TEN YEARS OF NOTHING - not one fucking thing!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
mixtress

Re: THE THREAD ABOUT THREAD!

Post by mixtress »

:lol:

I think you've hit on the next fashion craze dude.
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Did anyone realise that
www.thethreadaboutnothing.com
redirects to this thread.... is that an old Chan thang?
Amick

Post by Amick »

hahaha awesome.

probably.
witty_pseudonym

Re: THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING!

Post by witty_pseudonym »

i'm excited about playing dnb to accountants.
hehehe.
CoB

Post by CoB »

lol dboy!
how did that happen?
o/ . . . \o . . . -o . o- . \o/ \o/
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

hai guys.

my fingers hurt from typing so fast.

halp.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

DBoy wrote:Did anyone realise that
http://www.thethreadaboutnothing.com

yeah i think Lucas or Karlos did it ages ago. i remember when they did it, funny at the time.
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
CoB

Post by CoB »

ghetto kitty wrote:hai guys.

my fingers hurt from typing so fast.

halp.
*breaks ghetto kitty's fingers*
there.. now they hurt from being broken :donk:
o/ . . . \o . . . -o . o- . \o/ \o/
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

i kinda wish you'd come over here and break my fingers, then i could have an excuse to cry.

FARK me, silly season is ricockulous.
tee193

Post by tee193 »

witty_pseudonym wrote:i'm excited about playing dnb to accountants.
hehehe.
my brother is an accountant, he said he does not understand why we listen to dnb when we sit at home but can understand being out and listening to it whilst drunk... so hopefully it goes smoother than that hahaha
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

DBoy wrote:Did anyone realise that
http://www.thethreadaboutnothing.com
exactamundo. there were a few other domains, most of which have expired.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
deviant

Post by deviant »

playsomebreaks.com springs to mind ;)
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Hi Kunts and Deviant,
I'm in London still (shit song reference but more relevant then London Calling).
Had a short excursion to Belgium, the beers were great, Fents you need to go there, and maybe a few others as well, Andrez if you haven#t had the pleasure, Direkt and Feigan also come to mind.
It's snowing here, my first experience of seeing snow fall to the ground and the local betting agencies are taking punts on wehter it will snow on xmas day.
Hope all is going good for beatsters.
spiral

Post by spiral »

Blaxter wrote:Hi Kunts and Deviant,
I'm in London still (shit song reference but more relevant then London Calling).
Had a short excursion to Belgium, the beers were great, Fents you need to go there, and maybe a few others as well, Andrez if you haven#t had the pleasure, Direkt and Feigan also come to mind.
It's snowing here, my first experience of seeing snow fall to the ground and the local betting agencies are taking punts on wehter it will snow on xmas day.
just got back myself so missed the snow
check out the mutate britain at ladbrook grove
cool sculpture n robots n art
almax

Post by almax »

HAHA check this out for a FML story...
Alright...I don't care if you guys believe me ... it's real. This is the the most embarassing thing that I've ever experienced... it was a horrible night for me.. and I'm sharing it with you guys because I don't want any of my misc brahs to have to go through this.. especially since it all could have been EASILY prevented. I have added MS paint images so that you have a better idea as to what happened. It's very long, but I'll do my best to recount all of the important details. no ****ing cliffs..... read it to save yourself from something like this...

Anyway...
If you've been following my social anxiety thread you would have learned that I got an asian girls number during my last update (the encounter wasn't recorded unfortunetely because my Camera froze). But anyway, it's been over a week and I was feeling like taking a break from exam studying, and I figured that if I didn't call her before exams were done then I wouldn't get a chance to see her until after the break (which would be too long perhaps). So I called her up and asked her if she wanted to take a break from studying and meet me for coffee. Well she said yes, and we met at a campus cafe. We had some small talk, and it went well overall. After that she said "hey my roomate is making some chinese food for dinner because her boyfriend is over, would you like to come by and try some? she usually makes way more than needed". Now at that point I felt like I had to take a sh!t, but there was no way I could turn down this opportunity; it seemed like she was into me and this would be a great opportunity to get to know each other further. So I decided to try and hold my crap as long as possible (I don't crap in public toilets) and accept her invitation.

