50-50 GRIME // SWINDLE (UK) // JUNE 29 // LAUNDRY

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Affiks

50-50 GRIME // SWINDLE (UK) // JUNE 29 // LAUNDRY

Post by Affiks »

50/50 FEAT SWINDLE
JUNE 29TH 8PM-3AM
UPSTAIRS @ LAUNDRY

50/50 are back with our next instalment of grime direct from the UK, this time bringing over one of our favourite producers from the Butterz crew in London. After the success of Teddy Music and RudeKid, we're now extremely proud to present man of the moment, Swindle.

“...The only thing I pledge allegiance to is funk” Words direct from the man himself, this multi-talented musician & producer from South London has been killing it as of late. Having previously made tunes for Roll deep, Roses Gabor & Chipmunk, collaborated with the likes of Footsie, Stinkahbell & Roska, plus a huge single forthcoming on the mighty Deep Medi imprint...Melbourne, we're in for a treat. One of the key producers of the renowned Butterz crew, it was thanks to tunes like 'Airmiles' (Planet Mu), the hypnotic 'Mood Swings' (Butterz) and more recently 'Ignition' (Swindle Productions), which really put this young producer into the limelight. Expect to witness his own brand of jazzy grime, dubstep and funky, packed with exclusive dubs and thumping basslines, dun know you'll be screaming reload after reload, after reload, after reload. This is underground music at it's freshest, 50/50, you know how we do.

Local support from Arctic, Mirror State, Affiks & A13, Al Good & Robbanx with Smash Brothers on mic duties.

Tix $15+bf available now thru moshtix
http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=57970

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

HEAVY INNIT!!
grooki

Re: 50-50 GRIME // SWINDLE (UK) // JUNE 29 // LAUNDRY

Post by grooki »

:| not in melbourne
http://www.soundcloud.com/grooki

Poised above the void on a cloud of dreams, Everything I grasp is sand through my hands