1-3 Oct events?

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Rusty

1-3 Oct events?

Post by Rusty »

My football (soccer team) are heading over to melburn 1st-3rd October for our players trip. Any dubstep/dnb monthlys or events going on during that time? Thanks in advance.
RGLZ

Re: 1-3 Oct events?

Post by RGLZ »

manofunreal

Post by manofunreal »

:lol: It does pay to have a look before you ask mate but try this thread for a summary - http://forum.melbournebeats.com/viewtop ... 13&t=21286
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

stick around until the 8th and you can come see an international that's yet to be announced (deep shit though)
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

I did have a quick look man, couldn't see anything nor in that thread for 1-3rd Oct. Was hoping for some heavy innit or too much action!
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

kiss & tell wrote:stick around until the 8th and you can come see an international that's yet to be announced (deep shit though)
i dunno if i'd call it deep tbh, should be a riot tho :)

and sorry man, doesn't look like anything from too much and definitely nothing from heavy innit except for the 15th ... you could always come back!
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
manofunreal

Post by manofunreal »

If you look through that thread I'm pretty sure you'll find something on that weekend (might not have been updated in the first post yet). Off the top of my head it might be the weekend of the Too Much Up & Comers Party?
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

manofunreal wrote:If you look through that thread I'm pretty sure you'll find something on that weekend (might not have been updated in the first post yet). Off the top of my head it might be the weekend of the Too Much Up & Comers Party?
This has been pushed back a little more info soon
manofunreal

Post by manofunreal »

Ah okay thanks sameo... Looks like you're coming on the wrong weekend Rusty
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

bummer. that's cool, i'll definitely be back in the near future anyway. very keen to get along to some melb shows. thanks for the info anyways!