The bloke thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Re: The bloke thread

Post by kronz »

Blaxter wrote:
NakedAge wrote:Id rather fake than flat. Flat bores me. Fake is like, "well atleast she knows what guys want and has made a consious effort to get them to please us" AND herself for that matter. Alot of chicks feel more confident with bigger tits, as guys do with bigger cocks. Flat chicks, I think are too assosciated with emotions and shit, and when you see one it feels as though shes not going to say 3 words and when she finally does they're going to be "I love you". Big is more, like, party girl who doesnt shut the fuck up and the majority of what she says is dirty shit she screams whilst she orgasms all over you.

Getting the perfect tit is an art.
I wanna know more about how you got a bigger cock to feel more confident and what made you realised you had a dick that was so undersized you had to get a fake penis. Maybe I've got the gist of you post wrong and you started feeling better about yourself after getting a huge latex Johnny Holmes dildo shoved up your ass.
Well said.

:smt006 morning Blaxter. Will i be seeing you at the festival today?
GO CATS! GO CATS!
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

NakedAge wrote:Id rather fake than flat. Flat bores me. Fake is like, "well atleast she knows what guys want and has made a consious effort to get them to please us" AND herself for that matter. Alot of chicks feel more confident with bigger tits, as guys do with bigger cocks. Flat chicks, I think are too assosciated with emotions and shit, and when you see one it feels as though shes not going to say 3 words and when she finally does they're going to be "I love you". Big is more, like, party girl who doesnt shut the fuck up and the majority of what she says is dirty shit she screams whilst she orgasms all over you.

Getting the perfect tit is an art.
so what you're saying is that instead of being really boring, people should find out what they think the other person wants and go all-out to make a conscious effort to do and be that, instead of always doing the opposite? that'd be nice.

but yeah, just ... stop speaking.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
NakedAge

Post by NakedAge »

I wanna know more about how you got a bigger cock to feel more confident and what made you realised you had a dick that was so undersized you had to get a fake penis. Maybe I've got the gist of you post wrong and you started feeling better about yourself after getting a huge latex Johnny Holmes dildo shoved up your ass.
I didn't get a bigger cock to feel more confident. Maybe you just have a tiny dick so have to attack my posts because to make yourself feel confident because if you don't act like a hero on the internet the women reading this thread to try and figure out how mens brains work won't think your a sick cunt anymore?

Fooishbear - What I'm saying is that we're conditioned by society to pass judgement on people based on our first impression, which is usually sight. A women with bigger breasts is percieved as more fertile. Logically, a women who is more fertile is going to search to be fertalised. Some people refer to these women as sluts, others as lonely. They're neither. Its not a crime to be horny. Anyways point is, if your out to get laid, where are you going to go and how are you going to behave? Your going to go to clubs and bars and behave in ways that flaunt what you have in order to attract a mate, in other words. Like a peacock flashing their feathers.

If your feathers aren't that bright and you want to brighten them, whats the harm in getting a paint job? Do you understand what I'm saying?

Blaxter- I'd be questioning yourselves about getting the latex dildo up the ass before you come slinging it at me. Remember, guys have flat chests. ... Or maybe your into the big bearly type with cute huggable man boobs? :D
God I love you sensitive male types. Your sooooooooooo.. Full of shit :D .. Put your fingers back in your pussies and have a women do your work for you because by the sounds of it they'd have more balls than you anyway. MWAH love your work sweety, but maybe you'd be better off painting those gorgeous nails of yours rather than using them to speak your mind because after all, we are what we eat, and by the looks of it, you eat dick.. dick.
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

god. i'm a patient man, but still. age is now on a permanent holiday from mbc.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
Hatsudai

Post by Hatsudai »

NakedAge wrote:
I didn't get a bigger cock to feel more confident.
then why did you get one?

had to be said!!!
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

NakedAge wrote:
I didn't get a bigger cock to feel more confident. Maybe you just have a tiny dick so have to attack my posts because to make yourself feel confident because if you don't act like a hero on the internet the women reading this thread to try and figure out how mens brains work won't think your a sick cunt anymore?

Fooishbear - What I'm saying is that we're conditioned by society to pass judgement on people based on our first impression, which is usually sight. A women with bigger breasts is percieved as more fertile. Logically, a women who is more fertile is going to search to be fertalised. Some people refer to these women as sluts, others as lonely. They're neither. Its not a crime to be horny. Anyways point is, if your out to get laid, where are you going to go and how are you going to behave? Your going to go to clubs and bars and behave in ways that flaunt what you have in order to attract a mate, in other words. Like a peacock flashing their feathers.

