For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

hah! this is still goin!
...and basically that's the situation
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

Yip.
calstro

Post by calstro »

Rad!!!

Everyday used to be listen to slayer day..... so might have to blow the dust off a few albums...

Show No Mercy!!!!
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

petey says hi Image
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Among the modern candidates for the Antichrist, one may find Britain's Prince William, Charles Prince of Wales,George W. Bush, Sam Walton, Bill Gates, Michael Jackson, Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, George Steinbrenner, Joseph Stalin, John Lennon, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Tom Cruise, Nelson Mandela, Stephen Tong, William Hung, Alexander Ovechkin, various Popes or the Roman Catholic Church, the World Council of Churches, Justin Timberlake, and recent Presidents of the United States.

Since the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack, theories about Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Condoleezza Rice, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hillary Clinton, or Dick Cheney being the Antichrist have been put forward.

:lol:
Justin Timberlake, Arnie or 50 cent.

Who is the real Antichrist??

Bets are on, ladies and gents...
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Also, is the second coming happening before the Oz snow season kicks off?? Man, that would suck balls.

:checks diary:

Aaaah fuck. Opening weekend is the weekend after the apocalypse.

That is so the story of my life.

:shock:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
mrj

Post by mrj »

Nah, if he was the real antichrist we would make it the most bumper snow season ever, but sabotage all the lifts and confiscate all boards and skis.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
deviant

Post by deviant »

20 Days to go!!! :shock:
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

The earth is quaking.
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Another thought.

Back when the bible was written, like, a while ago, there were 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Famine
pestilence
plague
death

I'm grasping at straws here, but I think that covers them...

Well... was having a discussion about the apocalypse, the guy next to me at work was like "well the 4 horsemen aren't going to cut it in present day society", so we came up with a few more, and are currently putting in a rushed proposal to satan.

The new horsemen should include (but not be limited to)

-The Dioxin/PCB poisoning horseman
-The Mercury (i.e. heavy metal) contamination Horseman
-The Nuclear Reactor Meltdown Horseman
-The Genetically modified fuckup Horseman (Satan could have fun with designing the horse for this guy)
-The Working Overtime because proposal is Overdue Horseman
-The Caught by the Metcops without a Ticket Horseman

:D

Serioulsy, Satan should move with the times.
deviant

Post by deviant »

what about the falsely accused drug-mule horseman

C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

deviant wrote:what about the falsely accused drug-mule horseman

Or the Getting A Parking Ticket a Minute After your Meter Exipres Horseman

Or the Stuck on Punt Rd in Peak Hour Horseman

system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

C.I.A. - you should read "Good Omens"

there's some good 'alternate' horsemen in there. ;)
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
ShiKung

Post by ShiKung »

Typical the second coming is on a Tuesday!

The day of Coming Down!!
mrj

Post by mrj »

C.I.A. wrote:Another thought.

Back when the bible was written, like, a while ago, there were 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Famine
pestilence
plague
death

Well... was having a discussion about the apocalypse, the guy next to me at work was like "well the 4 horsemen aren't going to cut it in present day society", so we came up with a few more, and are currently putting in a rushed proposal to satan.

-The Genetically modified fuckup Horseman (Satan could have fun with designing the horse for this guy)

The original four horsemen were

- Famine
- Pestilence
- War
- Death

(I think)

But yeah, I think the four horsemen have almost certainly added to their stables (as it were) since then

I have it on excellent authority (ran into the prince of darkness down at the TAB the other night) that there is now many many more horsemen

The Today/Tonight Horseman
He's a bit of a pain in the arse too, he won't stop telling everyone about how bad its going to be when it gets here, but the reality is he's greatly exagerrating

The 1989 Holden Calais Horseman

The 1990 AFL Grand Final Essendon can go get fucked Horseman

The Tom Cruise Horseman
This particular Horseman has been allocated a shetland pony

The Connex Horseman
There have been doubts as to whether he will arrive in time for the apocalypse, souls have been told to expect delays between 10-20 minutes

The Telstra Horsemen
Unfortunately all of their Horsemen are currently dealing with other apocolypses, but please hold and one of their representatives will be with us shortly. They thank us for our patience.

The Bruno Grollo Horseman
He's dedicated to ensuring that Melbourne has a bigger apocalpyse than everyone else.

The 3 Mobile Horseman
These Horseman are confident that their portion of the apocolypse will offer the best deal, but can't guarantee service to country areas
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

system wrote:C.I.A. - you should read "Good Omens"

there's some good 'alternate' horsemen in there. ;)
Oooh. Love Neil G.

