Peeping Tom!!!

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Hardy

Peeping Tom!!!

Post by Hardy »

Anybody else get to this last night? One of the best shows I've ever seen! Was good to see Mr Patton going nutson stage instead of being behind machines and toysall night.

They opened with Desperate Situation which gave me a total semi (this should have been on the album, hopefully it will come out on the next one), and just tore it apart from there on. Other highleights were "Get Up Punk" from the General Patton Vs The Xecutioners album, "You're Not Alone", and "5 Seconds". Plus they closed with a cut fromLovage which was brilliant!

How wicked was Butterscotch the beatbox chick! She was HOT!!!!
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Broke. Would've loved to have gone.
RK

Post by RK »

Was farkin awesome! - Lovage cut to close was the icing on the cake. Nice dig at Melbourne with the body armour too... hilarious!
On the mish.....
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

RK wrote:Was farkin awesome! - Lovage cut to close was the icing on the cake. Nice dig at Melbourne with the body armour too... hilarious!
Word! The body armour was a classic! Didn't to say a word.

I'm still fucking buzzing from that show, god damn it was brilliant!
RK

Post by RK »

Fuckin A - exceeded my expectations for sure - Patton is certainly one of the funniest dudes on the planet, Dub Trio were solid, Lenny Kravitz twin sister and Butterscotch were on the money - beatboxing was off the hook! Best gig in a while for me.
On the mish.....
Will

Post by Will »

I went to the second show and was blown away by how impassive the crowd was. Patton was going nuts and barely got anything back. Was shameful.

I've not really listened to much Peeping Tom stuff before but I think I have to now. Mad choons.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Will wrote:I went to the second show and was blown away by how impassive the crowd was. Patton was going nuts and barely got anything back. Was shameful.

I've not really listened to much Peeping Tom stuff before but I think I have to now. Mad choons.
That sucks! The crowd on Friday went apeshit!

Did people spit on him? He copped a lot of saliva on Friday, he was trying to catch it in his mouth, but you could tell it was pissing him off.
Will

Post by Will »

Hardy wrote:
Will wrote:I went to the second show and was blown away by how impassive the crowd was. Patton was going nuts and barely got anything back. Was shameful.

Did people spit on him? He copped a lot of saliva on Friday, he was trying to catch it in his mouth, but you could tell it was pissing him off.
No spitting. Just a whole lot of meh.

I lost just a little respect for Patton when he came out for his second encore despite the fact the house lights had come on and half the audience and already wandered out.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Will wrote:
Hardy wrote:

No spitting. Just a whole lot of meh.

I lost just a little respect for Patton when he came out for his second encore despite the fact the house lights had come on and half the audience and already wandered out.
Gay!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

still gutted i missed it.

i love mike patton.

hes such a music whore.

where was the frickin advertising for this gig? i heard about it the week it was on.

argh.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

ghetto kitty wrote:still gutted i missed it.

i love mike patton.

hes such a music whore.

where was the frickin advertising for this gig? i heard about it the week it was on.

argh.
You mean besides the street posters, numerous news articles and the full page ads in Beat and Inpress?
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

yes...hmm...i read the press cover to cover every week, have to for my job.

completely missed it ALL.

blind kitty?
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Patton was on the front cover of the street press the other week.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

im an idiot.

:hiding:
Andy H

Post by Andy H »

Saw them a few months back at Coachella.
Fucking awesome!
Well, apart from the 42deg, and the crowd just
standing there giving nothing back.
Fucking America/n's!
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Patton chooses to drinks at Pony when he's kicking back after a show in Melbourne.