Chicks thread - no boys allowed

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
nic

Post by nic »

you are all leasibainas imo
gnat

Post by gnat »

lol nic you're a shit stirrer tbh
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

nic wrote:
Lizkins wrote:advocating chicks spending 10k on getting new boobs ain't really nice imo

you gotta ask yourself why are they doing that to themselves. watch some vids on how its done. real nice :?
....and preaching anti boob sentiment is nice?
dubble wubble standards at work tbh

lol nic i wouldn't preach anti-boob. you funny.....looking :P jokes
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

OMFG

i have just ventured into the dark gollum cave full of fluro and 12 year olds with mutton moms that is supre on the mall.

scary fuckin shit.

they have the place almost pitch black, changerooms included, so you cant see how badly made the clothes are or that they absolutely do not look good on you or anyone not resembling nicole ritchie.

one white shirt is all i needed. $50 for one that looks like bad fish n chip wrapper on.

fail.

back to valley girl!
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

Crap i wish i could sew.....

There is a place above a shop on Errol St that does lessons, might have to hit them up... they also sell some FAB vintage style stuff for ladies with the hips....
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

you know what tho charlie > the only fashion styles that take into account ladies with hips are

rockabilly
vintage
fifties

where is the big hipped versions of skate wear, or simple slick pieces??

:roll: @ fashion
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

ghetto kitty wrote: where are the big hipped versions of simple slick pieces??

:roll: @ fashion
i'll avoid sounding repetitious on this one. ;)
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

it is sooo true Kitty... sooo frustraiting as well..... Drives me insane, it is like they think if you have curves you is fat or something.....

Although my theory is this - Most big Fashoin labels are designed by gay men, what do gay men find attractive? SKinny boys..... so they design with that in mind (perhaps subconciensly perhaps not) so anything with curves looks well like 2 pigs fighting under a blanket...
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

Charlie73 wrote:anything with curves looks well like 2 pigs fighting under a blanket...
:smt005
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Charlie73 wrote:looks well like 2 pigs fighting under a blanket...
:lol: :lol: love that one!!!

you are totally right, i was noting the other day that i cannot take my gay guy friends shopping for an honest answer as to whether things look good.

they always say 'oh baby, you look HOT!!"
and inevitable, what I am wearing is too small.

and they give me clothes, that are totally my style, but for a mini me.

pigs fighting under blanket...still laffin...
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

hello lasses

have you been to tabiya - japanese sock shop?

KAWAIII!

http://www.discobeans.com/

High Street northcote, near the wesley anne
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

OMG, perfection personified.

Becks' new ad for Armani undies

Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
Polecat

Re: Chicks thread - no boys allowed

Post by Polecat »

I hear you Mixy. Love seeing becks in his undies.
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
gnat

Post by gnat »

phwoaaaaaaaaaaaaar indeed.

i'd also like to offer up this for hawt:

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

So if a girl giggles whilst you are talking to her, does that mean she is into you?

I would tend to believe NOT, however i am told that this is incorrect. What do you all think?

Oh yeah, Liz, WTF is with the Maxi Pad email? LOL.

:Periods:
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

dude that email was fucking hilarious!!!!

will post in here tomorrow. seriously, fucking hilarious!!!!
click here fo fotos
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

and here it is....

Great Customer Complaint Letter
This is an actual letter from an Austin woman sent to American company Proctor and Gamble regarding their feminine products. She really gets rolling after the first paragraph. It's PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best webmail-award-winning letter.

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from the curse'? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?

As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers monthly visits from 'Aunt Flo'. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying, jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it's a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend's testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey's Anatomy wa s written by drunken chimps. Crazy!

The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants... Which brings me to the reason for my letter. Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: 'Have a Happy Period.'

Are you fu*ing kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Walgreen's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong', or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bull sh*t. And that's a promise I will keep. Always.

Best,
Wendi Aarons
Austin, TX
click here fo fotos
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

kronz wrote:So if a girl giggles whilst you are talking to her, does that mean she is into you?

I would tend to believe NOT, however i am told that this is incorrect. What do you all think?
its not as simple as yes or no chris!

giggling can mean so many things > shes hot for you, shes uncomfortable talking to you, someone is watching her, shes watching someone, she knows her shirt is on inside out and is hoping you wont notice...

sooo
cmon, im having withdrawals. ladies dinner in CBD next week? whos down ?

thursday night at six at ........? can do lounge balcony, then bass camp dancy dancey if we like after?
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

too right GK

lol Chris, i would be in trouble if every guy thought i liked them cos i laughed or giggled at what they said. jeebus, when i get drunk and giggly even chicks might think i am cranking on to them. oh the catastrophe :shock:
click here fo fotos
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Lizkins wrote:too right GK

lol Chris, i would be in trouble if every guy thought i liked them cos i laughed or giggled at what they said. jeebus, when i get drunk and giggly even chicks might think i am cranking on to them. oh the catastrophe :shock:
Yeah i know, you don't shut up.

A friend of mine is trying out the giggle strategy and i said to her that she should be more direct with her attempts to woo this guy.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

if its really a 'friend' tell her to add some extras, giggle on its own aint good enough.>

giggle with arm touching

giggle with batting eyelashes and arm touching

giggle with batting eyelashes, arm touching and breathy voice

giggle with batting eyelashes, arm touching, breathy voice and good bye kiss on cheek

giggle with batting eyelashes, arm touching, breathy voice, goodbye kiss and extra arm squeeze
kronz

Post by kronz »

ghetto kitty wrote:if its really a 'friend' tell her to add some extras, giggle on its own aint good enough.>

giggle with arm touching

giggle with batting eyelashes, arm touching, breathy voice and good bye kiss on cheek

giggle with batting eyelashes, arm touching, breathy voice, goodbye kiss and extra arm squeeze
LOL.

Does that apply in England?

I just told her to bust a move, fuck all that hard to get shit.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

its worked for me the world over heheheh
;)

but i only do those things if im not sure at all about the guy's vibes.
if there is any skerrick of vibe, im straight up with 'so, you wanna go out sometime?"

is skerrick a word? i think my mom thinks it is!
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

kronz wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote:if its really a 'friend' tell her to add some extras, giggle on its own aint good enough.>

giggle with arm touching

LOL.

Does that apply in England?

I just told her to bust a move, fuck all that hard to get shit.
what baout hair flicking....

that's a sign isn't it?

I'm going on a blind date trow night girls....

any tips?
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

be yourself and try to be relaxed. If you've got something it common it shouldn't be too hard to get the conversation flowing. :D
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

kronz wrote:

A friend of mine is trying out the giggle strategy and i said to her that she should be more direct with her attempts to woo this guy.

yeah whatever ya big gaybo
click here fo fotos
kronz

Post by kronz »

Lizkins wrote:
kronz wrote:

yeah whatever ya big gaybo
Well whilst being on the subject of me being a gaybo. i had an interesting thing during the week. I found out that all the managers at work thought that i was gay when i first started. They all put it down to the fact that i have a tounge ring and that i was friends with the gay dude. They were trying to work out for weeks if i was. I was highly amused to find all this out.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
JAMESSSS

Re:

Post by JAMESSSS »

ghetto kitty wrote:OMFG

i have just ventured into the dark gollum cave full of fluro and 12 year olds with mutton moms that is supre on the mall.

they have the place almost pitch black, changerooms included, so you cant see how badly made the clothes are or that they absolutely do not look good on you or anyone not resembling nicole ritchie.
Super - 100% phat rave tbh.
Don't hate me for house
gnat

Post by gnat »

when they opened i went in there and complained about the nightclub lighting and the dude told me it was 'temporary'

seems it sheds a happy light (or lack thereof) on permatanned muffin tops and they've decided to keep it cavelike
gnat

Post by gnat »

anyone tried sissyboy jeans?

they look pretty hawt- plus novel idea- you choose the waist height and leg

they're south efrican

pretty reasonable too- 200 bucks a pair
elysium

Post by elysium »

Edit: boring and irrelevant
Last edited by elysium on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Giggle tbh.
Don't hate me for house
nic

Post by nic »

yep i agree with jbs, definately show him your tits
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

So it looks like you're trying to get some rumpy pumpy?
Can I suggest a sign - "Fancy a root darl?"
Don't hate me for house
elysium

Post by elysium »

hehe.. thanks lads, but your suggestions, whilst amusing, are a trifle lewd and are also likely to get me fired.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

High shorts tuck in it is then.
Don't hate me for house
elysium

Post by elysium »

edit: boring and irrelevant
Last edited by elysium on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnat

Post by gnat »

use your sweaty proximity wisely lady

harry highpants will be inordinately disappointing
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

^ what's so wrong with wearing your pants high?
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

You have a personal trainer as part of your job? Just trying to understand the whole PT/lawyer/fired from job thang...
elysium

Post by elysium »

Feigan wrote:^ what's so wrong with wearing your pants high?
it looks dumb... but i am talking really high , mind. Like pseudo wedgie / deleteriously-affecting-sperm-count high.

gnatty - I am inclined to agree with your second point, although I promise you my sweaty proximity is far from appealing... I think red face, no make up, messy hair and sweating like a gimp in a sauna whilst gasping for breath as you try to keep pace on the treadmill is definitely up there near the top of the "most unattractive conditions a girl can be in" list, coming in just below vomiting in your handbag / hair / date's lap.
Last edited by elysium on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnat

Post by gnat »

elysium wrote:gnatty - I am inclined to agree with your second point, although not sure that my sweaty proximity is something that can be used in any way to gain a favourable outcome... I think red face, no make up, messy hair and sweating like a gimp in a sauna whilst gasping for breath as you try to keep pace on the treadmill is definitely up there near the top of the "most unattractive conditions a girl can be in" list, coming in just below vomiting in your handbag / hair / date's lap.

:smt005

true but it does allude to your erm.. physical endurance
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Screaming like a posessed banshee is up there too, Elly.

Personally I'd go for the swap. Harry high-pants FTW. All the PTs I've ever had have been a cross between Mike Meyers in the Love Guru and the retarded brother from Something About Mary. I even have names for them... Baldy and Beardy (I think I had the face/name recognition part of my brain cauterised at birth).
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
elysium

Post by elysium »

C.I.A. wrote:All the PTs I've ever had have been a cross between Mike Meyers in the Love Guru and the retarded brother from Something About Mary.
:lol:
gnat wrote: true but it does allude to your erm.. physical endurance
ahh! Now I am picking up what you are putting down, lady :wink: My friend made this exact point in favour of dating a pt! Sadly, I fear our endurance levels would be grossly disproportionate. In fact, I would not be at all surprised to learn that my physical fitness is at such an outrageously low level that our organisational risk management policy technically requires the gym staff to have a crash cart on standby at all times hehe
Last edited by elysium on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

elysium wrote: red face, no make up, messy hair and sweating like a gimp in a sauna whilst gasping for breath...
dunno, sounds kinda like post coitus to me...all bed-hair sexy and pounding with heat. I say work it :wink:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

"I've never had a trainer be this rough with me"
"God, you're pushing so hard"
"Stop! I can't take it anymore!"
"My legs are shaking"

...and so it goes
elysium

Post by elysium »

edit: boring and irrelevant
Last edited by elysium on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

:smt005 ahhh man you crack me up Elly
click here fo fotos
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

mixtress wrote:"I've never had a trainer be this rough with me"
"God, you're pushing so hard"
"Stop! I can't take it anymore!"
"My legs are shaking"

...and so it goes
hahaa! I heard a bit of a convo like that last night in the gym but instead of the girl paying for the trainer to yell at her, she was yelling at him. So funny. Whimp!!
elysium

Post by elysium »

Edit: boring and irrelevant
Last edited by elysium on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.