If your feathers aren't that bright and you want to brighten them, whats the harm in getting a paint job? Do you understand what I'm saying?

Blaxter- I'd be questioning yourselves about getting the latex dildo up the ass before you come slinging it at me. Remember, guys have flat chests. ... Or maybe your into the big bearly type with cute huggable man boobs? :D
God I love you sensitive male types. Your sooooooooooo.. Full of shit :D .. Put your fingers back in your pussies and have a women do your work for you because by the sounds of it they'd have more balls than you anyway. MWAH love your work sweety, but maybe you'd be better off painting those gorgeous nails of yours rather than using them to speak your mind because after all, we are what we eat, and by the looks of it, you eat dick.. dick.
Seriously, why do you insist on posting here?
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

fooishbar wrote:god. i'm a patient man, but still. age is now on a permanent holiday from mbc.

I love you.
mecka

Post by mecka »

bravo foo. bravo.
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

Yay!!
deviant

Post by deviant »

NakedAge wrote:If your feathers aren't that bright and you want to brighten them, whats the harm in getting a paint job? Do you understand what I'm saying?
of course, and there's nothing wrong with that..... but you lost me at "too caught up with emotions and shit....." etc and "party girls who say dirty shit while orgasming all over you" etc....

what the fuck are you on? or on about?
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

Hardy wrote:
fooishbar wrote:god. i'm a patient man, but still. age is now on a permanent holiday from mbc.

I love you.
me too. :smt007
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
youthful_implants

anyway I was just going to add that women come in lots of interesting shapes and sizes - I think any stereotype of how a woman is 'perceived' to be sexy is being broken a trillion times a day on every street corner in the world.

its the media, the fashion industry and commonplace misogyny thats to blame for creating an identikit generic sexy woman which usually involves bleach blonde hair, too much fake tan, too much cleavage and bad shoes.

there was an interesting article in the Times I read recently that was basically slamming overt cleavage and implying that real modesty is way more sexy.
Strontium Music

deviant

Post by deviant »

youthful_implants wrote:I think any stereotype of how a woman is 'perceived' to be sexy is being broken a trillion times a day on every street corner in the world.
well there's only 3 billion women in the world.... so by that logic every single woman would have to be doing this (on the corner mind you) 333 times in the one day for this to be the case....

so, in short.... stop talking shit

:teef:
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Dan - get a hair cut.

deviant

Post by deviant »

are you calling me a bloody sheila?
youthful_implants

deviant wrote:
youthful_implants wrote:I think any stereotype of how a woman is 'perceived' to be sexy is being broken a trillion times a day on every street corner in the world.
well there's only 3 billion women in the world.... so by that logic every single woman would have to be doing this (on the corner mind you) 333 times in the one day for this to be the case....

so, in short.... stop talking shit

stop taking everything so literally.

and then get a hair cut. :blob6:
Strontium Music

Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Far out - what did I miss over the past couple of days?

Who gives a rats ass what NakedAge's opinions are - I don't understand why people have to attack him personally over his comments.

PS: tits are good. Fake or real - I care not.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Boobies are amazing.

Dan - yes, you look like a 'Bloody' sheila.

hahahaha

Flaming Heck.

"Ailsa - we've got to get down to the general store at Yabbie Creek ASAP"
retzie

Post by retzie »

Looks like the emotional, "I love you" sort tbh...
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
quick

Post by quick »

lol.. spot on Retzie... he is emo toff
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

thankyou foo. I read that on the weekend but was too disgusted to reply.
he did his own grave digging in the end.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

dug it so deep.
youthful_implants

retzie wrote:Image

Looks like the emotional, "I love you" sort tbh...
:lol:
Strontium Music

mrj

Post by mrj »

oh cmon everyone

im as happy as the next man that naked age got banned, mainly because he spammed the forum with useless threads and nobody seemed to like him. I sure didn't.

BUT you can't have a go at him for spouting chauvanistic bullshit in the blokes thread. Yes his opinions were immature. Yes his opinions were grossly chauvanistic. Yes his opinons were offensive. But you know what, it wasn't him who started the tit talk, and whilst his comments were ridiculous i can't help but feel that if they had come from a member of the forum who had been around for longer that they would have been overlooked.

Are we going to start having a go at the girls for posting pictures of David Beckham in the girls thread and writing comments about his hotness? Of course not! NA's stuff falls into the same category (altho albeit more extreme).

