M-powered

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
wakcrewslickmyballs

M-powered

Post by wakcrewslickmyballs »

Anyway....................................
Where around Melbourne are they selling P/Tools M-Powered and whats the difference, if any, between M-Powered and LE? still haven't resolved this issue about the MBOX2. Been considering installing a fire wire drive/port on my PC for a while, I've heard a lot of criticism about M-Audio products so at the moment i am still considering the options.
aerobiotic

Post by aerobiotic »

Direkt should be able to answer this.... Direkt>......?
Smile on Impact

Post by Smile on Impact »

As far as I know there isn't any real differance between Mpowered and LE bar the hardware you can use, with each program.
If you have a PC.
consider th Audiophile range. PCI is better than Firwire and USB by far as there is less tendancy for jitter.
I don't know any one that rates and Mbox over any of the Maudio gear, but that's cool. differant strokes.
Fents

Post by Fents »

I thought this thread was about gillette :

Best shaver ever.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Mate, I've already given you some contact info in your other thread.

There are no difference in MP and LE other than the hardware compatible with each. I.e. M-P enables you to chose pretty much any M-Audio PCI/USB/FW interface, whereas LE is most commonly found with MBox 1/2.

Any music retailer can sell you this gear, you just need to contact them.

I'd recommend:

AWAVE, Camberwell: 9813 1833
MANNYS, Nth. Fitzroy: 9486 8555
ARCK, Nth. Melb: 9489 8822