Gimme a Break! Presents THE BREAKFASTAZ (UK) Sat 4th of June

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

mrj wrote:
jbs wrote:who told you to check melbournebeats?
was this directed at moi? (will assume yes)

Dunno, some girl I was chatting to, although can't remember name.
Some girl with red hair, think we were sharing a bean bag at the time... think that might have been lil old me :twisted:
Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
mrj

Post by mrj »

lilstormer wrote:
mrj wrote:
jbs wrote:who told you to check melbournebeats?
was this directed at moi? (will assume yes)

Dunno, some girl I was chatting to, although can't remember name.
Some girl with red hair, think we were sharing a bean bag at the time... think that might have been lil old me :twisted:
AHA! Indeed it was. Nice tip off re: Melbourne Beats, much obliged, and thanx for being such a cool frood as well, you definitley know where your towel is.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

mrj wrote:thanx for being such a cool frood as well, you definitley know where your towel is.
That's my pleasure...

Frood? towel? thanks I think :?:

I met a few new faces that night, it was all very sociable, thanks gimme :)
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

Hitchhikers Guide reference stormer... :wink:

I met a few walls that night, I tried to cheer them up but they seemed a little flat.... :smt087
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around
Brain

Post by Brain »

[Mod Edit: Removed]
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

great_magnet wrote:Hitchhikers Guide reference stormer... :wink:

I met a few walls that night, I tried to cheer them up but they seemed a little flat.... :smt087
:smt042 dude, thats a pisser
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

Brain wrote:We saw the Hitchhikers movie about two weeks ago stormer. :roll:
Here's the thing... I think I have the brain power of a single cell amoeba today, maybe something to do with the huge weekend I had.

Now I realise what mrj is talking about... doh!

GM... you funny guy you! I'm so brain dead I didn't get that at all at first.
mrj

Post by mrj »

great_magnet wrote:Hitchhikers Guide reference stormer... :wink:

dude, brilliant trainspotting.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Brain

Post by Brain »

[Mod Edit: Removed]
Guyno

Post by Guyno »

type_raver wrote:Guyno.

What was the name of the last track you dropped that night?
Heya Type Raver. All got a bit blurry toward the end of my set mate, that combined with my carp like memory make it a little hard to remember exactly but I ' think' it may have been an old Chris Carter tune called E.S.P. but don't quote me bud. :wink:
Guyno

Post by Guyno »

Just to further Murf's rep as a complete fuckin' nut, check out what loco boy got up to in Perth the next night.............funny shit!!!!!! (if it isn't your records/carpet)

As posted on Breakbeatworldwide:

QUOTE:

"Everyone has heard myths and wives tales about the life as a dj travelling the world - I was witness to one of these "etched in folklore" moments this past weekend. It was , shall we say, legendary......

Breakfastaz and Klaus Hill were in my home town of Perth for their respective gigs on teh same night so after B'fastaz finished their set we headed down to check out Klaus play the closing set of a ministry gig here.

Being a good host, Klaus , Froe and Merf from the Breakfastaz and a number of my mates went back to my Mrs place to kick on well into the day.....

After many beers and shenanigans, Merf passed out on an outside couch with a towel wrapped around his head. We thought - cool he'll be fine. It started pissing down with rain so my Mrs thought it would be a good idea to wake him up so he wouldnt catch pneumonia or something....

Anyways, totally out of it, in la la land, Merf leaps up from the couch and just looks totally bewildered and disorientated. 5 minutes later I was out the front porch having a ciggie with Klaus and next thing we hear is my gf screaming "Get Out, Stop it, get out"..... Wondering what the fark was going on I went inside and found Merf in my girlfriends room with has pants around his ankles and his man bits hanging out PISSING all over the floor, the bed, the duvet and my record bag.

He thought he was in the toilet and was totally oblivious to everyone trying to make him stop! Froe was desprately trying to pull his pants up and copped a bit of Merf piss on him for his efforts.

so now, everytime you need to say the word "piss" subsitute it for Merf...

Instead of saying "IM going for a piss" you are now "Going for a Merf"

For about the first 2 hours after that, Klaus and Froe were very embarrased on his behalf but after that it was just one big joke, one of THE funniest things I have ever witnessed. Needless to say we were "Merfing" ourselves for the rest of the day.

Make sure you hack shit on him when he gets back home!"
lynt

Post by lynt »

Yeah man, I was speaking to Klaus about that last night. Klaus passed out on the plane home, too exhausted.. and Merf pissed everywhere... my gosh.
Guyno

Post by Guyno »

lynt wrote:Yeah man, I was speaking to Klaus about that last night. Klaus passed out on the plane home, too exhausted.. and Merf pissed everywhere... my gosh.
:roll: passed out as in 'collapsed' unwillingly? Klaus could do some damage! :wink:
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

pics are up....

http://melbournebeats.com/forum/modules ... _album.php

it says photos by bRb, but I can't take the credit. Thanks to the lovely Nat for her snappage 8)
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
Guyno

Post by Guyno »

Cheers for that BrB. Some funny shit there!!!

point in progress.

where's Gernhard? :lol: