'New Posts' indicator??

Got a question about Melbourne Beats? Got some feedback or suggestions for us? Post a message here.
Shadowgames

'New Posts' indicator??

Post by Shadowgames »

Recently i've been browsing threads as normal, but when i go to the forum root, i still see this icon:Imageeven after i have viewed the thread?

'Mark all threads as Read' still works, but it gets confusing if you think there are new posts and there isn't.

does that make sense? am i alone?

running Firefox too btw.
lynt

Post by lynt »

if you've read the latest thread, but not all newly replied threads, phpBB will say you haven't read all new threads, which is indicated by that icon..

is that what you mean?
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

phpBB can have trouble picking up that you've read threads if you open them in tabs. wierd, strange.. but true. :?
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

sometimes i get this. if i read the thread again and refresh the all new posts page im on it goes away most of the time.
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

lynt wrote:if you've read the latest thread, but not all newly replied threads, phpBB will say you haven't read all new threads, which is indicated by that icon..

is that what you mean?
this icon appears for the rest that i just read. So therefor i think oh hey someone replied (becasue of the icon), but there are no new posts in the topic.

does that make sense? I browse with tabs all the time, but i only have one for MB?

thanks for the help :idea: