Personality test - draw a pig

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Personality test - draw a pig

Post by Lizkins »

http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf

this is pretty cool 8) and funny at the same time! :D
flippo

Post by flippo »

I'm a realist that enjoys playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions. I am emotional and naive, I care little for details and are a risk-taker. I ame secure, stubborn, and stick to my ideals. I am are a GREAT listener. I have a poor sex life.

lol.
pitch helix

Post by pitch helix »

it's the most beautiful ugly sound in the world
Lion

Post by Lion »

Shame it's not draw a Zebra...... :(

ROOOOAAARR!!!!!!
The Lion is a mammal of the family Felidae. It is the second largest natural living feline with the exception of the tiger. The male lion, easily recognized by his mane, weighs between 150 and 250 kg. His natural prey are the deer and the zebra
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

ahhh buggar.

still, not many did that last one, so more can do it this time :D

forgot to add my results before:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

pretty accurate i reckon 8)
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

It said I had a good sex life, thus proving this test is bullshit.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Lizkins wrote:

ahhh buggar.

still, not many did that last one, so more can do it this time :D

forgot to add my results before:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.
With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.

pretty accurate i reckon 8)
hey that is weird i clicked on medium ears and 4 legs and my results say i didn't :? now i am confused. okay this thing stinks.
obliveus

Post by obliveus »

What's funny is that I just did this forgetting that I already did it the first time around.

This time I included a good sized tail.

I wonder if subconciously I did that because I knew it meant I'd come out with a better sex life or if it's because this time around Dr. Love's got my household dialed to 'Freaky'.

:lol: