tonya harding fantasies.

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
valuetime

tonya harding fantasies.

Post by valuetime »

yeah, you know... the psycho ice skating bitch.

from http://www.tonyaharding.com/ - these are the first two of almost 1500 tonya harding fantasies written by her fans. worth a look.

It was just about closing time for my tavern. Most of the crowd had shuffled out already. Only Tonya Harding remained‚ in her usual seat at the corner end of the bar. She idly fondled her glass of wine‚ as she took her left hand‚ tapping her long‚ perfectly french manicured fingernails along the bartop. That’s when….the bitch arrived. Mariah strolled in‚ obviously half drunk out of her mind. Arrogantly she made her way to the bar and took a seat‚ asking me for a whiskey on the rocks. I tried to tell her that we were about to close‚ but she wouldn’t hear it. She rambled her mouth‚ and that was about to get her into trouble. Mariah: How come that bitch gets to stay? Tonya looked up briefly from her drink and stood‚ smiling. I knew what was about to happen as she strolled over to Mariah and gently glided her fingernails along Mariah’s arm. Tonya: We will both be leaving shortly honey. Mariah: Don’t touch me you… Just like that‚ Mariah was shut up as Tonya yanked her right out of her seat by the hair. One punch from the sexy skater had Mariah laid out on the floor unconscious. One hour later she would come to‚ to find herself completely naked‚ strapped to a bed in the upstairs rooms above my tavern. Now Tonya would have her fun. She slowly slid her hand in between Mariah’s legs and let her fingers enter Mariah’s pussy. Just as soon as she becan fingering Mariah‚ is just as fast as Mariah began to cum. She pleaded with Tonya‚ but the more she begged‚ the further Tonya’s fingers went inside of her. Once Tonya was in as far as she could get‚ she then dug her long‚ sexy fingernails into Mariah’s tender pussy. Mariah screamed out and tears began rolling down her cheeks. Tonya was totally dominating her and there was nothing she could do about it. I watched the entire thing unfold‚ and Tonya was just making me hard as a rock as she continued to rape Mariah. For the entire night Tonya fingered‚ scratched‚ punched and beat Mariah‚ leaving her finally when the first rays of sun began to shine. Mariah would curl up into the fetal position and continue crying for hours. Ever since that night Mariah Carey has been cowardice towards Tonya‚ and I know for fact that twice a week Tonya makes Mariah meet her here to take a beating. Or if she is in the mood‚ she just makes Mariah pleasure her. t usually ends up with me fucking Mariah‚ or if I get really lucky‚ sometimes I get to fuck Tonya. And after watching what she does to Mariah‚ I am locked‚ stocked and ready to go!

It was an overcast day as Tonya Harding slowly made her way home from the store. Her grandmother was deadly sick‚ so Tonya routinely went out to purchase herbs in order to make a healing tea.

Once Tonya made it home‚ she wen’t into the kitchen to make some of her healing tea. As she was stirring in the finely ground powder‚ she heard a THUMP from upstairs. Tony immediately ran up‚ fearing the worst. Standing over her bloody and prostrate grandmother was a ninja wielding a bloody katana.

"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY‚" shouted the ninja at Tonya. Just as the loud piercing scream faded into silence‚ a pirate came running up the stairs and shot the ninja. The ninja‚ mortally wounded‚ threw down a flashbomb and escaped back to Ninja Cove‚ the ninja headquarters.

Tonya turned around to thank the pirate and was greeted by the most horrible visage she would ever see. It was an undead pirate! The pirate bowed and gallantly strode out of the building‚ laughing with a whispy wheeze as his windpipe struggled to function with the rotting flesh it was composed of.

Tonya ran to her grandmother and realized that it was just a gash on the hand. The blood drained from her grandmothers hand and purged her body of the evil disease.

To this day‚ Tonya and her grandmother live in peace‚ knowing that the undead pirate killed the deadly ninja.

(Little did they know that the next town over was savagely pillaged and raped by a boat of undead pirates the next day)
Fents

Post by Fents »

weird.
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

hilarious, man! :lol:

thread of the month by far.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

People's fantasies involving rape... disturbing. :(
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

wtf?
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au
valuetime

Post by valuetime »

there's some award winning writing in there:

"Those thighs and where they lead. Those twin young oaks that could squash your skull like a ripe honeydew melon."

"I was stiff enough to be used for a towel rack and Tonia’s high beams were on. They were so bright I had to squint just to look at them round beauties."