Well we went back to her place, had some food (very good btw)... and ****... I had to take take a sh!t really badly... and I also had to take a piss really badly (I had been holding that too since I didn't bring my pee bottles with me to the date)... I really didn't want to use her washroom because I didn't want stink the place up... but it became so unbearable to the point where I could feel the turd popping out of my rectum.. to make matters worse I was actually starting to get an erection (I'm not sure why.. but that's what happened). So I rushed to the washroom... and thus begins the worst possible scenario imagineable.

I pull down my pants step up to the toilet and I am then faced with an ominous predicament; I have to extremely badly take BOTH a pee AND a POO.... AND I have an erection.... what the **** do I do? Which do I do first??

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu1.jpg

So I bend over and try to push my erected penis down a bit to pee into the can... but as I relax my pelvic floor muscles to release the urine.. I feel my turd start to come out at the same time!

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... fuuuu2.jpg

So then I'm like "fuk this... I'll just try and hold the pee and let the poo come out"... so I sit on the can... grasp my penis hard to try and "block" it... and I then tried to let the crap come out....that didn't work so well...

As I relaxed my anal sphincters... my pelvic floor muscles relaxed as well and piss started flying all over the floor... I started panicking at this point... so I desperately held my crap again, while I attempted to shove/bend my erect penis into the toilet. Once it was in... I tried take the piss and crap at the same time, but my ass was too far out and this massive turd started flying out missing the bowl, landing partially on the back rim and partially on the floor.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... uuuuuu.jpg

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... fuuuu3.jpg

I then closed everything off again (you can't imagine the pain of repeatedly blocking yourself from peeing and pooing when you have go so badly)... wtf was I supposed to do? I either pee on her floor or poo on her floor....then out of sheer desperation and instinct an idea popped into my head:

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... fuuuu4.jpg
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu5.jpg

I ran into her bathtub and let myself go there... I figured that at least this way I could rinse it all down instead of getting sh!t on her floor....

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu6.jpg

At that point things get even worse...

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu7.jpg

The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve... and the damn bish was asking me wtf I'm doing showering in her washroom....

I then answer "yea lol... I'm showering... is that ok?"...

she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???

At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (retardedly) say: yes we are lol

she then gets mad and says: wtf? is this some kind of joke... get out of there!!

I say: no please don't come in... I'm not done yet...

At this point the hot water I was using to try and dissolve my sh!t was releasing sh!t smelling vapours all over the room.. and it was pretty rancid... the girl could smell it and she said: "why the hell does it smell so ****ing bad? What the hell are you doing in there???"

I say: please don't come in... trust me.. you'll regret it...

she says: **** this... get out now or I'm unlocking the door..

I beg her not too... but she loses her patience and then opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks. There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect penis, left over fecal residue on my ass,large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can... I was so ****ing embarassed... I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "wtf did you do???"...she was starting to cry... I hesitate for a bit and I try to explain myself "I tried my best ... I... I'm sorry"... She then flips out and tells me to clean up the mess or she's calling the cops. I agree to do it.

She leaves, and I grap some toilet paper... pick up the turds from the floor and bathtub, toss them in the can, and then I proceed to clean off the floor and bathtub with soap, water and alot of tissues. I tossed most of the tissues into her toilet bowl (the garbage was full eventually). I then took some perfume from the counter and tossed into the bathtub to get rid of odour. After I was done I cleaned my ass off and flushed the toilet. To my utmost dismay, my massive fecal matter bulk and the large amount of TP unded up clogging the toilet and it overflowed and started spilling crap all over the floor... I'm literally crying at that point... I look for the plunger but I couldn't find it so I put my pants on and rushed out to ask her if she had a plunger so I could fix the toilet...I see her with her roommate and her roommates bf... she's crying... as soon as she sees me she tells me to gtfo right now... I try to explain that the toilet is clogged... but she doesn't let me ... she says she feels threatened and she wants me out now... she graps a knife from the drawer and tells me to leave... I leave.

about a minute later I hear this loud scream coming from her dorm room (I assumed she went back to the washroom to see it covered in poo water). At that point I sprinted away as fast as possible, while swearing at myself and crying tears of frustration and embarrasment.

All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!! WTF?!?! The FIRST girl that shows interest in me.. I have to go and **** in her bathtub???? This is ****ing retarded (yes mad).

to all you people saying "peeing in bottles is stupid/gross"... well **** that... not only is it more convenient and cleaner, but it also prevents epic disaters like this one....

