Clothes 4 Guys.

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Clothes 4 Guys.

Post by ADD_Boy »

Sup peeps. :D

Went into the city today for a cruise looking for some shorts, being summer and all, and I realised that there's FUCK ALL good shops for guys clothes in the CBD. (Unless I'm looking in all the wrong places).

Where do you shop guys ? I gots a few places I go to , Just wanna see if there's anywhere else people recommend..

CBD or surrounds is cool.

Thanks
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

I go to Hi Point.. Dont know if its any better but they have everything i need for clothing and there are better looking girls there than northland!!

I only shop at PSC usually anyway!!
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

I know you usually like your more classy clothes Lukewa, but Jay Jays shorts are usually the radness! I even got a pair of the guys black ones cos they look like Dickies. AgentOrange got the same ones :lol:
cj the taniwha

Post by cj the taniwha »

factory shops on smith st between johnston and alexandra parade usually have some reasonably priced goodies, otherwise i like going op shopping in that hood or on sydney road
Back from the desert to stir things up a little :)
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Melbourne has a real lack of good guys shops.

It's all screenprinted random characters offset strangely on tight pink tees.
Don't hate me for house
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

If anyone wants to buy suits - talk to me!

I run a business called Menzwear Direct - we sell microfibre & 100% wool suits off the rack direct to the end user

Good prices (usually about $80 - $100 off retail) and you can mix and match your jacket & pant sizes too.

We come to you aswell - that's the best bit, so you tee up a meeting at work or at home with a group of mates, I bring beer, and you can pick your suit there and then, try them on for size and then you get them delivered within 48 hours

anyone need a suit?

We're also about to start carrying Ben Sherman gear too.
Last edited by Feigan on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMHC

Post by RMHC »

Chiodo is madness on little collins i believe
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

Lizkins wrote:I know you usually like your more classy clothes Lukewa, but Jay Jays shorts are usually the radness! I even got a pair of the guys black ones cos they look like Dickies. AgentOrange got the same ones :lol:
yeah, jay jay's shorts are where it's at, but just jeans also have some pretty mad shorts.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

Neo Tokyo
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Feigan wrote:If anyone wants to buy suits - talk to me!

I run a business called Menzwear Direct - we sell microfibre & 100% suits off the rack direct to the end user

Good prices (usually about $80 - $100 off retail) and you can mix and match your jacket & pant sizes too.

We come to you aswell - that's the best bit, so you tee up a meeting at work or at home with a group of mates, I bring beer, and you can pick your suit there and then, try them on for size and then you get them delivered within 48 hours

anyone need a suit?

whats your price range?

I got suited up in Thailand. Its okay, but I'd like exrta work pants and maybe shirts even. Bit sick of Targets ghey colour range.

The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
gnat

Post by gnat »

ROFL at ADD going into Jay Jays :smt043

Kenji at Myer have really nice 3/4 shorts at the mo
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Fents

Post by Fents »

Target and K Mart. Im such a tight ass. Cannot handle paying $100 for a pair of shorts or jeans.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

factory worker wrote:

I run a business called Menzwear Direct - we sell microfibre & 100% suits off the rack direct to the end user

anyone need a suit?

whats your price range?

I got suited up in Thailand. Its okay, but I'd like exrta work pants and maybe shirts even. Bit sick of Targets ghey colour range.

FW -

Microfibre $280
100% Wool @ $380
Additional pair of pants - $70

Let me know if you want me to bring the range to you - there's approx 20 fabrics to choose from in a slim fit european 2 button.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Thanks people. :D

Will go check some out today ..
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Fents wrote:Target and K Mart. Im such a tight ass. Cannot handle paying $100 for a pair of shorts or jeans.
:scr1pt:

Jeans west $50 jeans
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

anyone need a suit?

Do you do buisness shirts?
Don't hate me for house
nic

Post by nic »

It's all screenprinted random characters offset strangely on tight pink tees.
:scriptlol:

there aint guys clothes anywhere ever. girls get unlimited choice from flouncy dress to emo darke to slapper.

how hard can it be to make a black tshirt without having a 6 ft wide neck that droops like a smackie and then loses its shape, changes to blue or brown or even worse looks....like...a dress, or a muscle top?

also, no stains on my jeans or crap labels saying thigns such a GSTAR 20 YEARS LOL in YELLOW!!! on dark jeans. no no no. I had to spend a hour unstitching the bastards, it's something to look at when buying clothes. Can I easily remove the label?

Actually no labels, no fuckarse logos. no colours only grey and black maybe a shade of white.

hmm that wasnt the question was it. how about avoiding JJ's completely because they make filth shit that fits like pillow cases only in worse colours and is guaranteed to fall aprt in 3 days of hard office work.

Someday is way way overpriced and has develoed a major emo slant but occassiuonalyyl has a good hoodie or pants and tshirt. they really have gone downhill. back when they were in prahan they were sick.

I now have divulged form teh simple question and i have been typing on anf off for 45 minutes now, there could be ALOT of coherent replies and you may noty need my important input.

go to the city walk every street go into every shop no matter how bad or exy it may look. you may end up looking liek a mismatched emo raver trannie but you will know what is available.

perhaps send a girl out on your behalf to look they like little scouting tasks, pretend its a game even, with a prize - the gift of going shoipping with you, ADD_boy.
gnat

Post by gnat »

:smt044 :smt044

Pure gold drippingsarcasmlolnic
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

lol @ nic
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
quiet roar

Post by quiet roar »

Target!!!
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

jbs wrote:

anyone need a suit?

Do you do buisness shirts?
Not just yet - but very soon James.....
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

Target gets my vote too. (such a fashionista :P)
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

maybe i'm too picky, but there's fuck all for the ladies too.

:hateshopping:
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

witty_pseudonym wrote:maybe i'm too picky, but there's fuck all for the ladies too.

If you like rainbow-paddlepop-spew coloured frocks, this is your season.

ADD...I'm guessing that telling you to check out Carhartt is like teaching your grandma to suck eggs. There are so many stores, but so few with anything simple and well cut.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

C.I.A. wrote:
witty_pseudonym wrote:maybe i'm too picky, but there's fuck all for the ladies too.

If you like rainbow-paddlepop-spew coloured frocks, this is your season.
Fuck girls look stupid in those things. They look so so so much better in normal clothes
tappy

Post by tappy »

Propaganda on Bridge Rd, - run by this really friendly gay (but not too camp) dude who always knocks 10-15% off if you buy a few things and it's usually pretty cheap anyway...
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Grey Son wrote:I go to Hi Point.. Dont know if its any better but they have everything i need for clothing and there are better looking girls there than northland!!

I only shop at PSC usually anyway!!
That was of no help, should be wiped!!
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Big Ups to the Target and Kmart massif.

I score my jeans at Target and invariably buy 2 at a time if can find a good fit. The pre-stressed ones feel like a faqvourite old pair and I always want to wear them out the store.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
drew

Post by drew »

tappy wrote:Propaganda on Bridge Rd, - run by this really friendly gay (but not too camp) dude who always knocks 10-15% off if you buy a few things and it's usually pretty cheap anyway...
:script:

also if i really feel any need to i ill spash cash on carhartt stuff...expensive, but fuckin lasts....

but you can always find those dodgy of the back of a truck warehouse sales as well... they are usually pretty good too...
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Just picked up these bad boys

ImageImage

Same brand as my 'SofaKingFresh' tshirt. Love this brand. 2K Tshirts.
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
kronz

Post by kronz »

I need some long shorts. More or less baggy 3/4. Anyone know some cool places.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

kronz wrote:I need some long shorts. More or less baggy 3/4. Anyone know some cool places.
:scr1pt: Thats why I started the thread.

NO ONE sells em. Haven't tried Dakoda 501 or chapel yet tho..
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
saintberry

Post by saintberry »

If your into 2k, you will love the labs clothing section.

http://www.turntablelab.com/clothing/

I can never find the good Stacks, 2k, 10 Deep, and LRG stuff out here.
First you get her name. Then you get her number. Then you get some get some in the back seat of a hummer!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

I have 1 good pair of baggy shorts. Got them in Spain.

:meh:

Guys clothes suck at the moment.

I BLAME EMO
kronz

Post by kronz »

Fucking EMO
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Amick

Post by Amick »

WTF is with tight black jeans? It looks horrible...
kronz

Post by kronz »

^Its all about comfort and room to move.........fucking emo's
GO CATS! GO CATS!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

don't they have cocks?
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

HAHAHA @ Dboy.

Fark, most of my clothes are black I've just realised... I'm an EMO !! :(
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
kronz

Post by kronz »

It would seem not, in those stove pipes there is no room at all for the johntson to swing let alone move
GO CATS! GO CATS!
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

DBoy wrote:I have 1 good pair of baggy shorts. Got them in Spain.

:meh:

Guys clothes suck at the moment.

I BLAME EMO
:P

I told y'all that they were a blight on society. Would anyone listen to me?? No, you were all like "leave them be", and "they don't take up that much room"

It'll be a good 2-3 years before the pendulum swings back to slightly baggy.

Even snowboarders are EMO atm. Check out the new Analog jeans...

Emo :shock: :shock:

edit... well, kinda emo. When I was starting out it was all about the steeze. Now it's all about the rudeboyz and the stovepipes.

Wrongtown!!
Last edited by C.I.A. on Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
Amick

Post by Amick »

they'd have to tuck in their tackle box too!!! ouch!
mrj

Post by mrj »

in the meantime I'll be bucking the trend by going so baggy that I'll be wearing actual bags.

everyone who is anyone (which is pretty much no one) will be in bags this season.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

kronz wrote:It would seem not, in those stove pipes there is no room at all for the johntson to swing let alone move

Doesn't that feel uncomfortable... being all crushed and cramped like that?? or is it the opposite... all secure and non-bouncy when you sprint for a tram??
kronz

Post by kronz »

Well i would imagin being all tucked up would suck. Everything i wear i have room to move in.

What do the other boys think?
GO CATS! GO CATS!
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

ADD_Boy wrote:Haven't tried Dakoda 501 or chapel yet tho..
I buy 90% of my clothes from there

tha goods :smt023
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
mrj

Post by mrj »

kronz wrote:Well i would imagin being all tucked up would suck. Everything i wear i have room to move in.

my boys need a home
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
nic

Post by nic »

lol its best to keep them secure. emos are onto it. emo tainted everythign as well, emos dont wear shorts and if they do they are really short ones like double length stubbies. add you are a protoemo. i ahve never seen you sans black tshirt and hat.

that sadi you can still be secure in looseer jeans just wear tite underpants and speak a octave higher
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

mrj wrote:
kronz wrote:Well i would imagin being all tucked up would suck. Everything i wear i have room to move in.

my boys need a home

My boys need to swim, Jerry!
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

carharrt or bust