"She opened her mouth and I seen my load in her mouth. Without any hesitation she swolled the whole load!!"

"It was almost time to give her what I’d been saving up for her‚ almost time….but I had a special place for it‚ yes indeed."

:shock:

you freaks! she's hideous!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

this is a wrong thread. i en't got much call to be saying shit like that but dude, tonya harding could strangle y'all at the same time with those thighs
lynt

Post by lynt »

um....
SoulWhiteMan

Post by SoulWhiteMan »

wedding video anyone?
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

freak alert :shock:

Dave - where do you get this stuff? :shock: :?
valuetime

Post by valuetime »

a friend sent it to me on "the email".
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

valuetime wrote:a friend sent it to me on "the email".
bullshit. you're messed up innit? would have been jokes if you posted up a nancy kerrigan erotica thing tho
valuetime

Post by valuetime »

yeah, i'm bullshitting. i even typed up this fake email to bolster my lies.
nathan vincent wrote:From: nathan vincent
Subject: truly incredible internet web page
Date: 15 June 2005 8:24:34 GMT+10:00
To: undisclosed;

Tonya Harding, involved in the knee breaking ice skating story from years ago, is now a boxer. and she's scary.

anyway, the point is that she's a celebrity who's story is probably akin to Anthony Mundine.

And.

on her official website, it has a 'Fantasy Messages' section, 2nd along on the prime nav (so you know it's important), with over 3,000 fantasies written by folks invloving Tonya. Such as the first one, where Tonya Harding bashes, imprisons and then repeatedly rapes Mariah Carey.

You must read it to believe.

Believe.

http://www.tonyaharding.com/messages/ME ... CFM?PAGE=1
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

that IS messed up !!

BAD
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

ADD_Boy wrote:that IS messed up !!

BAD
:script: valuetime i think you should seek professional help, i'd help you myself but this shit's outta my league by a good 100 k
sneaky hands

Post by sneaky hands »

"Grabbing her by the ponytail again‚ I forcefully shoved the mud into her mouth and she fell to the ground‚ choking. “I’m ready” she said‚ sensing what I meant with that gesture"

hahahaha maing that shit is fucked up. nice one!
sneaky flow like cash flow
on the first of the month
for broke cats that's thirst for the blunt
Dave_wratH

Post by Dave_wratH »

I don't even think that WTF covers this thread. And don't act surprised people that there is this kinda fucked up shit on the internet. There are too many pep's with way too much time on their hands...
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Dave_wratH wrote:I don't even think that WTF covers this thread. And don't act surprised people that there is this kinda fucked up shit on the internet. There are too many pep's with way too much time on their hands...
all true.

but we still have the right to bitch and moan and say that they are fucked, cos otherwise it might appear that we accept it! :? :shock:
valuetime

Post by valuetime »

sweetcheeks wrote::script: valuetime i think you should seek professional help, i'd help you myself but this shit's outta my league by a good 100 k
eh? it's not like i wrote any of em.

i think it's funny that, a) she's a psycho has-been skater-turned-boxer, b) she has a crap website, c) people write fucked up fantasies about her, and d) she posts them for all to see.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

^^ YEP. Pretty funny stuff..

What gets me is How could anyone fantasise about that .. did u see her pic on the site? She looks like a ferret! :shock:
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

valuetime wrote:i think it's funny that, a) she's a psycho has-been skater-turned-boxer, b) she has a crap website, c) people write fucked up fantasies about her, and d) she posts them for all to see.
spot on.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
mr bob dubalina

Post by mr bob dubalina »

smack my bitch up
glory alleluia
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Y'all niggaz better step off
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

omg
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Fight someone your own size Tonya!!!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

valuetime wrote:
sweetcheeks wrote::script: valuetime i think you should seek professional help, i'd help you myself but this shit's outta my league by a good 100 k
eh? it's not like i wrote any of em.

i think it's funny that, a) she's a psycho has-been skater-turned-boxer, b) she has a crap website, c) people write fucked up fantasies about her, and d) she posts them for all to see.
joke joyce, she's hot /gush
deviant

Post by deviant »

deviant

Post by deviant »

www.tonyaharding.com wrote:For good or bad, Tonya Harding has been the most influential person in Figure Skating history, and in all sports history, second only to Mohammad Ali. There are all kinds of websites pushing the wonderful accomplishments of their namesakes but with Tonya's rebellious spirit, her website is dedicated to desires and dreams.