Mr Lob's Badasss Birthday Bash Sat 22 April!!! PHOTOS UP!!!!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
obliveus

Post by obliveus »

It was fun. Rob was drunk. That is all.
:roll: :D
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

Can't forget Special Hegg in the house Saturday! Bustin' it up in the breaks room
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

:D thanks for asking me to play at ur bday Lob, hope you had a killer nite
seemed like it was bout to get reeeal messy when i bailed - good work!! nice club youve got going there, looking forward to partying with you more often...funk breaks!

great to see the mbeats heads there :smt041 @ special hegg & keenie & numz for making it down

:smt054 @Heptune... also enjoyed hans muchly >> King of pain!!!

hope ur recoveries are all good! I'm spending the afternoon with the dentist :sad1: someone save/medicate me :!:
http://www.myspace.com/got_funk

Feb 15 (07)::FK5 vs THUNDERBALL
Nov 24 (07)::REPHRASE

27 DEC :: MBBB returns!!!
MAR 2010 :: WMC USA :D

ides :smt055 parov stelar
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

had a great night at yer birthday... thanks for having us lobster. Great party, great vibe, great tunes, great fun. Sorry we couldn't stay till the end... just knackered! Ides was funky as ... as always, loved those tunes. Nice electro sounds from Hans too.
Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
mr lob

Post by mr lob »

Glad you loved it guys, thanks for coming down!

stay tuned as we were so happy with the breaks room downstairs we are going to do it once a month

which Sat of the month doesn't have a breaks nite?

loved your work Hans! will have you down again for sure, glad you liked the room, everyone had a ball my man!!
Brain

Post by Brain »

[Mod Edit: Removed]
mr lob

Post by mr lob »

Brain wrote:I had a great time on Saturday your lobbiness. Thanx for having us play and thanx to all the other DJs who played phat and phunky toons all night. Hope you enjoy the lobster we gave you Mr Lob.
Love the lobsta it's in the pool room

also getting real excited about running a regular breaks room downstairs once a month, you two keen as mustard?
Brain

Post by Brain »

[Mod Edit: Removed]
mr lob

Post by mr lob »

Brain wrote:As keen as mustard can be!

Would love to Count Lobula :D
luv your work brain, dates to be confirmed for the monthl breaks nite, probably first Sat of the month, starting in June!

First up Brainstorm n Ides...
keenie

Post by keenie »

man you farkin stole my mustard :evil:
mr lob

Post by mr lob »

keenie wrote:

man you farkin stole my mustard :evil:
yep that's right cause I was damn cold ok... :twisted:
deviant

Post by deviant »

Special Hegg wrote:Play some breaks!

Great night, all. Ides and Brainstorm had it going on.
deviant wrote:going to Philip island for the Weekend
Coincidentally, I was talking to a girl that night who was from Philip Island. But we got stuck talking about penguins and... well, it didn't really go anywhere from there.
you idiot

:lol:
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

mr lob wrote:

luv your work brain, dates to be confirmed for the monthl breaks nite, probably first Sat of the month, starting in June!

First up Brainstorm n Ides...
What's the plan Lob? ... downstairs will be a monthly breaks nite from May/June onwards? Which saturday you planning for? come on...spill the beans!! (told ya last week i was going mental over scoring gigs at the moment... i want details or i'm coming and jumping on the roof of the lob mobile!!!!! :D)

lilStormer wrote:had a great night at yer birthday... thanks for having us lobster. Great party, great vibe, great tunes, great fun. Sorry we couldn't stay till the end... just knackered! Ides was funky as ... as always, loved those tunes. Nice electro sounds from Hans too.
thanks sweetie, wrapped that i had another great set with a super duper crowd & was enjoying the company muchly! also liked what i caught of yours too... very funk styled :rr:

now ReallY looking forward to hearing what comes from the funk room at MBU too... OB1, Lindemon and errmmm that other dude :P Weedhopper reprazentin...nice!
http://www.myspace.com/got_funk

Feb 15 (07)::FK5 vs THUNDERBALL
Nov 24 (07)::REPHRASE

27 DEC :: MBBB returns!!!
MAR 2010 :: WMC USA :D

ides :smt055 parov stelar
mr lob

Post by mr lob »

What's the plan Lob? ... downstairs will be a monthly breaks nite from May/June onwards? Which saturday you planning for? come on...spill the beans!! (told ya last week i was going mental over scoring gigs at the moment... i want details or i'm coming and jumping on the roof of the lob mobile!!!!! :D)

Ok, ok, looks like we are gonna do the first Sat of evey month starting in June. Will do it once a month and have you and the Brainstorm on first up.

Just throwing around the details at the mo, like how we will pay for it, cause we wanna advertise it as well and do up fliers, as well as pay you guys...Meeting with the bar owner later in the week to look at everything.

Will keep you informed, glad you liked it last Sat was a goodun with lots of peeps!