The night that was Stylus

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
YUKI OKI

The night that was Stylus

Post by YUKI OKI »

well didnt i get ferked up last night...i hope (and im sure of it) i wasn't the only one to lose the majority of their memory from the last 8 hrs.....
Let me first say that Bunker went off last night...NAGO and DEVIANT both played sic beats all night!

I cant really remember what happened after 2am...god damn cowboy shots. AT $5, who could resist. So anyways, the photos I found on my phone proved the night went something like this....
At 2.05 i was seen drinking shots at the bar.
At 2.20 i was seen drinking shots at the bar
At 2.30 i was seen drinking shots at the bar
At 2.35 i was seen passed out next to Stevos.
At 2.45 i was seen sitting outside Hungry Jacks on Swanston st, attempting to get inside the doors....which turned out to be a power pole.
At 2.50 i attempted to get into a cab (it was more along the lines of my girlfriend and her friend throwing me in)
At 3.01 i was asleep, diagonally across my bed. HA ha, sorry Hell..
At 10.51 i awake to find a bemused girlfriend and a small droll patch on my pillow.

Which leads me to now, with a dirty ferking hangover, a really bad taste in my mouth and an appetite for dominos pizza...anyone know their number???

Hope you all had a great night on Sat!!
...Where I was once sane, a madman sits...
marcus

Post by marcus »

I am still speachless :shock: Will talk more when i get my thoughts together.
Stylus Radio :: Every 2nd Sunday :: 6-8pm AEST :: http://www.nsbradio.co.uk
deviant

Re: The night that was Stylus

Post by deviant »

YUKI OKI wrote:NAGO and DEVIANT both played sic beats all night!
You forgot about Ckunkers (AKA Chunk Lee) who put in a well solid effort from 11:30 - 1.
YUKI OKI

Re: The night that was Stylus

Post by YUKI OKI »

deviant wrote:
YUKI OKI wrote:NAGO and DEVIANT both played sic beats all night!
You forgot about Ckunkers (AKA Chunk Lee) who put in a well solid effort from 11:30 - 1.
yeah sorry...no disrespect...was phat.. i just dont really remember a great deal of the tunes...i dont really remember a great deal of anything.

but it was an awesome night...

ging....you're a disgrace.
...Where I was once sane, a madman sits...