A Night Of Pure Filth: feat Paul Blackout + Mark N, Dec 9th

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Realm Korrupt

Post by Realm Korrupt »

sweetcheeks wrote:plus i've ben trying to get the proper goths out to my parties for a fucken while now and despite everything we've got to offer they're still content with their sewers and Camilla's on a saturday night. cunts.
:lol: :lol:
Like two skeletons copulating on a tin roof...
CRITICAL @ BUNKER - Sat Feb 18th
Hip Hop/Grime/Ghetto Tek/Jungle/Drum n Bass
Bek - Kammo - Quick - Livewire
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

sweetcheeks wrote:
sAme'0 wrote:^^ hey we just don't seem to get along, it's ok thats life.. it seemed to me u didnt like me.. i hope this party goes well for u and u get a good turn out.. have good one, and once again i hope that the party smashes it..
ah darlin, think of it in these terms, if i had pictures of inane sparkly shiny cheerleaders with tits to here and no space for brain matter and labelled them as such and then had the temerity to post it in a fractured promotional thread, the fractured organizers would be a little irked too. why? because its a ridiculous nonsensical cliche that offends more people then it cracks up. it's not terribly nice, clever or respectful. its not a terribly big deal either, don't get me wrong, i couldn't maintain a problem with you even if i could remember to. the point still exists to be made though

plus i've ben trying to get the proper goths out to my parties for a fucken while now and despite everything we've got to offer they're still content with their sewers and Camilla's on a saturday night. cunts.
aiight aint gonna coment on the fractured thing cuz i dont really have a big part in it.. yet people seem to think that i do.. and always seem, to use examples of fractured around me, and how i wouldnt like it if blah blah blah.. ny ways
sorry u didnt like the pic i can remove it if u want..
i dont mean to offend, only to stir.. if u want me to get rid of the pic i will..
but hey look at it this way since i posted the pic this thread has been on the top for ages..
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

ohhh and also mayybe next time i see u out i can buy u a beer and laugh bout this whole thing... ny ways have a good one
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

sweetcheeks wrote: plus i've ben trying to get the proper goths out to my parties for a fucken while now and despite everything we've got to offer they're still content with their sewers and Camilla's on a saturday night. cunts.
hey I can personally name 3 goths that will be attending
and no doubt they shall bring some friends too.
nx

Post by nx »

Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Goth chicks = :smt007
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

its a tease, the proper PVC dommos are too busy getting paid $200 an hour to come. although if we could turn back time a few years and we were called Virus we probably could have ended up nabbing a few and suspend them from the ceiling aesthetic meat foundation styles, while they bled and dripped puss all over us like a demonic shower from an inverted universe where hell lives in the sky and heaven is an abyss. what are you doing playing about on melbourne gothic anyways? their makeup tips are terrible
Terry Tate
Location: come in! this is lonely soldier! my location is....bookshop!

Post by Terry Tate »

Hardy wrote:Goth chicks = :smt007
goth girls are the hotness oh yes

i wish dec 9th would hurry the fuck up
New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting.
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

amusingly enough, the one who posted that thread on that forum is the goth i was referring to. known her for about 7 years
dribblewibble

Post by dribblewibble »

a night of pure filth hey...well that sounds like just what i need. things have been a bit too clean for my liking since the last PTA gig.

respect...
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Looking forward to this.
Although I'm not a goth, I expect Hardy will drool in my general direction.

Nice to see the posters from the last party are still highly visible on Swanston St near bourke st. wikkid.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
wasp

Post by wasp »

hey sweetcheeks!!!!!
:smt018
Normally i would side with and encourage anyone giving shit to peteybear as he well deserves it... but fuckin hell!!!!!!! You need to chill out methinx!! What petey posted was the funniest thing on this little thread of "yours" (it's a public forum my dear, get over it)..... I found what petey posted to be one of the more intelligent and witty things he's ever done to my knowledge and quite frankly u have gotten stuck into him for NO reason AT ALL!!!!!! Chill the fuck out dude! NOT COOL! I THINK YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES DEARY! :wink:

If you're gonna promote gigs you should really learn the basics of hospitality and except that any publicity is good publicity (unless you're being a cunt!). No damage was done to the image of this party until you got shitty and petty with young pete..... poor form dude......

