Have you ever had a Filet-O-Fish™ from McDonalds?

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.

Have you ever had a Filet-O-Fish™ from McDonalds?

Once
31%
Never
69%

Total votes: 32

Fents

Post by Fents »

Carlz wrote:Nope never, I cant stand seafood. The site of it, the smell of it..yuck.
Oh My...Seafood is one of the greatest things on this earth. I was having oysters every night over in adelaide and they were YUM..(and u know what they say about oysters)

Bugs
Prawns
Lobster
Oysters
Snapper
Calamari

Although come to think of it i didnt like seafood till i got older. And processed stuff should not be called seafood..hehe
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Fents wrote:
Carlz wrote:Nope never, I cant stand seafood. The site of it, the smell of it..yuck.
Oh My...Seafood is one of the greatest things on this earth. I was having oysters every night over in adelaide and they were YUM..(and u know what they say about oysters)

Bugs
Prawns
Lobster
Oysters
Snapper
Calamari

Although come to think of it i didnt like seafood till i got older. And processed stuff should not be called seafood..hehe
:scr1pt:

If u after any muscles lemme know mate!! (Got a mate that can hook u up)
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
Fents

Post by Fents »

Oh fuck i forgot mussles....we used to dive for them fresh from mud island off sorrento.

Yea man i'd love a hookup, we currently just buy ours from preston market on a sat morning...whats the go?
flippo

Post by flippo »

Fents wrote:

Bugs
Prawns
Lobster
Oysters
Snapper
Calamari

you forgot the king, Abalone!
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Fents wrote:Oh fuck i forgot mussles....we used to dive for them fresh from mud island off sorrento.

Yea man i'd love a hookup, we currently just buy ours from preston market on a sat morning...whats the go?
He was saying around $20.00 for a 5kilo box .. ? Pick up from west side (Just up the old ring road) ;)

Will confirm if you keen ?
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

flippo wrote:you forgot the king, Abalone!
LOOOOOVE abalone !!

:greenlip:
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
Fents

Post by Fents »

ADD_Boy wrote:
Fents wrote:Oh fuck i forgot mussles....we used to dive for them fresh from mud island off sorrento.

He was saying around $20.00 for a 5kilo box .. ? Pick up from west side (Just up the old ring road) ;)

Will confirm if you keen ?
PM me details ;)
flippo

Post by flippo »

ADD_Boy wrote:
flippo wrote:you forgot the king, Abalone!
LOOOOOVE abalone !!

:greenlip:
fucken oath! crumbed with garlic, thyme and parsley, and washed down good pilsner. omfg! :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035 :smt035
Carlz

Post by Carlz »

Fents wrote:Although come to think of it i didnt like seafood till i got older. And processed stuff should not be called seafood..hehe
Maybe one day i'll get used to it.. for now i'll just have to take your word for it! More for you when you come to adl lol.
alcohol may not be the answer.. but at least I can't remember the question!
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

I like my pippies (clams). But I'm not very adventurous when it comes to seafood.