This is what WOULD have happened if I had my trustee pee bottle... I would have on sat on the can and then simultaneosly peed into the bottle and pooed into the toilet. No disaster... no mess.... and none of this would have happened.

anyway... should I let things cool off for a bit and call her back? maybe to apologize/explain myself? or should i just hope I never run into her again?
source: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =120921191
Last edited by system on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NSFW pics
Fents

Post by Fents »

Blaxter wrote:Hi Kunts and Deviant,
Living the dream mate!
Kaiproject

Post by Kaiproject »

hey guys.

check out this video i just finished at work:

HD link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUMkYkfefSU&fmt=22
(Vimeo= http://www.vimeo.com/8228784 ) [Recommended for better quality]

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

For those interested it was filmed with a Canon EOS mk2 (1080p, altho final upload was just 720p due to time constraints), 3d elements and particles done in Maya 2010, post work in After Effects. Audio (music and effects) by me also
Amick

Post by Amick »

Hahaha this guy makes Bangs look good!

Stretch Hummer fail.

LOL

DBoy

Post by DBoy »

someone sent that through to me a while back.
Makes you wonder right - I mean do those girls actually think this guy is the biz and hang off his nuts?
So amatuer it is funny. Edit fail. Music fail. Sense of reality fail.
Amick

Post by Amick »

his singing is just terrible, i mean truly terrible. perhaps autotune can help those less fortunate?
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

:wave: hi blaxter!
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

GO CATS! GO CATS!
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

almax wrote:HAHA check this out for a FML story...
Alright...I don't care if you guys believe me ... it's real. This is the the most embarassing thing that I've ever experienced... it was a horrible night for me.. and I'm sharing it with you guys because I don't want any of my misc brahs to have to go through this.. especially since it all could have been EASILY prevented. I have added MS paint images so that you have a better idea as to what happened. It's very long, but I'll do my best to recount all of the important details. no ****ing cliffs..... read it to save yourself from something like this...

Anyway...
If you've been following my social anxiety thread you would have learned that I got an asian girls number during my last update (the encounter wasn't recorded unfortunetely because my Camera froze). But anyway, it's been over a week and I was feeling like taking a break from exam studying, and I figured that if I didn't call her before exams were done then I wouldn't get a chance to see her until after the break (which would be too long perhaps). So I called her up and asked her if she wanted to take a break from studying and meet me for coffee. Well she said yes, and we met at a campus cafe. We had some small talk, and it went well overall. After that she said "hey my roomate is making some chinese food for dinner because her boyfriend is over, would you like to come by and try some? she usually makes way more than needed". Now at that point I felt like I had to take a sh!t, but there was no way I could turn down this opportunity; it seemed like she was into me and this would be a great opportunity to get to know each other further. So I decided to try and hold my crap as long as possible (I don't crap in public toilets) and accept her invitation.

Well we went back to her place, had some food (very good btw)... and ****... I had to take take a sh!t really badly... and I also had to take a piss really badly (I had been holding that too since I didn't bring my pee bottles with me to the date)... I really didn't want to use her washroom because I didn't want stink the place up... but it became so unbearable to the point where I could feel the turd popping out of my rectum.. to make matters worse I was actually starting to get an erection (I'm not sure why.. but that's what happened). So I rushed to the washroom... and thus begins the worst possible scenario imagineable.

I pull down my pants step up to the toilet and I am then faced with an ominous predicament; I have to extremely badly take BOTH a pee AND a POO.... AND I have an erection.... what the **** do I do? Which do I do first??

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu1.jpg

So I bend over and try to push my erected penis down a bit to pee into the can... but as I relax my pelvic floor muscles to release the urine.. I feel my turd start to come out at the same time!

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... fuuuu2.jpg

So then I'm like "fuk this... I'll just try and hold the pee and let the poo come out"... so I sit on the can... grasp my penis hard to try and "block" it... and I then tried to let the crap come out....that didn't work so well...

As I relaxed my anal sphincters... my pelvic floor muscles relaxed as well and piss started flying all over the floor... I started panicking at this point... so I desperately held my crap again, while I attempted to shove/bend my erect penis into the toilet. Once it was in... I tried take the piss and crap at the same time, but my ass was too far out and this massive turd started flying out missing the bowl, landing partially on the back rim and partially on the floor.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... uuuuuu.jpg

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... fuuuu3.jpg

I then closed everything off again (you can't imagine the pain of repeatedly blocking yourself from peeing and pooing when you have go so badly)... wtf was I supposed to do? I either pee on her floor or poo on her floor....then out of sheer desperation and instinct an idea popped into my head:

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... fuuuu4.jpg
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu5.jpg

I ran into her bathtub and let myself go there... I figured that at least this way I could rinse it all down instead of getting sh!t on her floor....

