God Is A DJ :: ABC -> Sun @ 3:30pm

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
lucas
emission reductionist

God Is A DJ :: ABC -> Sun @ 3:30pm

Post by lucas »

I just noticed this in the TV guide.

God Is A DJ

Once a subversive affair, today dance dominates much of popular culture. Examines the dance, drugs and music at the heart of the party sweeping the world.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Meh, wasn't as interesting as I expected. Oh well.
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Stray

Post by Stray »

yeah, I watched it too.
Rather average
The voice over guy was annoying the shit out of me!
saintberry

Post by saintberry »

this has been on a few times now...each time i get sucked in by the pretty lasers and then soon after turn off. a big MEH is in order here. they so miss the point.

on the topic of ABC shows...everyone make sure you watch Outback House on @ 7:30 tonight nation wide. can anyone say best show ever???

haha i think its cos my mum was a history teacher when i was growing up but man i love these style shows. outback house was pretty good but it was no Edwardian Country House. that was so gold.
First you get her name. Then you get her number. Then you get some get some in the back seat of a hummer!
nhd

Post by nhd »

settlers was much better i reckon saintberry
RMHC

Post by RMHC »

yeah was pretty light weight
Last edited by RMHC on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

saintberry wrote:this has been on a few times now...each time i get sucked in by the pretty lasers and then soon after turn off. a big MEH is in order here. they so miss the point.
Well Dahhhh....of course they do, because people who make these "doco's" don't know what it's truely, truely like because they haven't experienced it themselves.

(I missed it though, but sounds pretty av)