Like I say, I'm happy that Naked Age is gone, he was only causing work for mods and annoying everyone whilst contributing nothing. But I also think we need to shelve some of the holier than thou attitudes too (I know, I have been guilty of this on occasion too)

in short, I'm with Direktor on this one.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

mrj wrote:oh cmon everyone

im as happy as the next man that naked age got banned, mainly because he spammed the forum with useless threads and nobody seemed to like him. I sure didn't.

BUT you can't have a go at him for spouting chauvanistic bullshit in the blokes thread. Yes his opinions were immature. Yes his opinions were grossly chauvanistic. Yes his opinons were offensive. But you know what, it wasn't him who started the tit talk, and whilst his comments were ridiculous i can't help but feel that if they had come from a member of the forum who had been around for longer that they would have been overlooked.

Are we going to start having a go at the girls for posting pictures of David Beckham in the girls thread and writing comments about his hotness? Of course not! NA's stuff falls into the same category (altho albeit more extreme).

Like I say, I'm happy that Naked Age is gone, he was only causing work for mods and annoying everyone whilst contributing nothing. But I also think we need to shelve some of the holier than thou attitudes too (I know, I have been guilty of this on occasion too)

in short, I'm with Direktor on this one.
There is nothing short about that at all!!

;-)
deviant

Post by deviant »

I kind of agree.... I had him on "ignore"... which was awesome. Most people just kept on baiting him. I read the last bit coz Hardy quoted it, but if he'd just been ignored I'd never have read it.

so, in short... I blame hardy
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

deviant wrote:I kind of agree.... I had him on "ignore"... which was awesome. Most people just kept on baiting him. I read the last bit coz Hardy quoted it, but if he'd just been ignored I'd never have read it.

so, in short... I blame hardy
When it comes to scapegoats, I am the people's choice.
aroes

Post by aroes »

mrj wrote:spouting chauvanistic bullshit
mrj wrote:his opinions were immature
mrj wrote:opinions were grossly chauvanistic
mrj wrote:comments were ridiculous

mrj wrote:I'm happy that Naked Age is gone
mrj wrote:But I also think we need to shelve some of the holier than thou attitudes too
sorry mrj but that made me lol
mrj

Post by mrj »

um i guess what you are getting at there is that I'm being hypocritical?

maybe so, I actually don't think I am, i thought about what i said there before i expressed it, and i don't believe im trying to hold others to a standard that i don't hold myself to. thats not to say i don't fail to meet those standards some times.

I don't believe im in the habit of expressing either chauvanistic or offensive opinions, although I'm happy for somebody to correct me here if they believe that I am.

ultimately yes I'm happy that naked age is gone, based on his record of behaviour, and im happy for him to be banned because of this particular instance as it was pretty much the straw that broke the camels back, thats cool and i get that and think its justified but i also feel that in this instance that some of the people on this board have voiced similarly offensive, usually in a joking manner, types of stuff and not a single person has jumped on them.

Chomsky - universality is the most fundamental of moral truisms
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

I heard Chomsky was a gay.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

But back to tits... how good are they?

I mean, really... how good are they?
aroes

Post by aroes »

Colonel Gerald Wellman- "We don't necessarily discriminate, we simply exclude certain types of people"

relax mang, twas jokes
needz moar boobies talk
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

best
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Righto... so back onto blokes talk...

Whatever your preference for said area may be... are you a boobs, legs, ass, something else man?

Hey, I like all things female... well, just about all things female.

Boobies for me.

Bloodhound Gang - "Hooray for boobies!"
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

I am an addict
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

L-J

Post by L-J »

Arse here.
The South East Connection-Every Sat 9am-11am GMT+1 8pm-10pm GMT+10
Big Tings-24th Oct With Coki, Loefah, Mj Cole and Zed Bias @ Roxannes
Branded Beats- 6th Nov @ Mercat
youthful_implants

am also a big fan of ass.

big bottoms, or otherwise.
Strontium Music

L-J

Post by L-J »

Flabby arses are a no.

But something to grab on is Tres cool.
tee193

Post by tee193 »

grabbing boobies from behind while... is tres cooler
Gliding High
Location: Little Evil's evil cave, 666 Nasty St, Horribleville

Post by Gliding High »

Pulling her hair and calling her a filthy little tart over the slapping sounds works for me
:wink:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

^ and here we have an example of what mrj was talking about.... :wink:

Feigan

Post by Feigan »

^ ahhh - Captain Next level.

where have you been all of my life.
L-J

Post by L-J »

Gliding High wrote:Pulling her hair and calling her a filthy little tart over the slapping sounds works for me
:wink:

speaking the truth.

:evil:
nic

Post by nic »

i liked the asian one tbh
youthful_implants