Sandman fan from way back. Will do :D
ShiKung

Post by ShiKung »

How about the Defrauding Americian CEO Horseman
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

mrj wrote:

Famine
pestilence
plague
death

- Famine
- Pestilence
- War
- Death

(I think)

But yeah, I think the four horsemen have almost certainly added to their stables (as it were) since then

I have it on excellent authority (ran into the prince of darkness down at the TAB the other night) that there is now many many more horsemen

He's a bit of a pain in the arse too, he won't stop telling everyone about how bad its going to be when it gets here, but the reality is he's greatly exagerrating

The Tom Cruise Horseman

The Connex Horseman
There have been doubts as to whether he will arrive in time for the apocalypse, souls have been told to expect delays between 10-20 minutes

The Telstra Horsemen
Unfortunately all of their Horsemen are currently dealing with other apocolypses, but please hold and one of their representatives will be with us shortly. They thank us for our patience.

He's dedicated to ensuring that Melbourne has a bigger apocalpyse than everyone else.

The 3 Mobile Horseman
These Horseman are confident that their portion of the apocolypse will offer the best deal, but can't guarantee service to country areas

:smt044

Gold, Mrj.
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Enron Horseman

These guys have cooked the books to make the apocalypse look much larger than it really is
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

The Midlife Crisis Horseman

He has ditched the horse and upgraded to a red ferrari.
mrj

Post by mrj »

I think it would be nice that when the apocoplyse comes if we all got all the Horseman together and held an "Melbourne Apocolypse Cup"

Commentating it would be fun

"And their off, and Death is immediately killing them out in front, followed Satan who is riding like a man possesed. Further back in the field War is sticking to his guns, with Pestilence hot on his heels and looking like he finally might be catching on. In the middle of the pack is Famine who is boxed in and starved for space"
mrj

Post by mrj »

C.I.A. wrote:The Midlife Crisis Horseman

He has ditched the horse and upgraded to a red ferrari.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mrj wrote:

Famine
pestilence
plague
death

- Famine
- Pestilence
- War
- Death

(I think)

The Tom Cruise Horseman

The Connex Horseman

The Telstra Horsemen

The 3 Mobile Horseman
yeah mrj you got it right, and wasn't the fifth horsemen chaos? or am i just talking out my arse?
mrj

Post by mrj »

The jaded Melbourne D&B Horseman

He actually doesn't do much, just stands around patting his horse, telling everyone that "the apocolpyse is dead man".
deviant

Post by deviant »

^^ surely he would be riding a zebra ;)
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Hippy Horseman

So like, man, when the apocolypse comes, its gonna be like, far out just, y'know totally bad karma, and eveyones just gonna be man, what a bummer
The Antichrist

Post by The Antichrist »

Thankyou for your proposal. Satan has received it and is currently considering the possibility of upgrading his minions. Unfortunatley, due to the short time frame, he will have to limit the number of Horsemen added to the list.

Horseman polo is currently under negotiation with the City of Melbourne. John So is quite interested, if a bit hard to understand.

Regards,

The Antichrist.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mrj wrote:The jaded Melbourne D&B Horseman

He actually doesn't do much, just stands around patting his horse, telling everyone that "the apocolpyse is dead man".
*retort*

The happy go lucky Breaks horsemen

This horsemen will be loud so you know its there, and happy unless it doesn't get its daily dose of pill-popping fun times. otherwise it starts to mutate and speak incoherently.
deviant

Post by deviant »

The baycorp horseman.......

I hate that company
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Antichrist wrote:Thankyou for your proposal. Satan has received it and is currently considering the possibility of upgrading his minions. Unfortunatley, due to the short time frame, he will have to limit the number of Horsemen added to the list.

Horseman polo is currently under negotiation with the City of Melbourne. John So is quite interested, if a bit hard to understand.

Regards,

The Antichrist.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA GOLD! :lol:
mrj

Post by mrj »

I've actually been speaking to the IT Project Manager horseman, and he admitted that the apolocalypse still has a few bugs, and can't commit to a date for when the Apocolpyse will go live. Theres also a good chance that the apocolypse will be over budget.
deviant

Post by deviant »

hahahahahaha... will horseman polo have his colar up?
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

Middle Management Horseman

Can we have a meeting about this in 5 minutes? (repeat ad infinitum.)
The Antichrist

Post by The Antichrist »

mrj wrote:I've actually been speaking to the IT Project Manager horseman, and he admitted that the apolocalypse still has a few bugs, and can't commit to a date for when the Apocolpyse will go live. Theres also a good chance that the apocolypse will be over budget.

You may or may not be aware that Satan has quite a few accountants at his disposal. Unfortunatley, these are outnumbered, several hundred to one by marketing people, so there is a slight tendency for large projects to go over budget.

As far as the polo tops are concerned, when the apocolypse comes, everyone will be issued with a standard, salmon-pink Ralph Lauren polo top. The collars have been designed to withstand folding, even under superhuman force, such as might be exerted by the second coming of christ.

Heh. you never guessed that the mark of the devil would be Ralph Lauren, did you, humanity???

:twisted:
deviant

Post by deviant »

man, this is too funny :lol:
mrj

Post by mrj »

The database Horseman is actually three guys on the same horse

The first one writes the current earth removal program, the second writes the apocolpyse insertion program, and the third acts as an administrator to make sure nobody is trying to implement the apoloclypse at the same time.
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Oscar Nominee Horsemen should be interesting to watch

One of them just rides the horse around thanking everyone for the opportuntity, whislt the others just smile wanly trying not show their dissapointment that they missed out on the Apolocalypse AGAIN.
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

Freelance Horseman

Doesn't really do much, but spends almost every moment looking busy when people are watching. Constatly whinging about the margin that the agency takes from them. Also will charge anything possible to the company.
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Management Consultant Horseman

This horseman has completed a comprehensive study in to the factors that have contributed to the past failure of other Apocalypses, and has identified valued adding synergies that will ensure that in the future we can help the Apolocalypse to work smarter, not harder.
The Antichrist

Post by The Antichrist »

I just received this memo from the Dark Lord.

Warning: Afterlife Spoiler Ahead.

He has been working on particular hell dimensions for some time now. Thes have been fully revised since the 9 layers of yore. For example, the Moderators of this forum have the following layers of hell all freshly baked and waiting for them:

Lynt will be sent to layer 45. Occupants are forced to watch as my mionions take box-fresh kicks and deface them, thus destroying any monetary or e-bay resale value. Also, Occupants of this layer of Hell will constantly be several dollars short of the required money for obtaining a pair of Bapes in their size.

Lucas will be transported to the LA layer of hell, where the only form of transport provided is a Hummer in desperate need of a service.

Great Magnet will ocupy the third plane. this plane is ruled by a Megadeamon who specialises in Musical Production and Irish Dance Spectaculars. All music will be provided by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
mrj

Post by mrj »

a spokesperson for Robert Downey Jr has made a statement to press confirming that he won't be participating in the apocalypse this year, adding that Downey is now "off the horse, and doing well".

In related news Rob Lowe has been ostracised from the Apocalypse Horsemen community after a recent video was leaked featuring him and a couple of foals.
deviant

Post by deviant »

15 days to go!!!! :shock:
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

The Antichrist

Post by The Antichrist »

deviant wrote:15 days to go!!!! :shock:

Don't remind me.

Ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes to plan? I was all on schedule and shit, and then Katie goes and downloads some old Dawson's Creek pictures of the guy with the big forhead and fucks up my spreadsheets. Didn't make backups. Fuckin' fuck.

deviant

Post by deviant »

^^^ if you're not ready by the 6th of the 6th of the 6th then what happens?
The Antichrist

Post by The Antichrist »

deviant wrote:^^^ if you're not ready by the 6th of the 6th of the 6th then what happens?
All hell breaks loose.
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Antichrist wrote:
deviant wrote:15 days to go!!!! :shock:

Don't remind me.

Ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes to plan? I was all on schedule and shit, and then Katie goes and downloads some old Dawson's Creek pictures of the guy with the big forhead and fucks up my spreadsheets. Didn't make backups. Fuckin' fuck.

that just confirms my suspicions that in hell everyone is on mac
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Antichrist wrote:
deviant wrote:^^^ if you're not ready by the 6th of the 6th of the 6th then what happens?
All hell breaks loose.
BOOM TISH!
deviant

Post by deviant »

good cover up man..... we all know you are the antichrist :P
mrj

Post by mrj »

deviant wrote:good cover up man..... we all know you are the antichrist :P
Alas you are mistaken my young deviant.

Tis true that an Alias I have. The Anti-Christ it is not.

I once went by the term the Anti-Heist for a period of about 6 months but this was because during this time I refused to watch crime caper movies.

Also some referred to me as the Anti-Lice, but a quick talk and scalp inspection set them straight.