AmeriKKKa... Police state over Drum&Bass!!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
yenks

Post by yenks »

sAm0 wrote:
yenks wrote:
AC23_steve wrote: yenks!
nice to meet u again the other night mate :D sorry i was so not with it, totally knackered :? :P :oops: :lol:
Haha, nah you werent that bad at all. Nice to meet ya as well, and sam0 too!

Man I just keep thinking how bad it would be if this sort of shit happened to us! Like i keep imaging being back in Bunker lounge just chillin on the couches and trying to picture suddenly a massive team of 60 Swat officers comes in throwing tear gas and crashes the party, so farked up, cant believe this sort of shit happens in the world.
That is F in da A... ohh and i met u... i met lots of peeps that night... who were u???
hehehe, ahh

i was the one saying i liked ur dnb mix u posted ! and gave u the rest of my wine
Keir
PLUS:ONE

Post by Keir »

man. that's outrageous.
FORWARD FOCUS PRESENTED BY KEIR. SUNDAY NIGHT'S 9-1030PM :: KISS FM
LISTEN LIVE FROM 87.6, 87.8, 88.0 or STREAM LIVE FROM KISSFM.COM.AU -> DOWNLOAD THE KISSFM iPHONE APP HERE
FACEBOOK || MYSPACE
RobH

Post by RobH »

Unbelievable rednecks. What a shitty way to look at the world.
SoulWhiteMan

Post by SoulWhiteMan »

ironically America was right alongside UK in terms of "rave" culture in the nineties.....
Focus

Post by Focus »

T I C K A wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

now someone DEFINATLY dont like Teh Wobble !!!
From the video it sounds like Noisia - Monsta, no wobble there.
Focus

Post by Focus »

AC23_steve wrote:
Focus wrote:
T I C K A wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

now someone DEFINATLY dont like Teh Wobble !!!
From the video it sounds like Noisia - Monsta, no wobble there.
sarcasm
:roll: :lol:
:roll:

I should of known!

Sarcasm is most recognisable in written form for those who didn't know.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Dave_wratH

Post by Dave_wratH »

Terry Tate wrote:this is just stupid. it still frustrates me that the us government are trying to convince people this is the way to deal with the 'drug problem'
and the rave act is scary. not only can the promoter be fined 200,000 just for 1 person having 1 drug in their party they face a potential max sentence of 20 years jail.
cause tougher jail sentences really work wonders for society.
Thats like givin John Howard life inprisonment because someone committed a murder in 'his' country. I'm so glad America runs the show.
saintberry

Post by saintberry »

Americans carry guns - YES RAVERS were found with Guns and Ammunition - Who THE FUCK TAKES A GUN TO A RAVE.
word from a few djs i know in the UK how are pretty into the dnb/hardcore scene, this is a huge problem over there. id image its to do with drugs and dealers being "over cautious" or wanting to run the show. i know the same things happens here which is pretty scary.

has anyone elase spotted the irony in this story???

as if the dudes in the choppers weren’t just real hardcore junglists. i mean how more cammo can you get!?

haha

no really this is fucked up, we have less freedom today than we have in the last 50 years. go figure isnt america trying to fight for "freedom".

when you think about it, if terrorists are trying to change the way we live (well thats what the government tells me so it must be true) they really are doing their job damn well! its only an issue if we make an issue out of it...address the cause of terrorism (foreign policy) and you can fight it. no wait fight is the wrong word, terrorism is a non entity. shit what has the government been telling me!!#!@$?@
First you get her name. Then you get her number. Then you get some get some in the back seat of a hummer!
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

Goldie heard they were gonna play a bootleg of one of his tracks and sent in the re-inforcements
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

man this awful. i can't believe this shit happens ai. Actually i can, but i hate it :smt097

Fuck the police
Fuck fuck fuck the police
fuck the police, fuck fuck fuck the police
- Jay got it right!
J0rdz

Post by J0rdz »

Yet another article:
http://www.djtracker.com/articles.php?aid=187
Very imformative and written by a local! - Enjoy! ;)