Sideline: Is there ANY other service (aside from BDSM) more medi-evil than the fucking detist. Helpless reclinded position, lights in your eye, masked people standing over you with sharp steel implements?? It tell ya, there's got to be a better way by now, it's 2005 God-dammit!!!
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

i like my dentist. he is cool. ive been going him since i was born.

the only thing that shits me is that he is in Geelong so i rarely go.

ive never had a filling or anything. just the wisdoms.

note: the wisdom teeth episode i described was NOT performed by said rad dentist.

i admit that i am pretty clueless when it comes to most things. :?
killeye

Post by killeye »

Kirts wrote:I admit that on a day with sunshine there is no better place in victoria to be than the St Andrews Market followed by an afternoon session at the St Andrews Pub.
Big up Sanga's! Did u ever see "no more chilli jam" at the pub?
Love the market, but miss the tie-dye sock dude :(

I have another admission:
I admit I once ate dry cat food, on the persuasion of an older sibling...it was so salty it burned my lips!!!
"That's my desire, keep pushing, keep striving"

killeye myspace
ruby

Post by ruby »

Siblings suck!

I admit that i snorted sherbert out of a sherbet bomb when i was 10 because my brother MADE me do it and told me it was going to be funny.

The cunt.
Zerotonine

Post by Zerotonine »

DBoy wrote:
Fents wrote:I had a FLAT-TOP haircut in grade 2.... :lol: and i used to wear skivvys!
:lol: on that tip I gave myself an undercut in grade 7, with sissors, and made a real mess of it, real short and real high. I was wearing cross colours around that time.
Cross Colours! I used to wear that shit too...go the purple denim pants with green stitching :lol: Hindsight is 20/20 eh?
Allons-y!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

sorry bro- i never wore purple wants. :shock:
quick

Post by quick »

I admit I like cuddles... :oops:
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
almax

Post by almax »

quick wrote:I admit I like cuddles... :oops:
ooohhh, isn't that cute :)
Last edited by almax on Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hekuma

Post by Hekuma »

I admit:
-I used to like East 17 when I was little, and still have a picture of them with their pants down (that I keep in an old New Kids on the Block Folder)
-My friends once convinced me (in a very stoned state) to smoke a tim tam through a bong...
-I fell asleep in the corner at Honky Tonks whilst cut chemist was doin his set a couple of years back
-I love some commercial music including Nelly-its gettn hot in here, Britney-toxic, Beyonce-Crazy, and Usher-Yeah!
-I still have a thing for Sean Connery in spite of the abuse on his wife and wrinkly/decaying body, and given half the chance...
-Lately breaks have been boring me intensely
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Hekuma wrote:I admit:
-My friends once convinced me (in a very stoned state) to smoke a tim tam through a bong...
Reminds me of Barbarella smoking 'Essence of Man'. How'd it taste???
Zerotonine

Post by Zerotonine »

DBoy wrote:sorry bro- i never wore purple wants. :shock:
Neither did I, but those black ones were in style back then..... :roll:
Allons-y!
Ani

Post by Ani »

OK, I give in... time to admit:

Until last year I had never drunk coffee. I was desperate at work one day (a day job) and had no money for a red bull. So I gave in and had a cup. To my disgust, I liked it, and had a second cup. I now own a plunger and like to sample different types of coffee. (I had once vowed never to be a coffee drinker).

The first Cd I ever owned was by a Christian rock group, Petrol Money. Which I bought after going to their album launch that was held at a petrol station in Sth Morang (out int he sticks of melbourne).

Like Mr Lyntos Maximus, I was brought up in a Christian household, went to church every sunday, sunday school, taught sunday school, youth group, bible study, the whole shebang. And when I was... 12?... my dad became an ordained minister (a Reverand). Although he doesn't practise as a minister anymore, apart from the odd marriage and funeral. I don't go to church anymore for some longwinded reasons.

Up until the age of 21, I had only been to night clubs 3 times... the Odeon in Crown, Velvet Lounge (my 18th) and Beach. Which explains my lack of going out. I figured if that is all night clubs are, then i don't wanna know about it. Then, after some fabulous nights spent at weekender (9th ward) I discovered (or was introduced to, thankyou Trailer Trash) breakbeat and dnb. My life has never been the same!

I own a collection of Jane Austen movies (ie Pride and prejudice, Emma, sense & Sensibility) and still enjoy watching them.

