F.L.I.R.T - Love Hurts - Sat Nov 24 - Slieker - Deviant

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
deviant

F.L.I.R.T - Love Hurts - Sat Nov 24 - Slieker - Deviant

Post by deviant »

if your looking for a f'n good dance to a solid selection of skill, experience and stupidity behind the decks....and a bunch of ...well.....gosh darn....the grooviest party people in ol m-town....

then get your groovy asses down to F.L.I.R.T this month.......

F.L.I.R.T - Love Hurts - Sat 24th November.
This month at F.L.I.R.T we cure all your ills and transplant some serious techno funk into your soul. Be your own self help guru and get your body on the dance floor as this months guest Simon Slieker unleashes his sonic scalpel while general practitioner Deviant dissects the disco. Psyche ward escapees Pixleton ,Smudj and Dee Dee will be running amok in-between operations as F.L.I.R.T doses you up on 100 ml of pure dance floor debauchery. Emergency…Paging DR Beat!
11-7 @ The Glasshouse, 51 Gipps St Collingwood. $15 gets you in trouble

nobody does it quite like F.L.I.R.T does it.......

and with a line up like that....no-one else could.
marcus

Post by marcus »

The first time i walked into a FLIRT party I was like, WTF??? I ended up having quite a good time with some fake bullet hole in my head.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

YAY for F.L.I.R.T. !!!!

best party crew, one often leaves with strange make up and additions, props you didnt turn up with etc...

ill be on a beach far away for this one > but i have not missed many flirts the last five (or is it six) years!!

bigups toni and smu > and nice to see you on the bill deviant!!!

:smt023
deviant

Post by deviant »

this will be great.... I am really looking forward to it... anyone else coming down?