P.S.- shitting bats is cool.. my uncle is particularly deft at it.... :wink:
P.P.S.- Lighten up for farks sake!!!!

THIS IS NOT ITM PEOPLE!
Amick

Post by Amick »

Trish has every right to say what she wants since it is HER thread for HER crew's party...BTW it is a public forum and she shouldn't have to be told off by other people for getting angry at someone.

after all this nonsense, i have to start using some new software i got...

same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

i dont think i have ever caused this much drama in a thread in my life...
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

OK guys. Mod Squad is in the hizhaus.

This thread needs to get back on topic. Thanks

:glasses5: :glasses4:
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

lucas wrote:OK guys. Mod Squad is in the hizhaus.

jeez look what i have done now..
ohh and amick i havnt laughed that much in ages.. that is fucken great..
ummm ny ways back to mr paulblackout
Amick

Post by Amick »

sAme'0 wrote:

Mod Squad Clan ain't nuttin to fuck wit!

hahaha no probs pete! :lol:
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

wasp wrote:hey sweetcheeks!!!!!
:smt018
Normally i would side with and encourage anyone giving shit to peteybear as he well deserves it... but fuckin hell!!!!!!! You need to chill out methinx!! What petey posted was the funniest thing on this little thread of "yours" (it's a public forum my dear, get over it)..... I found what petey posted to be one of the more intelligent and witty things he's ever done to my knowledge and quite frankly u have gotten stuck into him for NO reason AT ALL!!!!!! Chill the fuck out dude! NOT COOL! I THINK YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES DEARY! :wink:

If you're gonna promote gigs you should really learn the basics of hospitality and except that any publicity is good publicity (unless you're being a cunt!). No damage was done to the image of this party until you got shitty and petty with young pete..... poor form dude......

P.S.- shitting bats is cool.. my uncle is particularly deft at it.... :wink:
P.P.S.- Lighten up for farks sake!!!!

THIS IS NOT ITM PEOPLE!
kiss my arse wasp :)
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

Amick wrote:
sAme'0 wrote:

Mod Squad Clan ain't nuttin to fuck wit!

hahaha no probs pete! :lol:
i almost fell of mi chair
Scholtzy

Post by Scholtzy »

Lookin forward to this one. I was in awe & shocked in the last one :lol: , but dnb is all about pushing boundaries and these guys certainly do it. fuckin boh! Image
satori

Post by satori »

Sweetcheeks... you are truly a powerhouse in the Australian drum n bass community, you and your crew need to stand and take a bow. Not only do you continue to provide Melbourne with consistent quality events on a harder tip, you are supporting our homegrown artists in a community that is still obsessed by internationals. Paul Blackout of Hardline Rekordingz and Mark N of now Noise Exchange are two of the finest drum n bass djs in Australia, both have unique style in thier selection and thier skills behind the decks are supreme. Melbourne you are in for a treat.

There is nothing gothic about the harder styles of drum n bass, although as mentioned goths are welcome as is anyone who feels the music. So if you a chav or a liquid lovin preppy boy, perhaps your simply a old school jungle warrior or headbanging metal lover, one thing is for sure as long as you are feeling the music, nobody at these type of gigs actually gives a shit, they like you are there for one thing TO HEAR BRILLIANT TUNES at the hand of SUPREME DJs.

CONGRATULATIONS to the PTA crew for providing Melbourne with a dnb alternative, for bringing the future sounds, for being open minded and pushing the boundries forward HAPPY FUCKIN ONE YEAR PEOPLE!!!
You guys are vital to Melbournes progresion and variety. Melbourne is very lucky to have people like yourselves, putting your money and hard work where your mouths are and delivering the goods for the benifit of the people of Melbourne.

