So who is Booking Evol Intent in Feb??

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Shadowgames

So who is Booking Evol Intent in Feb??

Post by Shadowgames »

See here: http://www.evolintent.com/temp/events.html

:shock: Please god let this be true :twisted:

can anyone shed some light on the matter :?:
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

Interesting.................
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

spoke to the enemy & knick today, they are comming out late feb/ early march and it seems no one has booked em yet. So hands up who wants put on a party? :D
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

I'll book em if they will play for $800 :lol:

either way I'll be there!
That's so plausible I can't believe it!
XVi32 - It's a blog
Kulture - Melbourne Jungle/D&B blog
Melbourne D&B - Melbourne D&B Forum
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

Interesting...............
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:Interesting...............
So....... are you up for it? get in touch with thier agent (anger management i think) they're keen.

(i keen as fuck :twisted: )
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

Shadowgames wrote:
So....... are you up for it? get in touch with thier agent (anger management i think) they're keen.

Anger Management are keen for another Bassoids but I think we have bigger fish to fry. Will speak to Karl to see what we can pull. Its a bit hard putting on a party after Tech Itch and Dylan cause apart from Andy C, there is no one bigger IMO.

Last time I spoke, we had bigger boys than this in the backburner. Now where is that never ending pile of cash to spend on international headliners ......... and sluts (not in that order)
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
Shadowgames wrote:

Anger Management are keen for another Bassoids but I think we have bigger fish to fry. Will speak to Karl to see what we can pull. Its a bit hard putting on a party after Tech Itch and Dylan cause apart from Andy C, there is no one bigger IMO.

Last time I spoke, we had bigger boys than this in the backburner. Now where is that never ending pile of cash to spend on international headliners ......... and sluts (not in that order)
You gonna have to run fast to catch that ego.
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

Hardy wrote:
ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
Shadowgames wrote: So....... are you up for it? get in touch with thier agent (anger management i think) they're keen.

Ouch - I don't mean the actual party, I meant quality of international DJ's. Tech Itch and Dylan are second best in the world IMO. Although it was one of my favourite parties, that's for the punters to decide cause I'd be classed as bias or "having an ego I'd have to run quick after".
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
Shadowgames wrote:

cool, then you won't mind if we suss it out then? evol intent in melbourne would be super coo, anyone [other then youse, with yer fish and all]interested in bringing them out? we'll help
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

:D :D :D :D :shock: Good to see some one is interested, let me now if there is anyting i can do to help 8)
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

Shadowgames wrote::D :D :D :D :shock: Good to see some one is interested, let me now if there is anyting i can do to help 8)
serious? cause we are. evol intent would be rough as
Will

Post by Will »

sweetcheeks wrote:
Shadowgames wrote::D :D :D :D :shock: Good to see some one is interested, let me now if there is anyting i can do to help 8)
serious? cause we are. evol intent would be rough as
Do it. DO IT!
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

do it! do it!!!! :twisted:
sneak

Post by sneak »

DO IT!! DO IT!!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

aiight, just as long as we're not stepping on anyone's toes, we'll see what we can do :twisted:
Realm Korrupt

Post by Realm Korrupt »

oh please please please please please do it!!!! Bring the nasty!Boh!
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

man that would be fucken sick....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
insidious

Post by insidious »

Is this what you guys were chatting about in the corner the other night trisha? I think PTA would have to combine forces with someone to do the party. By the way I got robyn @ anger management's contatct details from Knick if anyone wants them
Remember your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak, your just nature, because in the end everything we do, is just everything that we have done.
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

insidious wrote:I think PTA would have to combine forces with someone to do the party.
which is what we juusst miighht do, check yer PMs and yer emails ya duffer :wink:
delahaye

Post by delahaye »

im so coming down to melb for this!!
msg me the date trish as soon as you hear!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

delahaye wrote:im so coming down to melb for this!!
whacko!! bring alison!!
insidious

Post by insidious »

delahaye wrote:im so coming down to melb for this!!
I thought you were moving down here soon KiwiKim,
Yes Trish im slack i just got through my emails, you go away for a month and ya get 128 emails in my inbox (dammit)
Remember your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak, your just nature, because in the end everything we do, is just everything that we have done.
delahaye

Post by delahaye »

insidious wrote: I thought you were moving down here soon KiwiKim,
i was totally moving Fuzz but when i got back to Brisbane i found out i got into that graphic design traineeship so now im stuck here for another year;)
the way things are lookin ill prob be down every few months anyway

trish - alisons already booked to go to melb the last weekend of feb but theres a possibility she can stay longer for evol intent if its the first weekend of march.. hint hint :)
insidious

Post by insidious »

Oh thats terrible Kim (for our own selfish reaons!) but congrats on the traineeship!! Hope i see ya soon mate!
Realm Korrupt

Post by Realm Korrupt »

Heard a rumour that the Krachmache crew was bookin' em. Is this true?? If they don't play Melbourne I will be doing this
insidious

Post by insidious »

Realm Korrupt wrote:Heard a rumour that the Krachmache crew was bookin' em. Is this true?? If they don't play Melbourne I will be doing this
A crew has booked them but it aint Krachmacher, stay tuned for more info!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
Hardy wrote:
ctoafn_DMZ wrote: Anger Management are keen for another Bassoids but I think we have bigger fish to fry. Will speak to Karl to see what we can pull. Its a bit hard putting on a party after Tech Itch and Dylan cause apart from Andy C, there is no one bigger IMO.

Ouch - I don't mean the actual party, I meant quality of international DJ's. Tech Itch and Dylan are second best in the world IMO. Although it was one of my favourite parties, that's for the punters to decide cause I'd be classed as bias or "having an ego I'd have to run quick after".
it should have been party of the year but it wasn't. evol intent in june 2005, brown alley, it's gonna be different. hopefully see you all there.