snip

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
jules

snip

Post by jules »

http://dbenci.customer.netspace.net.au/mushybreak1z.mp3

a pattern i made on the mpc after eating shroomz.
saintberry

Post by saintberry »

haha this is pretty cool...its like psy breaks by way grittier/tougher. reminds me a little bit of some x-dream stuff

where can you get shrooms down here =_=

can you pick them @ the botanical gardens like you can in canberra...man that place is such a score
First you get her name. Then you get her number. Then you get some get some in the back seat of a hummer!
Fents

Post by Fents »

saintberry wrote:haha this is pretty cool...its like psy breaks by way grittier/tougher. reminds me a little bit of some x-dream stuff

where can you get shrooms down here =_=

can you pick them @ the botanical gardens like you can in canberra...man that place is such a score
there everywhere...u just gotta look.

I find em on the side of the road sometimes.

Eltham/Greensborough/Watsonia way is the place!
scotty woo hoo

Post by scotty woo hoo »

botanical gardens do have some

your local park is the best bet
saintberry

Post by saintberry »

booty! for some reason i just assumed they wouldnt grow in a city like melbourne. no idea why.
First you get her name. Then you get her number. Then you get some get some in the back seat of a hummer!
Spherix

Post by Spherix »

black forest or stfu
lowercase//Immerse//Tube10//BareDubs//Sub Continental Dub//On The Edge//Camino Blue
jules

Post by jules »

warrendyte state forest! next to the toilet block under the eucalypt. i found 200 or so psilocybe eucalypta in one patch. 2 weeks of showers r coming, so ill doubt youll luck out.