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu6.jpg

At that point things get even worse...

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss30 ... /fuuu7.jpg

The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve... and the damn bish was asking me wtf I'm doing showering in her washroom....

I then answer "yea lol... I'm showering... is that ok?"...

she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???

At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (retardedly) say: yes we are lol

she then gets mad and says: wtf? is this some kind of joke... get out of there!!

I say: no please don't come in... I'm not done yet...

At this point the hot water I was using to try and dissolve my sh!t was releasing sh!t smelling vapours all over the room.. and it was pretty rancid... the girl could smell it and she said: "why the hell does it smell so ****ing bad? What the hell are you doing in there???"

I say: please don't come in... trust me.. you'll regret it...

she says: **** this... get out now or I'm unlocking the door..

I beg her not too... but she loses her patience and then opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks. There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect penis, left over fecal residue on my ass,large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can... I was so ****ing embarassed... I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "wtf did you do???"...she was starting to cry... I hesitate for a bit and I try to explain myself "I tried my best ... I... I'm sorry"... She then flips out and tells me to clean up the mess or she's calling the cops. I agree to do it.

She leaves, and I grap some toilet paper... pick up the turds from the floor and bathtub, toss them in the can, and then I proceed to clean off the floor and bathtub with soap, water and alot of tissues. I tossed most of the tissues into her toilet bowl (the garbage was full eventually). I then took some perfume from the counter and tossed into the bathtub to get rid of odour. After I was done I cleaned my ass off and flushed the toilet. To my utmost dismay, my massive fecal matter bulk and the large amount of TP unded up clogging the toilet and it overflowed and started spilling crap all over the floor... I'm literally crying at that point... I look for the plunger but I couldn't find it so I put my pants on and rushed out to ask her if she had a plunger so I could fix the toilet...I see her with her roommate and her roommates bf... she's crying... as soon as she sees me she tells me to gtfo right now... I try to explain that the toilet is clogged... but she doesn't let me ... she says she feels threatened and she wants me out now... she graps a knife from the drawer and tells me to leave... I leave.

about a minute later I hear this loud scream coming from her dorm room (I assumed she went back to the washroom to see it covered in poo water). At that point I sprinted away as fast as possible, while swearing at myself and crying tears of frustration and embarrasment.

All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!! WTF?!?! The FIRST girl that shows interest in me.. I have to go and **** in her bathtub???? This is ****ing retarded (yes mad).

to all you people saying "peeing in bottles is stupid/gross"... well **** that... not only is it more convenient and cleaner, but it also prevents epic disaters like this one....

This is what WOULD have happened if I had my trustee pee bottle... I would have on sat on the can and then simultaneosly peed into the bottle and pooed into the toilet. No disaster... no mess.... and none of this would have happened.

anyway... should I let things cool off for a bit and call her back? maybe to apologize/explain myself? or should i just hope I never run into her again?
source: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =120921191
fucking LOL
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

gnat

Post by gnat »

lol if that really happened that is total gold

f#cked up
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
almax

Post by almax »

Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

if that story is true, yeah totally fucked up.
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

Check out his videos to overcome social anxiety on youtube, search user Malodrax. Very creepy and strong potential to become a serial killer imo. :lol:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

...and it was a church in New Zealand that put this up. Fucking classic! :lol:
almax

Post by almax »

Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Baby Ruth

Post by Baby Ruth »

Just wondering if anyone can help with advice over a planning permit i was sent by my local council. The people on the block behind me want to put up 2 two storey units, which will look directly into my property and partially block the afternoon sun.
I want to object to this, but i am not sure that some of the building done on my property (before i purchased it) has permits. Therefore would my objection cause someone from the council to assess my property and potentially find out that i have some naughty reno's?
Also i have a hot tub down the side of my house, that the new places would look directly onto. The hot tub doesn't have a fence or anything, but does have a lockable cover. Do the council need to be advised of hot tubs, or are there any laws surrounding this that i might need to know about?

I really don't want this building to go ahead, but at the same time, don't want to get myself in trouble.

Any advice would be appreciated.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Going to depend on the area and the standards set by other buildings - but you should be able to at least get a ruling that ensures they have to have window coverings that stop them looking directly into your house. Most inner city suburbs have something like this.

Moring All.

That - facebook F&*@ list thing is the funniest shite!
gnat

Post by gnat »

deviant will know re council permit things i'd say

LMAO at the facebook f#ck list. best ownage ever. suuuuuck shit for dobbing and also LOL at the term 'getting fingered'

:smt005
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mrj

Post by mrj »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

best ever.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Amick

Post by Amick »

I should get a haircut...
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Amick wrote:I should get a haircut...
script
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Motivation to get anything done this arvo = sub zero.
mrj

Post by mrj »

I'va caned this afternoon, punched out a 4 page program design of a type I've never done before.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

things i am thinking today...

your fly being undone is definately a sign of your pants being too tight....i have seen this 3 times today.

fresh cherries are really fucking amazing, but you has to eat them the 2 days after you buy em or eurgh

people rushing me with their deadlines for holidays is really not helping, as i don't get to proof things properly.

has anyone noticed how they clear out the xmas lights halfway through december, and replace them with shit stocking stuffers? is this the world telling you to keep up with the joneses and god damn get those lights up or youll miss out? fucked imo. I need last minute xmas lights dammit!

I was in QV for 15 minutes today and it gave me xmas shopping anxiety. Im not buying a single present this year, apart from tickets online for my folks.

we need more lock ins. in general, lock ins at houses, lock ins at clubs, lock ins at train stations....i think they are fun. at lock ins, you are forced by circumstance to meet everyone who is there. lock ins in space!

I love chandeliers. Like, I am obsessed with them. One day i will own a house and every light will be a fuck off chandelier.

thats all for now..

Oh, and i'm bored. Mega bored.
youthful_implants

ghetto kitty wrote:things i am thinking today...

your fly being undone is definately a sign of your pants being too tight....i have seen this 3 times today.

fresh cherries are really fucking amazing, but you has to eat them the 2 days after you buy em or eurgh

people rushing me with their deadlines for holidays is really not helping, as i don't get to proof things properly.

has anyone noticed how they clear out the xmas lights halfway through december, and replace them with shit stocking stuffers? is this the world telling you to keep up with the joneses and god damn get those lights up or youll miss out? fucked imo. I need last minute xmas lights dammit!

I was in QV for 15 minutes today and it gave me xmas shopping anxiety. Im not buying a single present this year, apart from tickets online for my folks.

we need more lock ins. in general, lock ins at houses, lock ins at clubs, lock ins at train stations....i think they are fun. at lock ins, you are forced by circumstance to meet everyone who is there. lock ins in space!

I love chandeliers. Like, I am obsessed with them. One day i will own a house and every light will be a fuck off chandelier.

thats all for now..

Oh, and i'm bored. Mega bored.
:script:

I'll lock you in my basement torture chamber if you like?
Strontium Music

saggynipple
Location: blau!! bam ba dow (zzzp) bam bda bam bam bam ba dow (zzzp)

Post by saggynipple »

I need some new music, someone recommend me some bands! I like pretty much anything apart from rap, hip-hop an r&b.

Y'allz gotta check out Bon Iver if you haven't already..

ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

youthful_implants wrote:
will there be eggnog?
youthful_implants

ghetto kitty wrote:
youthful_implants wrote:
will there be eggnog?
hell yes, and paint brushes to apply it with.
Strontium Music

ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

mmm sticky!

oh hang on, where are we applying it?

retzie

Post by retzie »

'ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this then?

I have escaped the compound and am running free in NYC :D :D :D

So far have been very touristy, doing things like work, and carrying a vacuum cleaner around on the subway :smt003 . Soooo nice to have real coffee, cocktails and food again! And potter about in little shops, getting things you can't on the interwebs (like a dress tailored to fit me :shock:) and talking to random strangers.

Bit miffed about the NYE options though - got nothing on Melbs' :(
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
almax

Post by almax »

im going to Spain next year, think i might have to walk this 300 metre trail located between 2 waterfalls...

DBoy

Post by DBoy »

dont watch that video - it is a trick. Right at the end the dude falls and dies and you see his brains splat all over the rock face. ALMAX that is WRONG!
youthful_implants

ghetto kitty wrote:mmm sticky!

oh hang on, where are we applying it?

that depends on how much of a bad girl you've been.
Strontium Music