Glitch This Radio #108 on Glitch.fm - ShiKung

Post links to mixes here.
ShiKung

Glitch This Radio #108 on Glitch.fm - ShiKung

Post by ShiKung »

http://www.glitchthis.com/post/20138180116/gtr108

ShiKung comes through with a more upbeat version of Glitch This Radio than he has delivered in the recent few weeks. Starting out with Waggles Remix of McFly Was A Rasta and An-ten-nae's hot remix of MIA he drops it down for a minute to drop Tar-nay's deep cut "Early Morning Shine" thats soon to be released on SixBux productions one of Glitch This's favourite labels (so get on there and support them). Regular listeners know that New Zealand lad K+Lab is a Glitch This fav and his remix of Tipper's Ton of Bricks has been getting flogged recently and you can see why, followed up by another fav ShiftEq's fun as remix of "Walk This Way". Of course everyone knows that Blunt Instrument pretty much get played of every edition of Glitch This Radio and in this episode ShiKung just smashes two of their tracks together and then moves on with it. Dropping a few of his local favourites with A Baker's Dozen awesome remix of Architecture In Helsinki and Yenk's "False Truth", ShiKung then got a few shout outs for dropping Quade's hot remix of Burning Spear. The whole set builds up getting pretty heavy with Kurk Kokane's bootleg remix of Lloyd Banks "Warrior" (sorry bout the hungover ears Lachie) then features Australia's Glitch Hop super group Circuit Bent, Mr Bill, Tom Cosm and Sun in Aquarius make sure you get there and support that one. Then it drops back in tempo with a special showcase of Distracted from New Zealand coz she is awesome (and it was her birthday), wrapping up with an old vinyl favourite from the 90's with I:Cube and the delicious Silence! Tasty

View this on Soundcloud

1. K+Lab vs Funkdamunk - Waggles Remix - McFly Was A Rasta
2. MIA - An-ten-nae Remix - African Boy
3. Tar-nay - Early Morning Shrine
4. Tipper - K+Lab Remix - Ton of Bricks
5. Run DMC/Aerosmith - ShiftEq - Walk This Way
6. Flight Of The Conchords - Spoonhead Remix - GlitchHopapotpmus
7. Dj Shadow - Blunt Instrument Remix - Scale It Back
8. Blunt Instrument - Lone Town
Architecture In Helsinki - A Baker's Dozen Remix - Escapee
9. Sir Charles - Kum Gearl
10. Yenks - False Truth