Beat Bazaar :: Saturday June 9th @ North Bazaar :: Free

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
brotherb

Beat Bazaar :: Saturday June 9th @ North Bazaar :: Free

Post by brotherb »

Hi All

So this is the next up for the new night hosted by myself and straightup massives. After the opening night where we had something like 200 beat crazy heads pop up to hear Paris Wells heat our souls and myself burn the floor. June the 9th is all about afro and latino and hip beats with special guest DJ Paprika (the man who brings almighty love to the decks). Supported by myself, Beat Bazaar continues with the grooves that will sway your socks and move your booty!! Beat Bazaar brought to you by the letter B baby!!!

Peace
Blair

Last edited by brotherb on Wed May 30, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
brotherb

Post by brotherb »

Five days till it goes off. Told you all i would be back to give some ass kicking to get your heads down there. Paris is excited! I am excited! A dance place in Northcote finally.
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

:thumbup:

might be worth putting the day and date in the thread title for the skim postings crew.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
brotherb

Post by brotherb »

thanks for the tip man
brotherb

Beat Bazaar :: Guest DJ Paprika :: June 9th :: North Bazaar

Post by brotherb »

So this is the next up for the new night hosted by myself and straightup massives. After the opening night where we had like 200 beat crazy heads pop up to hear Paris Wells heat our souls. June the 9th is all about afro and latino and hip beat with special guest DJ Paprika (the man who brings almighty love to the decks). Supported by myself, Blair Stafford, Beat Bazaar continues with the grooves that will sway your socks and move your booty!!
brotherb

Post by brotherb »

Tis tonight all! Hopefully will be seeing a few heads down there before everyone kicks off to some fantastic entertainment this weekend. Don't forget also Mark De Clive Lowe down at Miss Libs afters!!!