And I have an unhealthy obsession with Josh Hartnett (:drool:)

That is all.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Zerotonine wrote:
DBoy wrote:sorry bro- i never wore purple wants. :shock:
Neither did I, but those black ones were in style back then..... :roll:
:lol: :lol: That is ok, I owned a pair of mustard politix baggies back in high school, went to TIME every month, hung out at MegaZone every day over summer and saw inner circle play when they came out.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Ok my turn:

i admit i smoke way too much dope! like bad!

i some times suck down 40+ cones a day and still manage to function somehow ??

i am addicted to coffee, beer & breaks

i spend far too much time in front of my pc!!!

sometimes i dance in my room for hours on end watching myself in the mirror ! :oops:

i too am a shopaholic ! i need help! :D

when i was in primary school i was a naughty little boy! i wrote a book full of pictures of me and this girl doing bad things and gave it to her! Almost got expelled!

did get expelled from highschool for just being a psycho little fucker! :D

i am STILL a psycho little fucker!
Blush

Post by Blush »

ADD_Boy wrote:
sometimes i dance in my room for hours on end watching myself in the mirror ! :oops:
I do that too :oops: To a rotation of Roni Size, Guns n Roses, and all the Dancehall I can get my hands on...
:oops:

Not after 40 cones tho :shock:
Professional Gift

ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Blush wrote:
ADD_Boy wrote:
I do that too :oops: To a rotation of Roni Size, Guns n Roses, and all the Dancehall I can get my hands on...
:oops:

Not after 40 cones tho :shock:
I know ! there's something wrong with me!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

i am ten ninjas
There's no justice, just us.
Kirts

Post by Kirts »

I admit last nite that a guy who was tring to cut in my social activities tried to get me rialed up by puuting is face inches from mine and leaning into me. So to sort the situation i gave him a quick kiss. Not a pash a kiss!!

Sorted shit out right away, fucker didn't know what to think!! HAHA :?: :oops: :? :wink:

I also admit that I havent slept since thurs morn.

p.s. i do like the company of women!!
lynt

Post by lynt »

Zerotonine wrote:
DBoy wrote:
Fents wrote:I had a FLAT-TOP haircut in grade 2.... :lol: and i used to wear skivvys!
:lol: on that tip I gave myself an undercut in grade 7, with sissors, and made a real mess of it, real short and real high. I was wearing cross colours around that time.
Cross Colours! I used to wear that shit too...go the purple denim pants with green stitching :lol: Hindsight is 20/20 eh?

dude, i had those pants too.
lynt

Post by lynt »

DBoy wrote:and saw inner circle play when they came out.
omg. me too. :lol:
Amick

Post by Amick »

I admit:

I know all the words to Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby & Eminem - Without Me.

The first time I ever got drunk , it was on Jim Beam & Sub Zero (no class).

The first DnB gig I went to at Deep 11 I met Quick. I heard Terrorist - Chopper (played by FMF)and was hooked on Melbz DnB Scene...

Almost failed Year 12 because I was addicted to Tony Hawk's Skateboarding and GTA on the classic Playstation! The only reasoned I passed was because my parents hid my Playstation & Games!
Amick

Post by Amick »

I frequently play the air drums whilst sitting on the toilet at home. :oops:
Zerotonine

Post by Zerotonine »

Alright, Cross Colours is one thing.....but seriously, there's no excuse for the happy pants. Folks look like they're MC Hammer :lol:

I also admit :

I smoke way too many cigarettes when I'm bored. Been doing it all day, smoking on the toilet, smoking whilst making breakfast, smoking whilst typing on this forum, smoking during the boss fight with Revolver Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid 3...

I also admit that I still followed that rule drilled into my head as a kid not to eat meat on Good Friday.
Allons-y!
RMHC

Post by RMHC »

:joy:
Last edited by RMHC on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ani

Post by Ani »

Trailer_trash wrote:
killeye wrote:
Trailer_trash wrote:I live in a caravan :?

..and, this is a big one...

I was in a band and we played on TV on Channel 9's 'Pot of Gold'

We came second to a little 9 yr old kid who sang the Lion King song and Kamal was our judge....we split up after that....
I know where that tape is.......*Evil Laugh* (oh yeh, you forgot to mention what you guys were called..maybe I will keep that up my sleeve)
....u say anymore and I will blab about the Nintendo thing...
I wanna hear more!!
killeye

Post by killeye »

Alex the Seal ani_!
"That's my desire, keep pushing, keep striving"

killeye myspace
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

i admit.. i left my brain noyds somewhere?
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

I admit to wearing my Melbourne Breaks Unite T-shirt for almost two weeks straight, and not even thinking about washing the bastard. :D
I've still got it on now. :shock:
gks

Post by gks »

I admit to loving 80s music and i have a very large collection of that trashy stuff on 12" vinyl. And when im not listening to breaks i listen to my 80s collection, :smt020 NOW THATS ADMITTING!

I also admit that when i was oversaeas last year i did the Melbourne Shuffle Dance at clubs like Fabric, Tresor, Rex and in cities like Berlin, Munich, Prague, Athens, London, Brussels. No one had fkn idea what the hell i was doing. They must have thought i was on sum serious drugs or something HAHAHAHA
Last edited by gks on Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I admit to being uber lazy this weekend and only having gone to Kamo's house party this weekend. Had such big plans, big plans :smt009
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

gks wrote:I also admit that when i was oversaeas last year i did the Melbourne Shuffle Dance at clubs like Fabric, Tresor, Rex and in cities like Berlin, Munich, Prague, Athens, London, Brussels. No one had fkn idea what the hell i was doing. They must have thought i was on sum serious drugs or something HAHAHAHA
I've heard reports of locals coming up to melbournites overseas and asking them if they were from melbourne, all because of the way they dance =)
There's no justice, just us.