I admitt:

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

i admit to drinking waaaay more wine lately than i usually do..

i also admit to almost buying some pinot even tho i dont really rate it purely cos i watched sideways the other day.

and i admit to going a little silly on the downloading this month and am currently shaped down from 8 megabit to 64k, killer. and i am almost out of disc space again.

i am not going to mention how much HDD space i currently have cos last time people started picking on me. or maybe THEY were just jealous? yes. they were jealous. muahahahah
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:i am not going to mention how much HDD space i currently have cos last time people started picking on me. or maybe THEY were just jealous? yes. they were jealous. muahahahah
i have ~360GB of storage. Not much of that is free. You buy a new harddrive and the space quickly starts evaporating. I don't know where it all goes. I keep finding folders full of stuff, music and movies i've never heard. It's like the mystery with socks in the wash, or how spoons magically turn into forks in the dishwasher...
There's no justice, just us.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

I admit I'm really, really, really nervous about starting my new job tomos
:cry:
...and basically that's the situation
ruby

Post by ruby »

^^ You'll be fine!! Good luck with it :)

I admit that I love the Bendigo Easter Parade and all its associated trimmings including the chinese dragons! I fucking LOVE chinese dragons!
lynt

Post by lynt »

aspekt wrote:
gks wrote:I also admit that when i was oversaeas last year i did the Melbourne Shuffle Dance at clubs like Fabric, Tresor, Rex and in cities like Berlin, Munich, Prague, Athens, London, Brussels. No one had fkn idea what the hell i was doing. They must have thought i was on sum serious drugs or something HAHAHAHA
I've heard reports of locals coming up to melbournites overseas and asking them if they were from melbourne, all because of the way they dance =)

True as. I met a lot of melbournites overseas because I caught them doing the shuffle.... its like a calling card.

"Oh thank FUCK! You're from Melbourne.... "
lynt

Post by lynt »

I admit this is the second time in 7 days I have eaten an entire large pizza to myself.
gks

Post by gks »

I admit that is sooo true "Melbournites coming up to me" and recognising me from Melb especially in Berlin. We sure showed the Europeans how to dance.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I admit that it makes m heart swell with pride that we have a State Drum and Bass Dance Style. That's wikid :mrgreen:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
gks

Post by gks »

I admit if Lynt keeps eating pizza like that he will not fit thru the door at DMC HAHAHAHA :smt043
gks

Post by gks »

I admit that i looked like this........ :smt119 in Amsterdam last year!!!
lynt

Post by lynt »

gks wrote:I admit if Lynt keeps eating pizza like that he will not fit thru the door at DMC HAHAHAHA :smt043
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
gks

Post by gks »

I admit that we make the BEST pizza in the world!! I read an article in the newspaper in London while i was on the tube that even though it was born in Italy and there are thousands of pizza shops in the U.S it is Australia that makes the best pizza in the world!!

word...............
gks

Post by gks »

I also want to admit AGAIN that i loved the 80s and i grew up watching shows like:
Punky Brewster (that photo of her in the past topic of the 80s is a shocker BIG TIME!! i nearly wet my pants from laughter), Perfect Strangers, Welcome Back Kotter (John Travolta's start to fame), Mind Your Languge, Growing Pains, Family Ties, Whose The Boss (Alyssa Milanos start to fame.. and look at her now!!), Charles In Charge, Nightrider, Fragel Rock, The Muppets and the list continues

Lets not forget Solid Gold hahahaha! i loved the dancers
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

gks wrote:Punky Brewster (that photo of her in the past topic of the 80s is a shocker BIG TIME!! i nearly wet my pants from laughter), Perfect Strangers, Welcome Back Kotter (John Travolta's start to fame), Mind Your Languge, Growing Pains, Family Ties, Whose The Boss (Alyssa Milanos start to fame.. and look at her now!!), Charles In Charge, Nightrider, Fragel Rock, The Muppets and the list continues

Lets not forget Solid Gold hahahaha! i loved the dancers
Ahh, a fellow vintage tv lover :wink:

How about Gimme a Break, Starsky & Hutch, Charlie's Angels, Sons & Daughters, Hey Dad, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, That's Incredible, The Bionic Woman, The 6 Million Dollar Man, The Dukes of Hazzard, Get Smart, The Benny Hill Show, Golden Girls, Empty Nest, Full House, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, You Can't Do That On Television, Diff'rent Strokes, Silver Spoons, Webster, Alf, Mork & Mindy, Moonlighting, Soap, Benson, The Young Ones, Family Feud, Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous, Fantasy Island, Falcon Crest, Dynasty, Cagney & Lacey, T.J. Hooker, The Incredible Hulk, V: The Series, The Twilight Zone, Doctor Who, Quincy MD, Happy Days, The Love Boat, General Hospital...anyone come up with some more?