In all the time I have worked behind the scenes in dnb, I have never come accross a more passionate and dedicated person as Trishani/Sweetcheeks, her blood, sweat and tears to make things happen both for her crew and for the people of Melbourne is so honest and delivered without ego.
Girlfriend I have your back 1 million percent, damn straight I am flying your flag... because to me, YOU missy are the one who is going to shake up that little town of shufflers [:P] and I am so very proud of you thus far. Dont get involved in the politics, just stand for what you believe and do YOUR thing and do it well!

Melbourne, I hope you recognise this little ladies efforts and support her and her crew. Make some effort to go check this gig, even if you dont like it all that hard, you might even be surprised... if at least to see how brilliant Mark N is behind the decks, hes the very best dnb dj in Melbourne and in Australia... Thank god he likes the harder styles and has his finger on the pulse.
If you readers have no idea what I am talking about... then perhaps its time for you to find out, just where dnb is heading.

Even I am going to try to make it down for this gig... RESPECT!

Pure Filth...
Thats a great name!
HAUNTED
jungle_tactics

Post by jungle_tactics »

Its getting closer and I'm getting impatient!

Perhaps someone could wake me in..... 21 days?

:lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Confucius say

If you spin an awesome bedroom set and no one is around to hear it, did you still spin an awesome bedroom set?
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

jungle_tactics wrote:Its getting closer and I'm getting impatient!
:twisted:

and I errrr have to find all my CDs :oops:

house extensions might have a great outcome, but having all your belongings stacked in one room, is not fun.

they're in a box in there somewhere, i swear!!! (and that pic doesnt show the whole room....)
jungle_tactics

Post by jungle_tactics »

paulblackout wrote:
jungle_tactics wrote:Its getting closer and I'm getting impatient!
:twisted:

and I errrr have to find all my CDs :oops:

house extensions might have a great outcome, but having all your belongings stacked in one room, is not fun.

they're in a box in there somewhere, i swear!!! (and that pic doesnt show the whole room....)
We started renovating our house with an extension some 10 years ago...

We never really finished it :roll:

So I know where you are coming from with the 'random room filled with shit'

Ours was lovingly refered to as the "junk room"

:lol:
Confucius say

If you spin an awesome bedroom set and no one is around to hear it, did you still spin an awesome bedroom set?
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

satori wrote:Sweetcheeks... you are truly a powerhouse in the Australian drum n bass community, you and your crew need to stand and take a bow. Not only do you continue to provide Melbourne with consistent quality events on a harder tip, you are supporting our homegrown artists in a community that is still obsessed by internationals. Paul Blackout of Hardline Rekordingz and Mark N of now Noise Exchange are two of the finest drum n bass djs in Australia, both have unique style in thier selection and thier skills behind the decks are supreme. Melbourne you are in for a treat.

There is nothing gothic about the harder styles of drum n bass, although as mentioned goths are welcome as is anyone who feels the music. So if you a chav or a liquid lovin preppy boy, perhaps your simply a old school jungle warrior or headbanging metal lover, one thing is for sure as long as you are feeling the music, nobody at these type of gigs actually gives a shit, they like you are there for one thing TO HEAR BRILLIANT TUNES at the hand of SUPREME DJs.

CONGRATULATIONS to the PTA crew for providing Melbourne with a dnb alternative, for bringing the future sounds, for being open minded and pushing the boundries forward HAPPY FUCKIN ONE YEAR PEOPLE!!!
You guys are vital to Melbournes progresion and variety. Melbourne is very lucky to have people like yourselves, putting your money and hard work where your mouths are and delivering the goods for the benifit of the people of Melbourne.

In all the time I have worked behind the scenes in dnb, I have never come accross a more passionate and dedicated person as Trishani/Sweetcheeks, her blood, sweat and tears to make things happen both for her crew and for the people of Melbourne is so honest and delivered without ego.
Girlfriend I have your back 1 million percent, damn straight I am flying your flag... because to me, YOU missy are the one who is going to shake up that little town of shufflers [:P] and I am so very proud of you thus far. Dont get involved in the politics, just stand for what you believe and do YOUR thing and do it well!

Melbourne, I hope you recognise this little ladies efforts and support her and her crew. Make some effort to go check this gig, even if you dont like it all that hard, you might even be surprised... if at least to see how brilliant Mark N is behind the decks, hes the very best dnb dj in Melbourne and in Australia... Thank god he likes the harder styles and has his finger on the pulse.
If you readers have no idea what I am talking about... then perhaps its time for you to find out, just where dnb is heading.

Even I am going to try to make it down for this gig... RESPECT!

Pure Filth...
Thats a great name!
how embarassing. validating but embarrassing. thanks for sucking my cock heaps, it genuinely means a lot coming from one such as yourself, my sister and superior :* <3 <3 <3 although it's never just me on my own so it wouldn't be right to make out like such. asides from all the boys whom share the load we wouldn't be doing fuck all without likeminded people coming out to the shows. youse kind of peoples is good peoples
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

bumpy
fonk

Post by fonk »

jungle_tactics wrote: So I know where you are coming from with the 'random room filled with shit'

Ours was lovingly refered to as the "junk room"

Every good house should have one!

Mine has three. :?

I'm definitely getting pumped for this night....grabbed some Paul Blackout stuff at the record-fair-thing on Sunday...... "Fucken Metalheads!" :twisted:
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

I'm not sure which shade of black to wear!
Fents

Post by Fents »

FUCK! I'll be in coffs harbour :(
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

factory worker wrote:I'm not sure which shade of black to wear!
the sheer kind, darling :*
Fents wrote:FUCK! I'll be in coffs harbour :(
:cry:

your company will be sweeter up there, i'll have you yet my pretty, there's always next year :)

good to see everyone is gettin pumped for this :D
jungle_tactics

Post by jungle_tactics »

Not long now you filthy deviants!

Confucius say

Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 »

i washed my jeans yesterday and realised as i was picking off all these little bits of paper that i left the flyer to this in the back pocket.

hah. owned by flyer.
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

:lol: :lol:

this is gonna be sweet :twisted:
deviant

Post by deviant »

I might wear my black "play some breaks T-Shirt" :teef:
flippo

Post by flippo »

this should be quite rediculously brutal. 8)
Amick

Post by Amick »

deviant wrote:
You're like school in summertime... :P
fonk

Post by fonk »

deviant wrote:
If you feel like a MelbourneBeating, then go for your life!

:teef:
deviant

Post by deviant »

^^ Oh, I did LOL!!!
DrnknMnky

Post by DrnknMnky »

......mmm mmm mmm!!! I'm ready for some more filth...

..Life's a bitch, but God forbid the bitch divorce me.. Nas
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

deviant

Post by deviant »

jungle_tactics wrote:Not long now you filthy deviants!

I'm the only deviant around here thank you very much....
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

deviant wrote:

if that were the case wouldn't the streets of Melburn town be much safer?
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

oh, and i got into that room and found my CDs

awesome
deviant

Post by deviant »

sweetcheeks wrote:
deviant wrote:

if that were the case wouldn't the streets of Melburn town be much safer?
definately not :P
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

deviant wrote:
like i did at raiden
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

Me and esp my missus can't wait - More nasty dnb styles ripping melbourne that new asshole it deserves!!!!

Hey Paul, can you make sure you bring the logical progression cd's and the new calibre album to get the crowd all fired up :P
Amick

Post by Amick »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote: Hey Paul, can you make sure you bring the logical progression cd's and the new calibre album to get the crowd all fired up :P

Ha Ha!
paulblackout

Post by paulblackout »

think i might go to this party

munt beard

Post by munt beard »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:Me and esp my missus can't wait - More nasty dnb styles ripping melbourne that new asshole it deserves!!!!

Hey Paul, can you make sure you bring the logical progression cd's and the new calibre album to get the crowd all fired up :P
Can you rip the new assole to MP3 or is it better to play it on a 16K rig with 180gsm vinyl? Also will the wobbling airwaves from the sub bass cause the blood to dry quicker or will it clot naturally, and subsequent death?
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Well I figured a brand new black t-shirt would be darkest kind I can get my hands on, and that's laying on my floor collecting a range of flavoursome odours.