The Big Brother 2006 thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
CoB

Post by CoB »

yeah..
i thought it would be dave and jamie actually.
but erm..
work calls
o/ . . . \o . . . -o . o- . \o/ \o/
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

It's all gone to the dogs! Dave evicted!

Bah humbug! The BB voting youth of today are all a bunch of ning nongs.
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

crazy viewing last night, loved it. didn't really want any of em to win, but will be interesting to see who does out of Jamie and Camilla.
gnat

Post by gnat »

Thought it would be Camilla and Dave in the final for sure

All the teenaged chicks will be voting for Jamie because they all want a buff boyf who's all sensitive new age, writing poetry and waxing semi lyrical about the farking sun rays and the dew on the grass and shit

I'd rather Camilla take it out I think

Can't wait to see what Gretel's stylist has for her for the big finale. It'll be bad you can bet on it :lol:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
shepherd

Post by shepherd »

whoa - I don't think it was possible for gretel to refer to gay dudes anymore than she did last night. anytime the conversation with david threatened to stray into non gay territory, she'd quickly rope it back in to the old cliches.
jude the obscure

Post by jude the obscure »

but what about the cut-aways when they kissed? can't show a gay kiss before 9.30pm?

nice tackle by the security guard on the guy who ran out to david!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

i saw them pretty much kiss, didn't think they cut it away really :?
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

maybe we can al put it behind us soon.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
mecka

Post by mecka »

i caught that bit when they had a date with BB and nearly pissed myself.

what a funny man.
jude the obscure

Post by jude the obscure »

when they kissed on stage, they cut to a long-range shot mainly of the crowd. also, when showing highlights with david's live reaction in box in bottom corner they started kissing and they removed the box.

i'm not saying its channel ten discrimination or whatever, prob just avoiding trouble cos lots of kids watch
Rob M

Post by Rob M »

Jamie wins...

this thread can now die in peace.
CoB

Post by CoB »

indeed..
imagine being all alone in the house for as long as he was! woulda gone mental.. i reckon i woulda started breakin shit.. jus cos :p

"am I allowed to talk yet"
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

This shit is over now? Yaay! untill next time :( ;)
That's so plausible I can't believe it!
XVi32 - It's a blog
Kulture - Melbourne Jungle/D&B blog
Melbourne D&B - Melbourne D&B Forum
CoB

Post by CoB »

yeah..
there is some tripe sure to replace it.
tuesday is "jasmin's getting married"
what a hoot that is going to be!
I honestly cannot wait until some moron finds a husband on TV.
I could not think of a better place to get married!!
I can't believe I haven't been looking for partners on television!
I am such an idiot!
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

Yeah seems like i been looking for girls in all the wrong places. Maybe i should go on tv anf find myself a ho that wants to get famous and would do anything to get famous... They should just put House on 24x7 thats the only decent show on that channel.
XVi32 - It's a blog
mecka

Post by mecka »

B0mBjAcK wrote:Yeah seems like i been looking for girls in all the wrong places. Maybe i should go on tv anf find myself a ho that wants to get famous and would do anything to get famous...
Dude seriously do you have even the slightest, tiniest bit of respect for the female sex in your body?

todd from scrubs anyone?
gnat

Post by gnat »

Surprising.... Jamie winning

Hrm.. gawd Katie is a rag and Krystals' Mum too

:Ragga Collective:

WTF with the frocks and especially Gretel's tinfoil number?

Dino and Rob were the best housemates in the end

Oh, that Underneath the Radar cover by Danielle was lame lame lame

Good bye Big Brother 2006
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

did danielle sing that underneath the radar song- I'm sure I heard a lame version on the radio yesterday. she has been signed to some major lael.... maybe big brother could replace aussie idol.
gnat

Post by gnat »

factory worker wrote:did danielle sing that underneath the radar song- I'm sure I heard a lame version on the radio yesterday. she has been signed to some major lael.... maybe big brother could replace aussie idol.
Yep and it had no energy in it at all although Gretel thought it was 'amazing' of course

BB's defo getting a cut from the deal ya reckon?...
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

gnat wrote:
factory worker wrote:did danielle sing that underneath the radar song- I'm sure I heard a lame version on the radio yesterday. she has been signed to some major lael.... maybe big brother could replace aussie idol.
Yep and it had no energy in it at all although Gretel thought it was 'amazing' of course

bring it - Big Brothers Broken Beats.
have a party every week - the housemates get boozed and some of them try out mixing tunes. we vote out1 house mate and one DJ every week.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

man i was more keen on Camilla taking it out than Jamie. Oh well....

And yeah Gretels dress looked like she was wearing rolls of tin foil for sure :lol:

was cool to watch the whole show unfold over the series. and everyone boo Mickey again, what a fuckin tool!

farewell BB06 :wave:
flipyourwig

Post by flipyourwig »

Lizkins wrote:man i was more keen on Camilla taking it out than Jamie. Oh well....

And yeah Gretels dress looked like she was wearing rolls of tin foil for sure :lol:

was cool to watch the whole show unfold over the series. and everyone boo Mickey again, what a fuckin tool!

farewell BB06 :wave:
but your not a 14 year old tart Liz,
FliPYoURWiG goes BALLISTIC! Sat_16 _Sept
Sholtzy, Lex, Dr Gonzo, Factory Worker, B-rad, Ayna, 6'6", Black Sand.
10pm-6am:$10/$7 @791 Sydney Road, Melburn.
---------------------------------------------------
FLAMING WAX - Sat_30_Sept
CoB

Post by CoB »

hahaha
yes indeed..

notice that at the start of the show it was like close to 50%
then all the 14yo tards.. or tarts.. whatever.. thought "ho shit! jamie might not win!" *txt txt txt*
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

:smt026 :smt041 :smt040 :smt023 :mrgreen: :smt035 :smt098

Sweet, it is over!

Last night was awful! Dragged, and dragged and dragged it's ass....

I couldn't work out who Karen was for a good 30min - now I'm not the fashion police, but WTF was up with her hair? Talk about mutton dressed up as lamb - that was plain nasty!

Good riddance.... Now, what tripe is going to come on and replace BB? I sincerely hope we see NO MORE of BB next year, or ever after.

:endrant:
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

factory worker wrote:
gnat wrote:

have a party every week - the housemates get boozed and some of them try out mixing tunes. we vote out1 house mate and one DJ every week.
Ah I have actually pitched a show like this to my mates who are in TV while drunk several times.

"Guess Who's Coming To DJ"

Get a special guest every week and make them learn how to DJ a style of electronic music at the biggest party that is on that weekend. Provide little to no help, but instead a team of sarcastic smarmy "industry experts".

The guest would have to take on a supplied "DJ Name" for the performance.

For example (for the Kiwis), Richard Prebble is DJ P Rebel.

I think the idea is without fault.
Don't hate me for house
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Quote form Tracey re: Big brother

"This is bullshit. I'm going to somplain about this to anybody who will listen to me"
Don't hate me for house
munt beard

Post by munt beard »

jbs wrote:
factory worker wrote:
gnat wrote: Yep and it had no energy in it at all although Gretel thought it was 'amazing' of course

Ah I have actually pitched a show like this to my mates who are in TV while drunk several times.

Get a special guest every week and make them learn how to DJ a style of electronic music at the biggest party that is on that weekend. Provide little to no help, but instead a team of sarcastic smarmy "industry experts".

I only revealed part of the plan.

It all starts with an empty block of flats that get refurbished by contestants who are wanna be singers, dj's/. producers/ musicians. they build their special studio but the whole house is inter connected like big brother.
they become like rewards rooms, and any one may be chosen by bog brother or by winning friday nigth games they can win the weekend in one of the rooms. of course they are immune from a housemat eviction but could face sms eviction if they came up with rubbish whilst in 48 hour lockdown.
so theres an element of idol, BB, renovation shsows etc.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

munt beard wrote: they become like rewards rooms, and any one may be chosen by bog brother or by winning friday nigth games they can win the weekend in one of the rooms. of course they are immune from a housemat eviction but could face sms eviction if they came up with rubbish whilst in 48 hour lockdown.

:lol:

Bog Brother - so very apt.

Shit show. :lol:
munt beard

Post by munt beard »

Direktor wrote:
munt beard wrote: they become like rewards rooms, and any one may be chosen by bog brother or by winning friday nigth games they can win the weekend in one of the rooms. of course they are immune from a housemat eviction but could face sms eviction if they came up with rubbish whilst in 48 hour lockdown.

Bog Brother - so very apt.

Shit show. :lol:
good call - go the random finger hits on the keyboard.
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

mecka wrote:
B0mBjAcK wrote:Yeah seems like i been looking for girls in all the wrong places. Maybe i should go on tv anf find myself a ho that wants to get famous and would do anything to get famous...
Man, just hang out out with the supposed glitterati at the lamest clubs in Melbourne - there's heaps of them there. :lol:

What a complete crock of shite it all was.
Worst BB in history.
I stopped watching it properly about 6 weeks ago.
There was no-one in the house with any personality.

I can't believe they portrayed that Dino twat as some all-loving father figure, when he was just a brainless dick.
Also - Camilla - I fucking hated her guts. So glad she didn't win. What a two faced banshee.
And Jamie as an intellectual poet - Wigga please?

And Gretel has really begun to shit me.
Can she at least be replaced by someone who hasn't fucked Saxon?

I watched 10 mins of it last night, and then went to bed to read - it was pathetic.

What's the bet Jamie drops that blonde fish-wife in the next month?

I still believe that when housemates are evicted they should be executed, or at least one appendage chopped off.
There needs to be more blood in the game. :lol:

Big Brother all-stars too..... (it could work - they did it on Survivor)
The worst big brother housemates in history, fighting it to the death.
Igor, Perry, Gordon, Micheal, The crazy blonde moll from last year, and the crazy bitch first evicted from the first ever big brother.
And bring back the turkey slappers! :lol: :lol:

Rant over...
Good bye BB, and good riddance.

Now we just have to put up with that Mark Holden anus-clown for 3 months. :smt071
sneaky hands

Post by sneaky hands »

im glad jamie won
anna is the hottest BB contestant ever
seeing Gaelen topless in white tights made me cry
Danielle's voice is stupendously mediocre
Mike G is my hero
Rob is cool
Karen should audition for a role as the monster in some horror movie (they could save on makeup and special effects). Maybe her and Gretel together actually.
sneaky flow like cash flow
on the first of the month
for broke cats that's thirst for the blunt
CoB

Post by CoB »

Karen should audition for a role as the monster in some horror movie (they could save on makeup and special effects). Maybe her and Gretel together actually.
QFT!!!

and erm..
yeah.. danielle sounded like she had a shiteload of effects thrown over her voice..

and I mean.. how degrading would it be.. u get a recording contract. and they make u sing "under the radar" as your first cover..
big up to whoever the record company was though! smart move by them.
they'll make a small packet from her
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

CoB wrote:
QFT!!!

and erm..
yeah.. danielle sounded like she had a shiteload of effects thrown over her voice..

and I mean.. how degrading would it be.. u get a recording contract. and they make u sing "under the radar" as your first cover..
big up to whoever the record company was though! smart move by them.
they'll make a small packet from her
she'll end up owing them money - 90% of all recording artists don't make enough money from their contracts to break even.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

munt beard wrote:
jbs wrote:
factory worker wrote: bring it - Big Brothers Broken Beats.

It all starts with an empty block of flats that get refurbished by contestants who are wanna be singers, dj's/. producers/ musicians. they build their special studio but the whole house is inter connected like big brother.
they become like rewards rooms, and any one may be chosen by bog brother or by winning friday nigth games they can win the weekend in one of the rooms. of course they are immune from a housemat eviction but could face sms eviction if they came up with rubbish whilst in 48 hour lockdown.
Excellent.

Prehaps to reduce the number of people on the payroll and also to appeal to younger viewers Big Brother could be replaced by on online diary system. New name "Blog Brother"
Don't hate me for house
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

jbs wrote:
munt beard wrote:
jbs wrote: Ah I have actually pitched a show like this to my mates who are in TV while drunk several times.

Excellent.

Prehaps to reduce the number of people on the payroll and also to appeal to younger viewers Big Brother could be replaced by on online diary system. New name "Blog Brother"
thin we could alternate the BBB role between ourselves - between drinks and mixes even.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

What a wicked idea for a website.

Blog brother

I'm so gonna get this gwan
Don't hate me for house
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

jbs wrote:What a wicked idea for a website.

Blog brother

I'm so gonna get this gwan
sounds like that lion redf jingle - blood brothers blah blah blah.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Did anyone else think that Gaelan looked like Hansel last night:

mecka

Post by mecka »

lol @ gretels tinfoil dress last night.
Fents

Post by Fents »

[quote="Direktor"]Did anyone else think that Gaelan looked like Hansel last night:

But he has silicon boobs to play with...

Real or stfu.
gnat

Post by gnat »

'John' is gonna be at Frostbites this week if you wanna pop in
mecka

Post by mecka »

All the BB housemates appeared at my "local" pub the week after they were evicted...

so happy camilla didn't win.
gnat

Post by gnat »

Fents wrote:
Direktor wrote:Did anyone else think that Gaelan looked like Hansel last night:

But he has silicon boobs to play with...

Real or stfu.
yeps they look v alike and same vanity too

he's a bit of a crackup though- another personality you didn't really see until he was out of the house
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

YAY!!! Big brother is over!!! woot!
...and basically that's the situation
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Mellogs wrote:YAY!!! Big brother is over!!! woot!

WORD

life can resume some sort of normality :D
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

what's your local mecka? I know where we can get some american made shells and missile launchers.
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

mecka wrote:
Dude seriously do you have even the slightest, tiniest bit of respect for the female sex in your body?

todd from scrubs anyone?
Dude I was taking the piss out of that new show the one about the chick finding a guy to marry on tv... :roll: it's a joke FFS do you always take everything so seriously? Lighten up for FFS.
XVi32 - It's a blog
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

B0mBjAcK wrote: :roll: it's a joke FFS do you always take everything so seriously? Lighten up for FFS.
...and basically that's the situation
mecka

Post by mecka »

B0mBjAcK wrote:blah blah blah
maybe i simply don't find you funny at all and i respond in the only way i can when I don't find something funny.

which, amazingly, happens to be seriously.
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

Well then just dont read my fckn posts and dont respond to them simple! Or maybe I'll have to start using [joke] [/joke] tags for your benifit. Now fckn lighten up.
Last edited by B0mBjAcK on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XVi32 - It's a blog