one self - vaddim feedback

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
factory worker

one self - vaddim feedback

Post by factory worker »

Any one else check out One Self on Friday?

It may of been my accute illness messing with my head, but it seemed like there were issues with the subs early in vadims DJ set, and a generalr mudiness through out the live stuff, especially with vox not cutting through consistently.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

I didn't notice too many probs - I thought it sounded ok.

Prince sound system isn't IMO the best (and I'm not trying to start a sound system issue thread)

I was up the back for most of the night, so I might not have noticed as much up front.

Great night either way - really had a great night with BRB, MK, Quinny & co

was also V good to catch up with Hahn aswell
mkultra

Post by mkultra »

Likewise, I didn't notice too many issues sound wise, but I was mucking about up the back for most of the night myself....

I too had a great night, Yarrah Bravo is a little stunner and she don't sound half bad either, hahahah

I have been on a bit of a high of late with all the gigs I have been too, and Vadim didn't disapoint me in any way...And I must add that the locals are really ripping shit up of late, big up's to you guys, you deserve a big thanks....

All in all I really enjoyed myself, it was great to meet up with you Feigan, always nice to put a face to a name....

Thanks agent mad too...

werd
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics
Dark Lord Piddle Bottom

Post by Dark Lord Piddle Bottom »

I had a great time, enjoyed their sound way more than last weeks show or maybe it was due to being totally pissed! I don’t know but I do know the two mc’s sounded great.
Everything is proceeding as I have Foreseen

http://www.myspace.com/dark_lord_piddle_bottom
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

must of been my mediaction.

I must admit I was holding out for more from Vadim. The DJ Vadim sample he kept triggering was a little weak and bit 1992.

The vibe was great though, and I was impresed with some of the original stuff One Self presented.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away