The Big Up Thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
deviant

Re: The Big Up Thread

Post by deviant »

huge wrote:there's so much "go directly to jail" walking around at the tennis at the moment lol.
need pics plz
mecka

Post by mecka »

huge wrote:not yet *grumble*

there's so much "go directly to jail" walking around at the tennis at the moment lol.
same down on cnr bourke & swanston. Next Top Model auditions? They're roaming in packs.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

would get arrested if i tried to take photos lawls.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
deviant

Post by deviant »

get a telephoto lense imo
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

gross
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

deviant wrote:get a telephoto lense imo
Needs moar hiding in bushes imo
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

binoculars from the commentary position tbh.
Hatsudai

Post by Hatsudai »

huge wrote:binoculars from the missionary position tbh.

ooh er
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

TTB thread in full effect
mecka

Post by mecka »

Lizkins wrote:gross
Liz you're the queen of the telephoto lens lol :teefnilly:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

not looking at barely legal girls though

getting so sick to death of guys making comments about females, thinking about making up hallmark cards

CONGRATULATIONS

you made a sleazy random comment about some chick who happened to cross your path. You even told your mates about it and they now are giving you a high five for your awesome ability to so succinctly say - cawwwwww check her out, i'd totally tap that!

You win best sleazy dumb arse male award for the day

YAY :joy:
click here fo fotos
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Lizkins wrote:not looking at barely legal girls though
Yeah well, you know, kids grow up so fast these days

:teef:
nic

Post by nic »

getting so sick to death of guys making comments about females, thinking about making up hallmark cards

CONGRATULATIONS

you made a sleazy random comment about some chick who happened to cross your path. You even told your mates about it and they now are giving you a high five for your awesome ability to so succinctly say - cawwwwww check her out, i'd totally tap that!

ssoooooo many hot sluts at the pub last night though
the barman told me the heating was on high to make girls take tops off
:shock:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

rizkins - men will be, well, boys. always. just ignore em.

if any of the 'hot sluts' went up to them & ripped their pants off in the street as they ogled & walked past, they would freak the fuck out & run a mile, so just picture that instead hahaha

;)
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

nic wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS

ssoooooo many hot sluts at the pub last night though
the barman told me the heating was on high to make girls take tops off
:shock:
haha which pub?
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
mecka

Post by mecka »

ghetto kitty wrote: if any of the 'hot sluts' went up to them & ripped their pants off in the street as they ogled & walked past, they would freak the fuck out & run a mile, so just picture that instead hahaha

;)
I dunno it hasn't happened yet so I can't really pass a judgement on how I'd react.

Probably halfway between utter terror and uncontrollable joy at this stage of my life.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

CONGRATULATIONS

Yeah, chicks never comment on guys.

We are such assholes. Being really interested in the opposite sex is so animal like.
deviant

Post by deviant »

Liz is a prude, we all know this... :teef:
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

deviant wrote:Liz is a prude, we all know this... :teef:
At least she eats meat
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

mecka wrote: Probably halfway between utter terror and uncontrollable joy at this stage of my life.
:smt005

direkt - i read an article the other day that was a guy talking about the female perception of men 'perving' at them...and he was saying that it is more of a
"mmmm wooo-man' thing rather than a 'look at that hot slut' thing every time one walks past, and that depending on what synapse was firing at that particular moment, it could be smile, legs, bewbs, hair, anything that sets it off. It made me laugh. Now im noticing dudes in the street doing exactly that, they kind of get this blank look and arent hearing whoever is talking to them (including girlfriends) and go all gaga.

funny.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

we can't help what we are

anyway, the chicks at the tennis are all at least 18 huhu (december showdown 18s is on) :teef:
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

I would also like to point out that I heard and saw Lizkins scream "I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!" at Damon Albarn not one week ago.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

hahaha touche liz!

boys - break out of 'the man box'

got this TED talk today, funny and insightful, well worth the ten minutes

http://www.ted.com/talks/tony_porter_a_ ... dium=email
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

ghetto kitty wrote:
mecka wrote: Probably halfway between utter terror and uncontrollable joy at this stage of my life.
:smt005

direkt - i read an article the other day that was a guy talking about the female perception of men 'perving' at them...and he was saying that it is more of a
"mmmm wooo-man' thing rather than a 'look at that hot slut' thing every time one walks past, and that depending on what synapse was firing at that particular moment, it could be smile, legs, bewbs, hair, anything that sets it off. It made me laugh. Now im noticing dudes in the street doing exactly that, they kind of get this blank look and arent hearing whoever is talking to them (including girlfriends) and go all gaga.

funny.
It certainly can be an automatic function... which is scary. I do try to exercise discretion and be respectful... but as Al Pacino said in 'Scent of a Woman', "the day we stop looking is the day we die". And he was blind in that movie.

Mind you, a hot car goes past - I'm going to look without thinking either.... and I'm not even a car man.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

i do the same when i hear a skate deck hit the road. and usually they are either 12 years old or 50 and trying to reclaim their youf.

:lol:
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Males are hardwired to perve.

Those that say that they don't remind me of those poor homosexual christians who go to correction camp to be straightened up.

Also, MASSIVE UPS to a day spent watching Bald Eagles in Squamish. Saw about 50 of them, had them flying overhead, chilling in trees above our heads and soaring over the river like it was no big thang.

:joy:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
aroes

Post by aroes »

surely there's nothing wrong with a bit of chatter between mates about how hot one perceives a chick to be

gotta laugh at work sometimes. a couple of the crew seem to get a stiffy and do backflips every time someone with a vagina comes into the shop. funnily enough they are the ones who are either unhappily married or have never had a root. get out more tbh, there are women everywhere, it's true
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

C.I.A. wrote:Also, MASSIVE UPS to a day spent PERVING ON Bald Eagles in Squamish.
Corrected
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

GK - yeah, but sometimes just get SO fricken over it. had a cabbie stare at me yesterday and didn't start driving until one of my male co-workers went - ummm you want to start driving? filth

Direct - yeah girls do make comments, but generally we say it to another girl, and the comments are very few and far between. Every time i hang out with males (except male co-workers generally) they will make a comment about some girl. i have started hanging out more with females of late cos i am sick of hearing those comments. i have even asked other females why they don't comment much about guys the way guys do about girls, and they said - they notice guys a lot, but find it rude and disrespectful to go on about it the way guys do

boys will be boys, but not all boys verbalise every fucken thought they have about a girl within close proximity

and the whole thing started with "jail bait" conversation, that shit just makes me angry on a level i can't even describe
click here fo fotos
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

well im a bit tired of having cabbies who take me home after clubnights trying to fuckin kiss me.

now i sit in the back, do not talk, and get them to let me off a block away from my house...
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

This is not meant to be an inflammatory question, but out of interest, how young do y'all think is too young?
aroes

Post by aroes »

Lizkins wrote:
boys will be boys, but not all boys verbalise every fucken thought they have about a girl within close proximity
couldn't have said it better myself

ghetto kitty wrote:well im a bit tired of having cabbies who take me home after clubnights trying to fuckin kiss me.
for serious? how many times has this happened? take down their number b2b kick in the nuts tbh
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Hardy wrote:This is not meant to be an inflammatory question, but out of interest, how young do y'all think is too young?
Isn't there some equation you can use? Add the two digits in your age and above that it's all gravy. Or perhaps it's multiply.

Sounds legit to me.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
deviant

Post by deviant »

C.I.A. wrote: Isn't there some equation you can use? Add the two digits in your age and above that it's all gravy. Or perhaps it's multiply.
hmm, doesn't work either way....

it you add mine, it's 5... it you multiply, it's 6

Pedophilia is soooo not funny. but, for some reason I find Pedobear hilarious.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

deviant wrote:Pedophilia is soooo not funny. but, for some reason I find Pedobear hilarious.
I know. It's one of the mysteries of life.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

aroes wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote:well im a bit tired of having cabbies who take me home after clubnights trying to fuckin kiss me.
for serious? how many times has this happened? take down their number b2b kick in the nuts tbh
has happened 4 times now, 3 weekends in a row recently! one guy said - 'dont pay me, just kiss me instead'
um - how about FUCK OFF.

i dont tell them where i work or anything now. and i have usually just run away too fast to take their lisence number etc.

creepy.
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

I like girls, i like perving, it is never going to change!

Liz you need to get over all the comments that guys make about girls, you always make comment on it, happens at least every month.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Hey aroes- i met an artist today named CHICO!!!! BU to that :lol:
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Oh yeah, and Big Ups to Girls, Big Ups to Tits, Big Ups to mini skirts, and Big Ups to singlets.

Big Ups to it being summer and me and all my mates being able to drink beer and perv on girls and their tits when they are dressed in mini skirts and singlets.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
deviant

Post by deviant »

kronz wrote:happens at least every month.
:lol:
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

kronz wrote:Oh yeah, and Big Ups to Girls, Big Ups to Tits, Big Ups to mini skirts, and Big Ups to singlets.

Big Ups to it being summer and me and all my mates being able to drink beer and perv on girls and their tits when they are dressed in mini skirts and singlets.
Can not WAIT to see you in your miniskirt. All I have is mental imagery right now, but I need the real thing.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

BIG UPS to the massive curry i'm about to eat. Cowrkers, prepare to complain to HR....
kronz

Post by kronz »

Hardy wrote:
kronz wrote:Oh yeah, and Big Ups to Girls, Big Ups to Tits, Big Ups to mini skirts, and Big Ups to singlets.

Can not WAIT to see you in your miniskirt. All I have is mental imagery right now, but I need the real thing.
You would ya POOF!
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Kronz - fuck the minute i saw you post in here, i knew you would say something childish and immature, and you did exactly that. Congratulations on also sticking to what you do all the time, which is to say stupid arse and inflammatory comments

:clap:
click here fo fotos
kronz

Post by kronz »

Lizkins wrote:Kronz - fuck the minute i saw you post in here, i knew you would say something childish and immature, and you did exactly that. Congratulations on also sticking to what you do all the time, which is to say stupid arse and inflammatory comments

:clap:

Yeah but you still need to get over it :teefnilly:
GO CATS! GO CATS!
spiral

Post by spiral »

BU finally bought a TR-808 - cowbells and bass drums ahoy
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

kronz wrote:
Hardy wrote:

You would ya POOF!
It's not gay if you bash them afterwards
aroes

Post by aroes »

ghetto kitty wrote:Hey aroes- i met an artist today named CHICO!!!! BU to that :lol:
haha he can use the name if he wants but he'll never be true OG chico
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

hahaha im meeting up with him soon so I will suss out if he is OG or impostor

;)
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

staring at girls you dont know smacks of insecurity to me.

we've all done it but boy I try not to these days, its very empowering not being a slave to your optic nerve.

its also what reinforces negative stereotypes about men being testosterone fuelled dogs on heat.. so have some self respect. ;)

fuckin windowlickers haha..
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR