Hardline goods

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
paulblackout

Hardline goods

Post by paulblackout »

hey kids

i've managed to put the guitar down long enough to make a minor update to the Hardline myspace page
website update to come, but my server is done at the mo :)

just a clip of the forthcoming Medium tracks from Hardline 18 mostly. check them out cos they rock hard.

http://www.myspace.com/hardlinerekz
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

hey paul i just picked up 016 last week. its heavy. nice work :twisted:
munt beard

Post by munt beard »

what tunes are these? availability?
the myspace has hardline 17 on the mp3 front?
btw I scored a copy of your 12" from NX, the distorted guitar dn'b' on white labelm and got some serious props for my last d'n'b ste, so cheers for the madness, love that heavy shit. thanks heaps for inspiration form your last 2 melbourne sets, I love that ministry remix, but you already know that cause I was blowing smoke up your arse at Portland. rock on with your cock out.
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

munt beard wrote:what tunes are these? availability?
btw I scored a copy of your 12" from NX, the distorted guitar dn'b' on white labelm and got some serious props for my last d'n'b ste, so cheers for the madness, love that heavy shit. thanks heaps for inspiration form your last 2 melbourne sets, I love that ministry remix, but you already know that cause I was blowing smoke up your arse at Portland. rock on with your cock out.
it should have 4 tunes there now.
"disgusted face" and "born in pain"

haha did you?? i dont remember. probably something to do with the inability to stand up or comprehend anything HAHA

you'll get another chance though in the next few months nudge nudge
quotient

Post by quotient »

fucking hell, some of the tunes you were playing on saturday were retarded good. those polish cunts have some serious issues haha.
munt beard

Post by munt beard »

paulblackout wrote:
munt beard wrote:what tunes are these? availability?
it should have 4 tunes there now.
"disgusted face" and "born in pain"

haha did you?? i dont remember. probably something to do with the inability to stand up or comprehend anything HAHA

you'll get another chance though in the next few months nudge nudge
yeah I rechecked it. thanks. and I look forward to another dose of darkness in melburn, see if I can make it 3 out of 3 to walking in on NWO.
dave wrath

Post by dave wrath »

woot. Needs more metal.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

:TITS!:
...and basically that's the situation