NAMELESSTE 25th-27th May - Bush Location (inc. # of NZ djs)

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
ulyssian

NAMELESSTE 25th-27th May - Bush Location (inc. # of NZ djs)

Post by ulyssian »

Got a mate organising this party, apparently threw some wikkid ones together back in NZ..... coincides with NZ Music Month - seeing that a lot of the artists are from NZ. (anyone who may wish to DJ can contact the email).

Dan wrote: This is just the start of something massive. Bringing a taste of New Zealand flavour to the ausi shores, mixing it up with a variety of styles for your ears pleasure and minds to learn. Start putting a bit of your energy towards this one and make of it what you want, let your subconscious start planning a beautiful warm experience in the trees. it will be on open space to create your reality, aided by the mushroom season, the following playgrounds will be enhanced.
Main stage obviously,
games arena where you can put forward your own ideas and even run the game if you wish.
ambient / healing zone.
limited food stalls and no market area altho if you do wish to set something up your more than welcome but no designated area for you. this is becuase this festival is orientated towards amazing music playing off what will hopefully be aorund 12k soundsystem.
Suggested donation $60, fair enuff $20 a day. I just want anyone who wants to come to make the effort and come have some fun for whatever you can afford i dont want anyone to be discouraged because of the evil dirrty money.
Unfortunately becuase of this dirrty money there wont be any clean pure water supplied, unless financial situations change. so be prepared.
G.E.K.O kitchen will be supplying organic vegetarian food for a reasonable price. they are an environmental activists group based out of Gippsland, so will be great supporting and learning what they do.

There will be a recyclable art/science competition. over the course of the festival the rubbish will be turned into artistic sculptures or practical apparatices. a prize will be given on sunday afternoon.

if anyone wishes to perform in any way please pm me or even better email me on [email protected]
see you when im looking at ya,
danimal
Performers as they are created:
Spoonbill (LIVE)
Autonomech (LIVE zenon records)
Tetrameth (LIVE)
Selwa (Ambient/Dub)
GROUCH (LIVE N.Z prog tribaldubtrance) check out on myspace
Spoonhead (LIVE N.Z prog psytrance) check out on myspace
Rainbow Architect (LIVE 4 piece band)
ConfigSys PROJECT (LIVE Brisbane psy/tech)
Ones&zeroS (LIVE psychedelic dub)
Lucid (N.Z breaks/jungle)
Bose (Indian semioriginal psy trance)
Kat (N.Z soul/dub/reggae)
Cephlapod (squids Phat prog)
Mechanism (Awkward Influence Recs, morning tunes)
Psylicit-x (mutagen psy prog)
Shiva/Ananda (ambient psychedelic)
[<<->>] (original minimal ambient dubpsy)
Tamasha (fundo'mentals, Darkishgippiup tunes)
Generator (dark, twisted, deranged psy)
Dr. Zaius (breaks/minimal grooves)

Cheers
Last edited by ulyssian on Tue May 22, 2007 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fents

Post by Fents »

where is it D?
dust

Post by dust »

Lucid?? As in Delwyn Lucid?

Fi?
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

kia ora Melbourne massive, I'm Dj Lucid from Christchurch, i'm coming over at the end of May to play at a Festival my friend is organizing. I spin Jungle from old skool classics to the heavy nu skool style and ragga, and was hoping some of you cool cats could help me out a gig. The Festival is on the 26th May but i'm over there til the 3rd of June so thats a whole new weekend that could be jammed.

Most likely Insomniac will be over with me, he rips the crazy jungle bizness too (opened the gathering before he was a teenager) so are there any junglists out there keen to make a night of it?

I have a mix recorded in support of Dj Slipmatt (uk) online at http://audio.bdegroup.co.nz/Rinsed%20-% ... ipmatt.mp3 It's not my best work because the monitors were shockin but it's very listenable and gives you a taste of my flavour.

Contact me at [email protected]
http://www.myspace.com/djlucidnz
Um... that one.
Apparently it's 1.5 hours outta Melb in a nice bushlike setting... location is via the PH # on the 2nd page flyer top right.
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

NAMELESSTE 25TH,26TH,27TH Supported by Oz Festivals.com (http://www.ozfestivals.com) Mutagen (http://www.myspace.com/mutagencommunity) Bringing a taste of New Zealand flavors to the Australian shores mixing it up with a variety of styles for your ears pleasure and minds to learn and progress. Bringing all kinds of spirits together to form one consciousness, let your subconscious start planning a beautiful warm experience in the trees, and if you think youll be cold put on an extra jacket. It will be on open space to create your reality, aided by the mushroom season, the following playgrounds will be enhanced. Main stage – From Friday sunset Ambient stage– From Friday sunset Games arena Healing zone - Physical and mental healing Food stall - G.E.C.O kitchen (will be supplying organic vegetarian food for a reasonable price) There will be a recyclable art/science competition. Over the course of the festival the rubbish will be turned into artistic sculptures. A prize will be given on sunday afternoon. Donation entry Location ring ~0424912310~ Please care for the environment and what ever you bring to the event you take home.
Main Stage: 5.30 - 6.00pm opening ceremony
6.00 - 7.30pm Xen Ochren (Mutagen) ~prog~
7.30 - 9.00pm Oxygene (LIVE) ~Progressive IDM psychedelic~
9.00 - 10.30pmBadsam (N.Z) ~Psy~
10.30 - 12.00am Daheen ~Psy/Chill
12.00 - 1.30am Orpheus (Live) ~full on psy~
1.30 - 3.00am Krazy Dan vs Peaka (Psychotic Episode) ~Full on~
3.00 - 4.30am Micro Vs Smeagol (Psychotic Episode) ~Full on Morning Psy 4.30 - 5.30am Akin (Syd) ~Full on ~
5.30 - 6.30am Shalako (Yes-Men) ~malodic psy~
6.30 - 7.30am Slytrance ~morningtunes~
7.30 - 8.30am Dude (Yes-Men) ~fat prog~
8.30 - 9.30am Lucid (N.Z) ~ Breaks ~
9.30 - 11.00am Dr. Zaius ~Breaks/minimal grooves~
11.00 - 12.30pm Grouch (LIVE N.Z) ~Prog tribaldubtrance~
12.30 - 2.00pm Topher ~Ambient dub/reggae~
2.00 - 3.30pm Ultra Violet Sound System (LIVE Band) ~Dub/Reggae~ 3.30 - 5.00 pm Ones&zeroS (LIVE) ~Psychedelic dub~
5.00 - 6.30pm Selwa ~Ambient/Dub~
6.30 - 8.00pm Spoonbill (LIVE)
8.00 - 9.30pm Grouch (LIVE N.Z) ~Prog tribaldubtrance~
9.30 - 11.00pm Lucid (N.Z) ~ Jungle ~
11.00 - 12.00am Dark White (Om-Tribe) ~Funky Psy~
12.00 - 1.30am ConfigSys PROJECT (LIVE) ~Psy/tech~
1.30 - 2.30am Corayzon (Om-Tribe) ~Psy~
2.30 - 3.30am Psylicit-x (Mutagen) ~Hard psy~
3.30 - 4.30am The Psyantists (JFX vs Krisis) ~Psy~
4.30 - 5.30am Nachoes (Yes-Men) ~morning tunes~
5.30 - 6.30am Mechanism (Live) ~Prog~
6.30 - 8.00am Dream Catcher (LIVE) ~prog~
8.00 - 9.30am Sub Ritual (Mutagen) ~Prog~
9.30 - 11.00am Autonomech (LIVE) ~Prog~
11.00 - 12.30pm Spoonhead (LIVE N.Z) ~ Prog psygressive~
12.30 - 2.00pm Tetrameth (LIVE)
2.00 - 3.00pm Black Rabbit (Mutagen) ~Psy prog~
3.00 - 4.30pm Cephlapod ~Phat prog~
4.30 - 6.00pm Rainbow Architect (LIVE 4 piece band)

Alterrnate Stage:Friday night
11.30pm - 12.30am Opening ceremony (fire show)
12.30 - 2.30am Luke (The Blank theory) ~Prog~
2.30 - 4.00am Dream Catcher (LIVE) ~ambient/chill~
4.00 - 5.30am Sub Ritual (Mutagen) ~Chill~
5.30 - 7.00am [((-))] ~SemiOriginal minimal ambient dubpsy~
7.00 - 9.00am Tommix ~Prog~
9.00 - 11.00am Juiced ~morning tunes~
11.00 - 1.00pm This Guy ~tunes~
1.00 - 3.00pm Tamasha (fundo'mentals) ~Darkishgippiup tunes~
3.00 - 5.00pm Savatage Vs Pak man (Psychotic Episode ) ~Dark Uplifting Full on~
5.00 - 6.30pm Bose / Roohbal ~Indian semioriginal psy trance~
6.30 - 8.00pm Generator ~Dark, twisted & deranged psy~
8.00 - 12.00am open decks
12.00 - 2.00am Akin (Syd) ~ambient/chill~
2.00 - 4.00am Daheen (Syd) ~ambient/chill~
4.00 - 5.30am Shiva/Ananda ~ambient psychedelic~
5.30 - onwards Open Decks
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

set times are above.... if you can fit this in between shapeshifter and the warehouse or anywhere else for that matter!
cj the taniwha

Post by cj the taniwha »

that looks awesome and sounds like heaps of fun.

Scot Nowheels is my name tho. :cry:
Back from the desert to stir things up a little :)
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

dust wrote:Lucid?? As in Delwyn Lucid?

Fi?
As in the female dnb DJ?

She was a cool chick, I booked for a gig when she was out a few years back.... if that's her....
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

Cam Lucid... male Jungle dj, sorry not the chick (eh, yeah pretty sure he's a guy, but dreads can sometimes confuse)
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

psylicit-x wrote:Take Maroondah Hwy head towards Warburton.Approx 20km after Warburton, turn left towards lake mountain. Follow that road untill you reach T intersection( Cumberland Intersection). Turn right. travel 1km untill you see big river campingground sign on left, down dirt road. approx 10km till you reach the first fork turn right 200m =party
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

Anyone own a combi or a mini bus??? i got a mini car!