The Operatives HQ Feat Concord Dawn, Tiki and The Red Eyes

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
TheOperatives

The Operatives HQ Feat Concord Dawn, Tiki and The Red Eyes

Post by TheOperatives »

Little introduction is required for Matty C and Evan Kiljoy aka Concord Dawn. The last two years has seen them rise to become one of the most successful music exports NZ has ever produced. They have completed two world tours, had a single (Morning Light) enter the UK charts, played sold out shows from Miami to Amsterdam, been played on the BBC and cemented their place as one of the biggest Drum & Bass acts on the planet. Performing with them early on the night will be the Red Eyes. Since July 2002, The Red Eyes have grown to become a Live Dub/Reggae/DnB phenomenon that is currently sweeping Australia. These 10 dub-style warriors have proven time and again that they are a local live act to watch. Joined by your Operatives Seven, Fletch and JPS. $15 Tickets while they last, More on Door Tickets Available at Platform One, DMC Beats, Central Station.

Venue: Platform One, Vault 8, Banana Alley Vaults, Flinders street.
Date: Fri Jan 28th 2005
Motive

Post by Motive »

another BOH. and good price too. big up the Operativez
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

Fucken love Concord Dawn and I can't wait to see both of them together again!
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

Fucking mad! I have been wanting to see Concord Dawn for aaaaaagggeeeesssss! for $15 too! Mad shit!
That's so plausible I can't believe it!
XVi32 - It's a blog
Kulture - Melbourne Jungle/D&B blog
Melbourne D&B - Melbourne D&B Forum
TheOperatives

Post by TheOperatives »

For those of you that thought grooverider was set to be on the same night it's no longer so.....

also, first 2 emails sent to [email protected] listing 3 concord dawn tracks are set to recieve a double pass to the event......

:D
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

:!:
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au
nic

Post by nic »

So did i get in in time! eh.... :)