Lasergun " How the F**K do I get to Tokyo?" THIS S

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
LASERGUN

Lasergun " How the F**K do I get to Tokyo?" THIS S

Post by LASERGUN »

sorry for the late notice but here we go again...

Honkytonks, Lasergun and a bottle of Sake present....

Lasergun: “How the fuck do I get to Tokyo?”

Ever go travelling and think to yourself, how the fuck am going to get there by tomorrow? The following thoughts crossed my mind… A. Where am I now? followed by B. Does anyone speak English? And finally, C. I’m really fucked now. Luckily I found this rip-off internet café that costs more for a minute than an all day train ticket in Oz. And besides the smell, and strange food which I can’t seem to open, I have a chance to figure out where the hell I am. (Or more importantly, how to get to Tokyo)

After some pretty hairy flights and a death defying trek across the globe Lasergun returns with the mighty talents of Beroshima Live!!! *cue the Applause. (Also known as in the techno world as Frank Muller!)

Just in case you are into hard trance and no nothing of electro, here is the info we got from his agent….(thanks Fred)

The Beroshima project has been started by Frank Muller in the early nineties with the beginning of his first own label "Acid Orange".
After a some time his activities condensed in the founding of Muller rec., a playground for representative high-profile producers.( Takkyu Ishino, Claude Younge etc) The first releases "electronic discussion" and "deebeephunky" were massive tracks at that time all over the world and started a series of club hits from Muller Records.
Mr Muller has played at countless techno places all over the globe as Dj Frank Muller or live as Beroshima and reached a popular status in countries like France, Japan and his home country, Germany of course.
The latest album from Beroshima has been released successfully in Japan, Europe, Malaysia, South America and to soon be seeing the shores of Australia.
He was resident Dj at the infamous Mayday festival, Europe’s and is resident at Wire (Japan’s Biggest Electronic Music festival). Beroshima will play with vocals followed by a Dj set that promises not to disappoint.

Beroshima is the music. Frank Muller is the techno!

And in other news…

The Belgian waffle eater, Dave Pham will be playing support direct from his European tour, so get ready for some new unreleased music. Honkytonks Saturday night regular regulators will be doing business as usual but maybe with a bit of a Lasergun touch…. Mike “are you going to drink that?” Callander and Aram “am I really on now?” Chapers. But that’s not all, it’s been a while since we gave you a set steak knives so here it is Ex-Adelaide hero Dj Bundi will be added to the ramen for Flavour.

So, dust off your Kimono and brink your own chopsticks...Beroshima Live..

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto..

Honkytonks on Saturday 30th 200FIVE
$15 and we suggest you get there early…

www.lasergun.com.au
www.beroshima.com
www.honkytonks.com.au

Lasergun / Honkytonks / July 30th / Bring your Noddles.
www.lasergun.com.au

Electro crap...
lynt

Post by lynt »

We overdue for catch up mister Lasergun!
LASERGUN

Post by LASERGUN »

Will be seeing you later today Mr Lynt.

LG

Life's Good.
www.lasergun.com.au

Electro crap...
lynt

Post by lynt »

You better.

Lazerbitch.
Friday

Post by Friday »

i'm gonna be in sydney this weekend so will miss it :(

thought you were coming in to have lunch with me today mr laser?
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Mister Lazer......

Spoke to Fibee yesterday.. she had some tales...

One day i will get to this said party of Lasers...

Fi x :D
LASERGUN

Post by LASERGUN »

Welcome back Fi, Hope the rest of the travel was ok..

we had a blast but I think I worked too hard and didn't play enough.. :(

LASERDOMO
www.lasergun.com.au

Electro crap...
lynt

Post by lynt »

LASERGUN wrote:we had a blast but I think I worked too hard and didn't play enough.. :(
Not what I heard :lol:

Lazerlazy
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

LASERGUN wrote:Welcome back Fi, Hope the rest of the travel was ok..

we had a blast but I think I worked too hard and didn't play enough.. :(

LASERDOMO
Rest of travel? continued at the fever pitch which was Barcelona... :shock: :D

All work, no play makes for sad Lazerboy :x
LASERGUN

Post by LASERGUN »

There will be plenty of play time this Saturday...

Muller is always up for a beer..
www.lasergun.com.au

Electro crap...