DMC Records 15th Birthday $12 Vinyl Sale ON NOW!

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Joe Seven

DMC Records 15th Birthday $12 Vinyl Sale ON NOW!

Post by Joe Seven »

DMC Records Press Release:

DMC RECORDS 15th BIRTHDAY SALE AND OPEN DAY

Saturday the 23rd of June, Melbourne’s number one DJ store, DMC Records, will be throwing open it’s doors for a MEGA ONE DAY SALE!

All DJ equipment will be reduced in price, with some ex-demo units selling for below cost price. Brands include Technics, Pioneer, Numark, Akai, Ortofon, Stanton, Shure, Rane, UDG, Behringer, Sicmats, Road Ready, Vestax, M-Audio, Ableton, Sennheiser, Audiotechnica, Ultrasone and many more. If you have been thinking of picking up some equipment make sure you head down to South Yarra and pick up some bargains because DMC are on a mission to clear out the entire shop.

From the 21st to the 23rd, DMC will be having a massive 3 day sale on all 12” vinyl. all singles at $12 including all new releases. Genres include Minimal, Electro, Breaks, Drum & Bass, Dub Step, Club, Tech, Bootlegs and Club Classics.

Then the big day:

Saturday the 23rd there will be free demonstration seminars all day from some of Melbourne’s best-known DJs and producers. Product demos on Akai MPC’s, M Audio Torq, Numark Virtual Vinyl and Ableton Live 6.0. Heaps of freebies on the day including a door prize from UDG.

Doors open at 10 a.m and close at 6 p.m.

See the ad in Zebra for more details or call the store on 03 9824 1211 / 03 9824 2574
Last edited by Joe Seven on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Bass

Post by David Bass »

all singles at $12 including all new releases.

rad.....shit i have no money.....!! poo
dust

Post by dust »

These sales are awesome. I bought new needles at the last one, such a bargain.

Will there be a bbq at this years sale?
dust

Post by dust »

Ortofon Concorde ones in pink, for the ladies with a travelling case and spare heads for about $300 each i think. I can't remember exactly but it was pretty cheap for what i got.
Joe Seven

Post by Joe Seven »

$12 Vinyl Sale on now till Sat:)
NinjaGaijin

Post by NinjaGaijin »

will try to make it and have a look.. i have no $ though and I dont think you have Killing Sheep 006.. :)