DRUM & BREAKS II - TAYO & NOISIA - 31ST MAR, FRI

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
TheOperatives

Post by TheOperatives »

ok, i'm not going to aim this directly at anyone but seriously..... grow up..... come in the forum and discuss music/events, discuss topics which you feel interest you, discuss nonsense on a seperate thread, don't argue to stir cause half of you know you wouldnt do that if you were face to face with the people you so aim your comments at. like or hate the music or performers/djs/vjs/bands, make your judgement based on knowledge from what you have seen, heard personally....not what you've been told or an assumption that was made...... stop polluting the vibrance of the scene with your petty banter.....
ImageImage
valuetime

Post by valuetime »

i agree. there's something to be said for being diplomatic and polite in someone's presence; this gets completely lost on the internet.

and there is such a thing as an unexpressed thought.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

Valuetime wrote: there's something to be said for being diplomatic and polite in someone's presence; this gets completely lost on the internet.
Totally agree
Don't hate me for house
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

:scr1pt: ditto. the internet (and the way that it's increasing going) has no subtext or subtlety.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

system wrote::scr1pt: ditto. the internet (and the way that it's increasing going) has no subtext or subtlety.
i dont agree. i think there's too much subtext and the wrong kinds of subtlety to be honest
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

sweetcheeks wrote:
system wrote::scr1pt: ditto. the internet (and the way that it's increasing going) has no subtext or subtlety.
i dont agree. i think there's too much subtext and the wrong kinds of subtlety to be honest
OK, can I change my statement? :)
system wrote:the internet (and the way that it's increasing going) has no clearly enunciated and comprehensible subtext or subtlety. it's all about being in the know for the past 30 seconds.
;)
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

:yawn:
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

system wrote:
sweetcheeks wrote:
system wrote:the internet (and the way that it's increasing going) has no clearly enunciated and comprehensible subtext or subtlety. it's all about being in the know for the past 30 seconds.
;)
sure you can, and you'd be right too, but you cant forget the AIM Fame-Gamers to whom subtext and subtlety is everything, however skewed and false their ideas of those things are :wink:

good cop needs to fuck off back home, she's borrrrrring
bennyk

Post by bennyk »

awesome night Roger! :) excellent vibe

martin killed it! huge VIP @ the end was heavy as fuk. his gf is a champion too!
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

bennyk wrote:awesome night Roger! :) excellent vibe

martin killed it! huge VIP @ the end was heavy as fuk. his gf is a champion too!
yeah, she's coo :)
cammo

Post by cammo »

ac23 wrote:Can some1 summarized this thread for me? :D
jps was on fire. great night
dust

Post by dust »

cammo wrote:jps was on fire. great night
So so funny. I chased him around the backstage area.

Laughs were had.

Then i went home.
Last edited by dust on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

sweetcheeks wrote:
system wrote:
sweetcheeks wrote: i dont agree. i think there's too much subtext and the wrong kinds of subtlety to be honest
;)
sure you can, and you'd be right too, but you cant forget the AIM Fame-Gamers to whom subtext and subtlety is everything, however skewed and false their ideas of those things are :wink:
yeah, maybe. IM doesn't have a huge projected lifespan. t'ings change a internet dem. :)
sweetcheeks wrote:good cop needs to fuck off back home, she's borrrrrring
tourette's is not a requirement to be interesting ya know. ;)
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

system wrote:
sweetcheeks wrote:good cop needs to fuck off back home, she's borrrrrring
tourette's is not a requirement to be interesting ya know. ;)
eh, wasnt about the tourettes, was more about the lyrical freedom. tourettes is involuntary and lyrical freedom is all about choice :)
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

directed at sweet cheeks:)
correct me if I'm wrong but fence sitting is not having an opinion one way or the other or not expressing a preference. a little different to not having ideas - which begs the question why post on a thread if you have no ideas - fence sitter.

fuck this nit picking though, I just came in late on the thread and noticed you didn't really inspire any new thoughts. obvioulsy your scheming on other levels. evol intent - quite possibly enticing - will have to wait and see what the promo thread says, make sure theres no threat of witnessing a whole furpbangs, cause I won't go if its another nite of that, I'm getting over it completely.

ok back over to the opinion police.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

factory worker wrote:directed at sweet cheeks:)
correct me if I'm wrong but fence sitting is not having an opinion one way or the other or not expressing a preference. a little different to not having ideas - which begs the question why post on a thread if you have no ideas - fence sitter.

fuck this nit picking though, I just came in late on the thread and noticed you didn't really inspire any new thoughts. obvioulsy your scheming on other levels. evol intent - quite possibly enticing - will have to wait and see what the promo thread says, make sure theres no threat of witnessing a whole furpbangs, cause I won't go if its another nite of that, I'm getting over it completely.

ok back over to the opinion police.
this shit's better said in a PM, so i did eh. however i should say if the gigs aren't your cup of tea you and i are both better off if you spend your time doing what you enjoy instead, they began to suit several purposes and only in an ideal world could the whole shebang be catered to the tastes of one individual alone

thanks for the suggestions though, see you in the promo thread :)
Last edited by sweetcheeks on Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mecka

Post by mecka »

shmingoids is the best word ever.
munt beard

Post by munt beard »

I can't even spell shmingoids
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

munt beard wrote:I can't even spell shmingoids
me neither. always comes out as schmingoids. sounds funny but :lol: shhhhhh-minnnnnn-goiiiiiiiiiiiiidddzzzzz
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

true that. makes me think of Ferris Bueller too.

SHAAAAAA-MIIIING-OOOOIIIIDDZZZZZ!

(Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy.)
TheOperatives

Post by TheOperatives »

cammo wrote:
i wasnt there, was i? heh...
ImageImage
cammo

Post by cammo »

TheOperatives wrote:
cammo wrote:
i wasnt there, was i? heh...
ha ha :lol: awesome form. quote of the night has to be "i think i got too wasted early in the night" cheers jps
hey i just saw a ad for tayo in inpress today, party was last week, wot gives?
TheOperatives

Post by TheOperatives »

^^i lay blame on free henessy prior..... made me feel like i was the man..... hahahhah..... you know it cammo....
ImageImage