Maybe now's the time to admit that I was a tremendous tv junkie as a kid :oops:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
gks

Post by gks »

Ive nearly fallen off my chair from laughing at all those tv shows u listed MEMORIES! i dont think i can remember any more than that. The funny thing is i used to watch all of them. BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Cagney & Lacey (was that the two female police one?), i used to love the Golden Girls even though i was a kid and i did not understand the sexual connotations i still was laughing. Then 10 years down the track i saw the repeats on tv and i then realised WHY the Golden Girls (Blanche, Sophia, Rose, Dororthy) were so bloody funny.

Gotta love the 80s, nice one Mixtress!
Terry Tate
Location: come in! this is lonely soldier! my location is....bookshop!

Post by Terry Tate »

when i was a lil tacker i was addicted to sooty, lets read with basil brush and the greatest super hero in the world DANGERMOUSE!

im still addicted to dangermouse.
and no other band or dj ive heard has been able to make me dance like new order can.
New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting.
elysium

Post by elysium »

gks wrote:I admit that is sooo true "Melbournites coming up to me" and recognising me from Melb especially in Berlin. We sure showed the Europeans how to dance.
I admit to being yet another person that this happened to all the time while I was o/s -- mostly in London and Berlin... it's quite an uncanny, yet pleasing, phenomenon...

hey gks -- did you notice that dance zee germans tend to do, where they kind of travel all over the room?? We christened it the "german walk"
gks

Post by gks »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Elysium you have just made my day! Ja zee Germans do travel across the room and zee hands are all up in the air everywhere!

Im glad i can relate to Lynt and yourself about this topic. Those that have not been o/s will not understand what we r on about. Its something you have to witness for yourself. I even had these German women trying to imitate me on the dancefloor "my shuffle dance" People would just stand there and stare at you thinking what drugs has this guy taken or they would be interested and all excited about it.
SoulWhiteMan

Post by SoulWhiteMan »

I admit
geeze....(deeeeeep breath)

ok....

I admit:

I used to be a telemarketer for a year and a half

:?
Ani

Post by Ani »

Ohhh, SWM! I can almost feel your pain. I was a Market Researcher for a few months. I was one of those people who would call up and say (chirpy voice) "Hi, I was wondering if you'd like to do a survey about banking/confectionary/digital cameras?"

Heard so many rude words for some reason :?
Fents

Post by Fents »

^^^ I now hate you both... :P
Ani

Post by Ani »

Fents wrote:^^^ I now hate you both... :P
:smt104 Why does it create so much hate?? Just pretend you are under 18 and you can get off the phone from these people in a flash.
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

i admit that I am feeling like utter shite today, nothing like the jitters, sweats and a bad dose of over-sensitivity to make your day breeze buy...

i admit i was in the chess club at school.

i admit that like Friday I also grew up as a hippy child, and I loved every minute of it. Not every day you get to play table tennis with a reincarnated Tibetan lama...

i admit to having no friends in my first couple of years at uni and spending a lot of time in the radio studios dubbing my own mix tapes.

i admit to being hungry 99% of the time.
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

great_magnet wrote:Not every day you get to play table tennis with a reincarnated Tibetan lama...
isnt steve segal one of those?
Fents

Post by Fents »

Ani wrote:
Fents wrote:^^^ I now hate you both... :P
:smt104 Why does it create so much hate?? Just pretend you are under 18 and you can get off the phone from these people in a flash.
I shouldnt have to pretend im 18 to anyone calling my house, let alone just to escape them....If they didnt call me then i wouldn't have to HATE them....(yes i know u dont work there anymore ;) :P )

That said i love stringing them on....I once pretened i was 93 y.o hearing impaired, couldnt walk and was awfully Forgetfull...I dont know who got more frustyrated in the end me or her.
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:
great_magnet wrote:Not every day you get to play table tennis with a reincarnated Tibetan lama...
isnt steve segal one of those?
Yeah, but he won't return my calls...
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
elysium

Post by elysium »

great_magnet wrote: i admit to being hungry 99% of the time.
i hear ya bro...

I spend an inordinate amount of money on food
Ani

Post by Ani »

elysium wrote:
great_magnet wrote: i admit to being hungry 99% of the time.
i hear ya bro...

I spend an inordinate amount of money on food
According to Oprah, if you stop spending money on food, you can become a millionaire.

It's possible I missed something in that segment when I went to make a sandwich :? :smt017
lynt

Post by lynt »

great_magnet wrote:i admit to being hungry 99% of the time.
worms.

its ok. im hungry all the time too. usually resort to pizza and sausage rolls, yet i never put a kilo on.
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

lynt wrote:
worms.

its ok. im hungry all the time too. usually resort to pizza and sausage rolls, yet i never put a kilo on.
im also hungry all the time.

dont think i got worms tho. usually frozen meat pies and now steamed bbq pork buns. or cheese and tomato toasties. or chocolate. or chocolate.
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

lynt wrote:
worms.

I'm addicted to muesli bars and canned soup, don't ask...
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
Ani

Post by Ani »

I'm sensing a potential spinoff thread.... :?
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

Ani wrote:I'm sensing a potential spinoff thread.... :?
word... :D
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

it is called the snack thread.
quiet roar

Post by quiet roar »

lynt wrote:
worms.

Better not give up smoking.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

I don't get into this whole sneaker thing, but just clicked to a pair on ebay and foudn myself thinking oooooooh pretty.

dear god.
Don't hate me for house
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

i never did either, and still only care for the die marke mit den 3 streifen, but when you have those white puppies on ya feet...
lynt

Post by lynt »

quiet roar wrote:
lynt wrote:
worms.

amongst other things.... :roll: :wink:
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

lynt wrote:
quiet roar wrote:
lynt wrote: worms.

amongst other things.... :roll: :wink:
You mean the gym.......right?
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
lynt

Post by lynt »

Running after the baker ...
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

and walking to the pizzeria...
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
lynt

Post by lynt »

heheheheh :lol:
nosis

Post by nosis »

I admit to eating my boys easter chocolates (which i gave him) that he left with me to look after while he's been overseas :?

He gets back tomorrow.. :oops:
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

nosis wrote:I admit to eating my boys easter chocolates (which i gave him) that he left with me to look after while he's been overseas :?

He gets back tomorrow.. :oops:
How come u didn't just buy somemore of the same ones nosis ??

He'd b none the wiser ! hi hi hi :lol:
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

When i worked for Safeway(niteshift) I ate lollies from the lollie bar until i was sick....everynite.... :smt078

..and sugar coated cashews
Charlie don't surf!!
nosis

Post by nosis »

ADD_Boy wrote: How come u didn't just buy somemore of the same ones nosis ??

He'd b none the wiser ! hi hi hi :lol:

Well.. i didnt actually eat -all- of them, just half the box =/ I guess i could just 'destroy' the remaining evidance and get a whole new one..

Maybe he'll think its cute?! I must say, girls can get away with alot when we play the cuteness card; i'll admit that too! :wink:
gks

Post by gks »

I admit that i said i was to lose 10kg when i got back from my 6 month tour of Europe and that i would start walking again, YEAH RIGHT!

Im still a fat bastard and i admit that i ate sooooo many easter bunnies and eggs (already damaged - were they?) at the supermarket i work in.

Me very BAD! :smt078
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Trailer_trash wrote:When i worked for Safeway(niteshift) I ate lollies from the lollie bar until i was sick....everynite.... :smt078

..and sugar coated cashews
i admit to the same thing...sort of. i admit working at Coles night shift and cooking up food in the deli ovens and sitting out the back having massive feasts, with the stock guys, and ignoring customers who were waiting at the register. :oops:
SoulWhiteMan

Post by SoulWhiteMan »

in a similar vein....

I admit to spending TWENTY FOUR bucks on candy from K-Marts lolly section whilst seriously stonered last week....
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

I admit I shouldn't be going out again this weekend after the last one! :shock:

But Gimme a Breaks on ....

Bugger it!

I need to be naughty~ ! :twisted:
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!